[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon missing mystery new thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 27

File: pigerne_til_front.jpg (151KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
pigerne_til_front.jpg
151KB, 620x387px
Let's keep going down the rabbit hole...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-full-story
>>
File: hnnngg.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hnnngg.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19246907
>panama
>third world country
>latinos
they prob been raped to death by now
latinos behave like niggers all the time
>>
>>19246918
>by now

senpai they already found part of their bodies...
>>
>>19246918
wow, what a fresh viewpoint

here:
>>19227052

Probably 20+ people already made the exact same post.
>>
>>19246944
well if you ask me it could be also those crazy bastards that used to decapitate white people, gut them and then melt their fat to make elixirs to live for ever
check that story out bro.
>>
The one thing that makes me think it wasn't murder is the locked iPhone. It seems like if a 3rd party had been there, he would have just disappeared the fucking thing rather than risk the chance that either girl recorded him in some way that he couldn't check because it was locked. Really, if they had been kidnapped, the phones would have been thrown out right away. Phones with no cell service can sometimes still text and data services, no reason to risk it.
>>
>>19247057
This is true but it's possible that tribal peoples in Panama didn't know the full risk that a phone poses.

I still think the bottom line of what happened was this:
The girls take a different path
It's hot, they take off their bras
They find a river, Kris decides to go for a swim for the heat
Underestimating the current from recent rainfall, she's swept away downstream (explains why her bones were found miles apart, and her clothes being neatly folded on a rock upstream)
Lisanne follows her downstream to try and save her (the backpack was found downstream in perfect condition)
Lisanne can't find her, snaps photos of the darkness trying to find her
Periodically tries the phones for emergency throughout the days
Days pass, she's out of resources, perishes (her boot and sock that had her entire foot bones in

This is what I think are the most logical sequence of events, given the facts.
>>
File: 1326039218889.gif (499KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1326039218889.gif
499KB, 450x254px
>>19247085
>Lisanne’s left foot, still in its boot and sock, and reportedly found behind a tree near the river.
how the fuck did the sepated foot made it behind a tree NEAR the river
also
>no fucking skeleton found except 33 bone fragments

>backpack was found on the river bank
>Native woman says it was not there the day before
>electornic seem undamaged by water
>so the backpack was placed there and it was not washed up ther by the river

it all seems very fucking fishy to me
>>
File: C1jfiemUcAE9AZr.jpg (171KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C1jfiemUcAE9AZr.jpg
171KB, 1200x900px
>>19247135
>how the fuck did the sepated foot made it behind a tree NEAR the river
River was much higher at the time due to recent rainfall
>no fucking skeleton found except 33 bone fragments
yeah cuz they were scattered throughout an entire river snaking around panama

>Native woman says it was not there the day before
>electornic seem undamaged by water
>so the backpack was placed there and it was not washed up ther by the river
these I cant explain and they are super fishy. All I did was apply occams razor to the known facts.
things like these are frustrating since we may never know a true answer to what really happened

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1498968419140.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1498968419140.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>19247153
also
>they got pictures of slefies from the first day
>then only pictures of jungle
>they did not even thought about making a video like "muma pappa we lost, sorry if we die, luv you all" whitch would be the logical thing to do if you get lost in a fucking jungle

also

>last time one of the girls powers up her phone is the 6th
>last photo taken the 8th
>final time they power one of the phones is the 11th
5 days after the other girls phone and 3 days after the last photo
>while lost in jungle without any survival equipment expert says people survive on average 4 to 7 days, almost never make it to 10
make your own judgements
but that last power up on the 11th seems again super fucking fishy if you ask me
>>
File: eQ2iHdx.jpg (95KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
eQ2iHdx.jpg
95KB, 600x450px
>>19247174
what gets me is how the bones were seemingly bleached when they should still have flesh on em
also how they dont have any teeth marks or signs of being tampered with
>>
>>19247153
Most of the 33 fragments como from the foot, actually. 28 if i'm not mistaken. Other one is the "bleached" pelvis and others that seem unidentified.
>>
>The deaths of Kris and Lisanne have been blamed on pygmy cannibals, cartel hitmen, and organ traffickers
What really gets me is organ traffickers. Like, how fucked is that. You would have to make sure that the person you are harvesting stays alive for a bit so the organs don't decompose and shit.
>anon shudders
>>
>>19247270
You would be surprised how crude and ... ineffective those people are. There was a girl who got her son kidnapped, and five minutes later he's in a van with his organs splayed out. These guys aren't professionals.
>>
>>19246907
i have to say, this is the best thread out of /x/ so far. But all these amateur theories/investigations without real supporting evidence is making it shit again
>>
File: kk.png (22KB, 910x434px) Image search: [Google]
kk.png
22KB, 910x434px
>raptor birds
people is really dumb, for fucks sake
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>19246918
This is bait,,,,

