[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

allright, im telling my story. believe whatever you want.first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Baal_(Demon).jpg (448KB, 901x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Baal_(Demon).jpg
448KB, 901x1057px
allright, im telling my story. believe whatever you want.first all im not stating that it cant be coincidence. 2 days ago i was reading a piece about baal or whatchacallit. suddenly i get this weird fucking feeling. like when you get up to fast after sitting down for a long period of time. next day i start noticing ticks, frogs, fly's, spiders and many other creatures INSIDE my house. now i will admit i live on the countryside and we do have allot of bugs and stuff but never this much. ive been living here for 6 years now and it has never been this bad! i mean fucking ticks inside my house, ive never seen this before! problem is, i cant find the link anymore since i was using incognito mode or else i would have provided it. my dogs bark more then usual and my wife and me seem to argue more. all of this in the past 2 days. again it might be a coincidence but i have this odd feeling its not.
>>
>>19247594
>my wife
This is when the story loses all credibility.
>>
>>19247606
married for 8 years now
>>
>>19247594
Do you believe in God, OP?
>>
>>19247612
i believe in God yes, im not saying im a good example of a devote christian but yes i geuss you could say i have faith
>>
>>19247610
Your hand's a lucky lady.
>>
>>19247618
That's good. No one is perfect, but having an awareness of God is important. Since you've been looking into dark things it looks like you've attracted something to your home. If you feel the same way I would recommend praying to God for blessing and protection.
>>
>>19247682
the thing is, im not larping. i know there's a biggr chance that is just a coincidence and this is all in my head but.... indeed i should throw out a prayer or two just to be shure.
>>
You shouldn't research about things you can't defend yourself or the ones you love :)
>>
>>19247694
Trust me, anon, the deeper you go you'll start to realize there's no such thing as coincidence. God bless you and stay strong, once you start looking into all of this there's no going back. "The genie doesn't go back into he bottle" so to speak.
>>
Was it Beelzebub?
>>
>>19247716
Im done with looking up stuff like that. Thank you for the encouraging words anon!
>>
>>19247594
It is almost certainly a coincidence. If you knew how complex the summoning ritual to contact a thing like this is, you would see why. However, the Lemegeton entities aren't evil, they're just not human. You could always try to banish if you keep having issues.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Lesser_Ritual_of_the_Pentagram

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Lesser_Ritual_of_the_Hexagram
>>
>>19247594
Hey, it's Putin, Pepe and Longcat.
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>19248491
explain?
>>
I'd forget about it anon until something really happens
Maybe focus on not telling your wife you've apparently passed off a daemon
>>
>>19247594
If you want some advice--look into and practice Deep Breathing. Meditate, but your way, whatever feels easiest and clears your mind. Practice the finger interlocking technique--if /x/ is right and weird shit is stirring, look no further than yourself for reassurance.
>>
>>19249970
I'm a faggot memer and I think I'm funny.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.