[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN OWNS FORGOTTENLANGUAGES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: cnntumor.gif (389KB, 499x352px) Image search: [Google]
cnntumor.gif
389KB, 499x352px
#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN. ALL HELL BREAKING LOOSE ON CNN, ATS, GLP, ASSANGE THREATENED AND DUE TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT
>>
I'm calling bullshit I could have sworn forgottenlanguages was tied to Satoshi
>>
>>19247555
They fucked up and applications made for primate testing have leaked. They are going nuts shutting it down. Rage and anxiety colour frequencies even inducing nausea. Assange calling a press conference all hell breaking loose every CNN viewer may have a financial claim
>>
Okay. Can anyone shed more light on this?

I presume that documentation was found that lists CNN as the owner of a television program designed to induce trauma, and other various emotions by ways of flickering light patterns. Is this correct?

Does anyone have links to information regarding the primate testing, such as names of researchers, companies involved with funding, or specific locations where the testing was done? Capturing and breeding primates leaves quite a complicated paper trail, and animal rights activists may be interested, if the word "trauma" was used in anyway which suggests this was the intended purpose.
>>
>>19247549
B u m p
>>
>>19247659

*cough*

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/mesa/monkeys-found-living-in-mesa-facility-but-who-is-caring-for-them
>>
Where are you seeing all this at? I've looked at ATS and such and didn't see shit.
>>
>>19247814

Incoming Planet of the Apes!
>>
>>19247549
is there any evidence or... fucking anything?
>>
>>19247549

Another potentially interesting post that leads to nothing. 4chan is nothing if not consistent.
>>
File: IMG_1334.jpg (66KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.jpg
66KB, 600x657px
>>19247549
>>
>>19247549
More info pls?
>>
They are going to doxed the guy who made the gif with legal authority behind them Plus the fact if he does it again they (cnn fucks) are threating him with violence
>>
>>19247549
Stop this bs. The website is about language and other related stuff. Yes I like it. Gtfo.
>>
Shills have commenced, I'm sorry op
>>
>>19247814
My favorite part is when the article used the exact phrase, "shed some light on."

Apparently that's the cultural keyword for suspected animal abuse.
>>
>>19247659
link to these primate testing applications?
>>
>>19247839
Conspiracy at /r/
>>
>>19247549
While it is true that actually making sense on 4chan is optional, I wish you'd tried.
>>
File: 1418443160632.jpg (26KB, 341x268px) Image search: [Google]
1418443160632.jpg
26KB, 341x268px
>>
>>19247549

proof?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.