Still, we'd be hearing from this sort of things every day
>reminder latin america is FULL of hot babes
>>
>>19246907
>>>19246918
>wow, what a fresh viewpoint
Yes and still the most reasonable....
2 white women in latin america alone.
trying to make a paranormal mystery out of it sounds more than stupid for reasons liveleak could answer you in under half an hour.
there are people living in the woods from drug dealers to guerillas to cartel guys and what not.
they got raped and killed...or just killed and then thrown in the bushes.
did you never see a gore/rekt thread on /b ? Especially the videos from latin america ?
If they only got fucked in the ass a little bit and then got killed "fast" these girls had luck
>>
>>19247348
>its the most reasonable
>totally dismisses that they could have been killed from falling and getting their bodies eaten by animals

you guys are fucking retarded here
>>
>>19247348
Is /pol/ actually this fucking stupid?
>>
>>19246907
panama papers?
>>
File: 1458581028652.jpg (9KB, 449x497px) Image search: [Google]
1458581028652.jpg
9KB, 449x497px
>>19247348
>people getting raped and killed in a very large and desolate forest is the most reasonable explanation for all of this
>its impossible for anyone to die from falling, drowning, or starving due to lack of energy
>>
>>19247348

This is so fucking stupid, and just doesn't happen. This is the Panama Costa Rica border, not colombia. Here's what happened:

>spoiled European bitches decided trails are part of the patriarchy and the sign at the end telling them to go back was probably put there by a man, but they are strong independent women who don't need no man
>hey that stream down there looks like it would be a nice place to take some selfies to share on facetweetinstawhatever and show how brave/courageous we are.
>go down the other side of the continental divide, on steep, heavily wooded terrain.
>get to the bottom to the stream, wander around a bit
>realize you don't know where you are going.
>terrain too steep to go back.
>realize mother nature doesn't give a fuck about your feminism, and she's the biggest bitch of them all.

The rest is just the jungle doing what it does.
>>
>>19247441
That sort of shit doesnt happen in colombia either
>>
File: Really makes you think.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19247441
i mean i kinda understand your point

>the local guide offered them a full tour around the area but they refused
>later he seemed the one that tired to get a search party the first day even though the local govermet was not doing shit

meanwhile

>bitches gotta go do some hicking
>"selfeeee1!!! WHOWWOWO!
>lets take the bras off FREE WOMEN!
>look at that trail empowered women! we now are Cortez exploring the native jungle
>ohh no we got lost
>wonder around the jungle for 7 days to end up dying like a dog because zero orientation skills because womens strong, women dont need to remember the way the came from.

accually i might be an asshole, but it could defenetly be that
>>
>>19247512

I'm in Panama. I know people who work with hotels and do tours. I can guaran-damn-tee you this is exactly what happened.

Tourists, specially women tourists, have this warped idea that everywhere is like some of safe space where they can do whatever they want without repercussions. That's how you end up with these bitches wearing the shortest shorts imaginable and tank tops going sight-seeing in the ghettoest, most nigger ingested parts of the city, then complain about the catcalls and groping. Bitch, you are lucky you made it back. All common sense goes out the fucking window.

And people in the interior often complain of tourists simply ignoring advice, and this is doubly true of women tourists who all think they know better because they read some shit on some blog so that mean you shouldn't listen to someone who's lived there his entire fucking life.
>>
>>19247512
I bet you would not even last two days on the trail the went down
>>
File: 1471484859604.jpg (39KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1471484859604.jpg
39KB, 477x479px
>>19247561
army vet
did 4 years as Cavalry scout
if i was taught how to survive in desert climat
i asure you i could last a month at least if a water saurce like a river was aviable
>>
>>19247570
sure, I bet you can survive by the power of bitching about muh niggers and muh women alone
>>
File: go-be-a-faggot-somewhere-else.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
go-be-a-faggot-somewhere-else.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
>>19247582
why do i smell roasty cunt?
what happened you did not went out to fight patriarchy enough today my dyke frend?
Zeir must be upset with me because is speak the truth my Dmigender anarcho-budist no binary frendo in transition?
>>
>>19247591
>goes into full scapegoat attacking rage-mode
you seem very triggered. please stay on-topic, is all what I am saying. Nobody really cares about your identity politics itt. We just want evaluate this case. calm down
>>
>>19247570
you can survive that forest for a month on no food and just water?
>>
>>19246918
Seriously spics are worse than niggers
>>
>>19247607
depends on how much body fat you have. right now i prob could. last week would be tough tho.
we talking malnutrition to the next level,

