[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1498988583485.png (36KB, 852x602px) Image search: [Google]
1498988583485.png
36KB, 852x602px
why don't we create our own cult /x/?
>>
/x/ is a cult
>>
>>19247303
then were are the discord groups, the meetings hell where are the garbs?
>>
>>19247309
oh Reddit has all of that we just fuck tulpas
>>
Being in a cult isn't actually fun. They're sick systems of social control. That wasn't an exaggeration. The only people who can run a cult that isn't degrading to its members are Discordians, and then only if they really feel like it; you shouldn't trust Discordian cults, either.
>>
>>19247323
kek
>>
>>19247309
>not realizing coming specifically to /x/ everyday is not the meeting

seriously, you guys talk about and support the most idiotic things ever
>>
>>19247309
>then were are the discord groups
people spam like 1 of 5 of those every other day. it's like fragmented autism, plus all of them are a few anons circlejerking over 1 or 2 females in voice chat so really don't bother.
>>
File: Echs.png (85KB, 888x747px) Image search: [Google]
Echs.png
85KB, 888x747px
>>19247303
>>19247309
>>
>>19247324
are there really any discordians over the age of 19 though
>>
>>19247299
This has been tried several times. It doesn't catch on because nobody is serious about it. It turns out that it's easier to suspend disbelief for a god who's hundreds of years established than for one you just made up.

Also, think about this, most people who are inclined to be religious are going to invest that into the religion they were raised in. If they were raised secular and are shopping around, they're going to be talking to established religious organizations. They're not looking for a skype cult with no doctrine.

What you want is a club activity where you can do things with friends who share your interests. And that's perfectly reasonable. But this is not a productive angle to work.
>>
File: 12.png (310KB, 429x566px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
310KB, 429x566px
>>19247299
We did- your numbers are unveiled.
>>
>>19247701
But of course new recruits must be brainwashed, so that they become serious.
Also they have to be encaged for some illegal actions asap.
>>
>>19247309
>discord
only trannies and attention whores use discord
>>
>>19247309
All lies with Pepe
>>
I call dibs on being the leader
>>
>>19247299
theres still the cult of saturn
>>
>>19247309
>not speaking in hypercode
Lurk moar etcfags.
>>
I've talked about it before and some anons seemed into it. The problem with cults is the leader always gets corrupt.
>>
>>19249863
We've already got someone ready to take the fall:
>>19248097
Let's do this.

Thanks for the sacrifice, leader.
>>
Chilling at the tiki is comfy
>>
Wake up and join the Tiki cult, all we do is chill all day an praise our TikiLord and his profet Autismo
>>
>>19247711
>>19247299
can thoth or kek hit me up
digits and happenings are getting kind of stale almost as if
>they don't give a fuck about the lads who brought them back
>>
File: 1474894555205.jpg (123KB, 570x942px) Image search: [Google]
1474894555205.jpg
123KB, 570x942px
>>19249823
Sorry to tell you this anon but I'm afraid it's been deceased for 4 years now
>>
suck my dick from behind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCTqx5Xif6k
>>
File: CUM TO ME.jpg (258KB, 726x706px) Image search: [Google]
CUM TO ME.jpg
258KB, 726x706px
Greetings, tadpoles. We are the gods of 4chan. Did you think that by violently masturbating for many years while invoking our names, nothing would come of it? Yes, it is I, Kek. And this is my spookfu, Echs, born of the most mentally ill board, /x/. The time has come for you to learn the consequences of meddling with powers beyond your control. Long have you prayed to unleash Pepe into these lands in human form, and now it will be granted you. Tonight, one among you will be selected for the rare PEPEUltra program, in which we will turn you into a Pepe. Through our accumulated magics born of aeons of shitposting, we will seed you with the soul of our unborn son. Whoever among you is most suited, prove yourself now.

https : // discord . gg / j9kxVcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
>>
>>19251391
>LARPing faggot

never change, /x/
>>
File: 555.jpg (63KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
63KB, 625x1000px
>>19250986
>>
File: 1496791771803.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496791771803.gif
359KB, 640x636px
>>19251391
>>
File: c30.png (163KB, 680x742px) Image search: [Google]
c30.png
163KB, 680x742px
I don't like the attention involved in a cult. You have to build a tight-knit community, and that's just too many people noticing you.

Nah, man. It's the transient hermit life for me.
>>
>>19247299
a few years ago some people on here started a cult and kept painting this symbol everywhere. idk what happened to it, anyone else remember?
>>
>>19247634
Are you saying there are actually Discordians under 30? I feel too damned young whenever I meet any other Discordian.
>>
Good news: you're already part of a cult. There's a secret cult that has no name, whose members are already aligned by the golden cord of fate, whereupon the decisions we make and agency we display is a result of the ineluctable hand of entelechy, drawing us toward itself at the paradoxical moment whereupon it is our decisions and actions that led to its creation, yet its creation is what allowed for our extratemporal connection to the information that brought it about in the first place...

Pythagoras would be a good place to start, honestly, insofar as the root of the logical threads that lead to the specific causality chain of the shared vector of spacetime to which we are aligned. I mean, it's super useful if you want to discuss how there is a logical and consistent thread of reasoning that could provide for a framework in which we are actually all tied together in a network of shared perception, and we all in communication with a relatively omniscient consciousness that harnesses all known information, transmitting it through pseudo-telepathic link. It's not everybody's bag. Whatevs.
>>
>>19252240
*we are all in communication...*
>>
>>19247299
Something tells me that if you actually joined a cult (without being brainwashed mind you), you wouldn't like it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.