[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to birds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 0021.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
Serious question, not shitposting. Most of you have probably heard about Tesla communicating with his pigeon and I saw anons here before claiming that they can do it too.

>inb4 shizophrenia

I never really took this seriously, but today, after meditating for about an hour (I just recently started meditating), I went working out outside in my improvised gym inside a garden house.
As I was unlocking the doors, I noticed a sparrow flying unusually close to me (howering just few feets above my head) and then landing on a nearby pole. I stared at it for a minute and then proceeded with my workout.

I took a short rest after about 5 minutes and it was still there, watching me. Here's where it got interesting: He started producing clicking sounds, sigular sounds in intervals of about 5 seconds. It really looked like he was trying to communicate, so I gently knocked on my wooden wall with my nails every time he produced a sound. After that, he started with two and then tree clicks per interval as I followed and mimicked. He continued to produce more complex patterns (it wasn't just a number of equally separated clicks, but a pattern similar to the morse code. Something like ***** ** *** for example). This went on for about 5 minutes after which I gave up and continued with my workout, and the sparrow immediately flied away.

He really seemed enthusiastic about it, like he persistently tried to tell me something and I just stood there feeling stupid because I couldn't understand. So my question is, how can I learn to understand the birds?
>>
Try cumming on the birds.
>>
The thing I like about birdwatching is that birds watch back. You probably really were interacting with that bird. They're very attentive creatures.

Rationally, I wouldn't expect them to have much to communicate. I mean, I expect that was a one-off game that the sparrow improvised with you as a variation on sparrow social interaction. There may not have been a message as such embedded in the interaction.

If you want to learn to understand birds, perhaps try paying more attention to crows? They're often talking to each other, and "caw" can be a surprisingly diverse noise. (Crow phonemes!) I haven't learned much, but I know how to recognize the voice of a thirsty crow. More practically, there's a specific caw that I've learned means "imminent rain", because the only time I ever hear the local crows use it is when they're flying ahead of a storm.
>>
>>19247740
>there's a specific caw that I've learned means "imminent rain"

Wow, that's actualy quite interesting.
Crows are also much smarter than other birds, in fact, they are one of the smartest animals.
>>
>>19247678
You can use cymatics to learn the wave shape of the birds' chirps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fySo77Ix

You can also use cymatics to practice vocalizations of your own with similar, matching patterns. Even if it isn't exactly the same wave shape, so long as the sounds you produce with your voice sort of look like the wave shapes that are produced by the birds' chirping, they will be able to understand. At the very least, you will catch their attention.

Cymatics is the universal translation formula. This also the first step towards learning real magic, which is essentially coherently communicating with the elements.
>>
>>19247685
/ T H R E A D
>>
>>19247678
pigeons are for fags

having a hawk or eagle swoop down and attack your enemies is more masculine
>>
>>19249042
And you can have sex with them.
>>
This is common if you spend a lot of time in the woods. Its more of a social game you're engaging in and I don't think it would be possible to derive meaning

>>19247685
Someone post the pic
>>
>>19247938
That's not correct
>>
>>19249071
Just about sums up most of the shit people spew from their mouths on /x/.
>>
File: nut on bird.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nut on bird.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>19249061
this one?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.