>headache
>dizziness
>weak muscles/joints
>propensity to disease/infections of any kind
>propesity to injuries
>disorientation
>halucinations
etc
but with my current body shape i could pull it off >im 6'3 220lb
would end up with like 150/140 lb
>>
I refuse to believe they didn't know that getting to high ground to get signal was of the upmost importance, i saw videos and pictures and the jungle didn't look that thick, you can make our a hill/mountain very easily walking through it.

What really puzzles me the most is that they clearly intended to just go to the top of a really high place, take pictures(which is what they did) then re-trace back to where they came from, but they literally got lost within a space of 5 minutes walk, how does something like that happen, did they take drugs with them? They both look too normal class to take drugs.

The camera flash on the last day? doesn't make any sense.

>Use the camera's flash to see around at night
>Uever use it any other time before this time
>Use it LITERALLY 80 times within a space of 4 hours

If when the emergency calls stopping is any signal of the phones dying, then the camera shouldve been flashing every night since the phones died, in order to get around, but the camera literally only sprung to life at the end.

I'm not saying they got raped, im not saying a tribe got them, im not saying it was ayylmaos, the story just doesnt make any fucking sense once you start to connect the dots
>>
>>19247907
just because you go to high ground doesn't mean you will get signal. Why would a company spend extra money to increase service to an area where no one buys cell phones?
It wasn't a 5 minute walk.
They are from amsterdam, they probably smoke weed but they obviously can't take that shit with them so I don't know why you would even consider drugs.
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it makes their use of the flash suspicious. I don't even know where you are getting at with this flash thing.
It could be possible they weren't using phone cameras and using some other camera. Didn't read anything on what they were carrying so not sure.
>connect the dots
you aren't connecting shit
>>
>cont

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWndBGcHnfo

>read first comment for translation

Their parents re-trace their steps in this video and they both agree that it is almost impossible to get lost, the trail is almost 1 way for a very long time.

>>19247946
They also explain that in some places you can actually get a phone signal(on the high bits)
VERY OFTEN

As you see, the trail that the girls went on is almost impossible to get lost on.

It doesnt make ANY SENSE
>>
>>19247946
All that just to say that you dont have a good explanation for the weird behavior either
>>
>>19247946
>i didnt read any of the evidence
why even post you retard

>>19247957
>Hans Kremers: Feliciano has told me that he came up to here on Thursday the 3rd of April, he didn’t see anything, no footsteps. He thought: well it’s nice and green over there, perhaps they went there to have a look. But even so, if they would have reached this far, then they would made some pictures of this view. Now we can’t see much, but that was a clear day, they should have made at least one photo. It is ONE path, you can’t go wrong. There are no side paths. It’s a 35 minute walk from the spot where the last photo was taken. There’s no cliff from which you can fall off, it’s a total mystery.

what the fuck, i never realised why they didnt take anymore pictures after that last picture, not before you say "WE DIDNTG GET ALL THE PICTURES WE ONLY GOT THE ONES THAT WERE LEAKED!!"

This is the parents saying this, they got ALL of the photos, and theyre still saying its fucking weird nomore pictures were taken after that place.
>>
>>
it was fucking bigfoot, you morons.
>>
>>19247441
>>19247375
>>19247365
>>19247360
Yeah i didn't said that because that would be the most natural way but since there was something with the camera going on AND i believe i heard they found the backpack from one of them somewhere completely different it points to other humans who are involved in some way.
And these woods have many people doing whatever did nobody watch narcos or these documentarys about the weed fields in the woods all over latin america.
They have little camps and then here and there fields with a few thousand plants and they live there with 20men some go to the nearest citys some live in this big tents whatever.
>>
>>19247441

>they are women
>therefore they are bitches
>therefore they are feminists
>therefore they left the path "because patriarchy"
>elaborate fantasy story in which they learn their lesson and realize they were wrong all along for being women

go
back
to
/pol/
>>
>>19248277
Those last 2 big gaps between the 80 photos and the final phone turn on are deeply unnerving, I wonder if she tries one last time to guess the pin before she dies
>>
>>19248433

