[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you on /x/ Anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170704-225039.png (130KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704-225039.png
130KB, 720x1280px
What brought you here? I remember why I came to /x/... here is my story
>/pol/ack who knew about /x/ (it was the paranormal board)
>snuck into the Rosicrucion under the notion that it was a demon worshipping cultist ground
>take photos of various symbols
>post the two that I didn't know about
>Aquarius & Leo apparently
>wow.jpg

And I lived happily ever after on /x/
>>
>>19248374
I ask people in divination generals when I will find my first gf and hope the cards are helping :(
>>
Was looking through what each of the board are, and one was paranormal. Happy I came here though, reading theories, stories, and other stuff such as flat earth is fun.
>>
>>19248374
Years ago, loved oc creepy pasta. ''Tis gone now
>>
>>19248374
have always been a fan of spooky ghost stories tbqh, I visit here maybe once a week and read nope threads on my laptop in bed
>>
>>19248374

I've been on this site for too long
I don't remember why.
>>
>>19249267
Flat Earth is the best! The emotional hostility of humans is triggered so easily by the ideas presented in Flat Earth. The shills are epic in flat earth threads.
>>
>>19249022
You'll never get a girlfriend with that type of attitude.
>>
Where am I?
>>
>>19248374
>Why are you on /x/ Anon?
To laugh at /x/philes.
>>
>>19248374
after i cum on /b/ i get horny again on /x/
>>
I've been here since I was a teen in 2007. It's just a habit now, like brushing my teeth or making my bed, to scroll down the horrible blue website.
>>
Bored. Looking for more, mentally exploring new spaces. Dreamed of UFO sighting since I was a little boy, never seen one, come here to keep the hope alive.
>>
>>19248374
I've been here since 2011 since i was underaged, back when /x/ was still spooky. I always return to smoke weed and lurk.

You'd be surprised at how many people i can notice doing the same.
>>
File: wizard and crystal ball.jpg (25KB, 317x398px) Image search: [Google]
wizard and crystal ball.jpg
25KB, 317x398px
I came to learn about the magics.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.