That's bone chilling. It was most likely her last moments.
>>
>>19248292
RAGGLE FRAGGLE
>>
they succumbed to the wild. nature is a mofo that does not give a fuck.
imagine yourself lost deep in a forest you don't know, no food, no reception, what would you do?
>>
File: lang-1.png (117KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
lang-1.png
117KB, 777x437px
Next step to keep this investigation going is to find something new. Contact someone that has more information or ask the parents to release all of the 90+ pictures taken in the darkness and the one one with Kris Kremers' injured head.
>>
>>19246956
Sauce?
>>
This is as tragic as Elisa Lam's case.
Young people are arrogant and don't realize that they've put themselves into a bad situation until it's too late.

From my understanding, they hiked for several hours until reaching the top of the mountain. I think their biggest mistake was deciding not to turn back the way they came from. They were also close to the continental divide, they may have followed the river deeper into the jungle.

I went hiking in the forest without my cellphone once, I lost track of time because I couldn't see the position of the sun. Let's just say my short hike turned out to be a 8 hour hike.
There was a different time when I decided to explore a new trail because it looked easy on the map, and it turned out to be extremely steep and treacherous. I thought about turning back, but I felt like i was already in so deep that I had to keep going. I eventually made it back to the main trail.

I think the girls checked it out on the map and thought it looked like an easy hike, so they turned down the guide and were minimally prepared.

As for their bodies, I think animals and insects ate their remains. If anyone actually killed them, they would probably destroy any evidence of them. The fact that the locals found the backpacks and cameras and actually turned them in leads me to believe this was just an unfortunate chain of events.
>>
>>19247328
this
>>
>>19247973
Local pervert took advantage of rare opportunity. Guessing...
>>
>>19247441
lol
>>
>>19247607
>no food and just water?
are you really that thick.
if its safe to drink you can bet your ass your not going to be the only animal drinking it and if it is big enough it would likely some sort of water creatures.
if you can find drinking water, you can find food. you just have be able to kill and prepare your own food. which most people can't. I look down apon most of the human race for this reason. you stick them in a foreign environment where they can't buy their way out and they will die, and to think we used to be one of the most dominant species in the world
>>
>>19248580
>I think animals and insects ate their remains.
the remains found would suggest otherwise with no markings from animal or insect interference
>>
File: 1499082605010.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499082605010.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
It was (((them)))

female sacrifice
>>
As someone that lives in not too far from where they got lost and actually has some experience hiking in that kind of forest I think this guy makes some good points >>19247550
Tourists assume that just because it's not that far from the hotel r civilization it's not dangerous and ignore advice because they might have seen some survival videos on youtube, which was more likely made in a completely different type of wilderness anyway.

Those pictures they can be deceitful, that forest is much rougher than it seems, my hiking club goes to much less dense places at times and even with machetes and appropriate gear going 10 miles can take all day and you feel like complete shit the next day unless you are in top shape, which I'm guessing those girls weren't. Not to mention they probably went in circles and any progress was in the wrong direction.

The question is where they really that stupid to get off the trail? Maybe, and if that's the case that'd be enough to guess what happened. If natives had been involved they would've taken the phones/backpacks. Even that far out people steal and resell iPhones regularly, everyone knows they are worth quite a bit. Even if it was just to prevent pictures of what happened to get out. They might be savage, but even in African shitholes, people know about phones.
>>
File: 1391961827198.gif (141KB, 90x120px) Image search: [Google]
1391961827198.gif
141KB, 90x120px
>>19248762
lmao
>>
>>19248780

From what I've read, they only found 33 bones, 28 of them came from a foot that was protected by a boot. Scavengers didn't leave very much behind.
>>
>>19248871
There thing about the phones/backpack reappearing 10 weeks later (without water damage) is still the hardest thing to explain, for me. In the last thread I proposed that the backpack may have been found by a local much earlier and taken home, not knowing it was a clue in a disappearence. After the press coverage about the girls and some time for the guilt to set in, they returned the backpack to somewhere either they knew it would be found it somewhere close to where they found it originally.

Has anyone been able to identify the brand of backpack they had from that one photo? Could be important to establish whether it had any particular water-resistant properties. If it doesn't, the relatively good shape the electronics were in definitely calls into question the idea that it went in the river, or even that it sat in the rainforest for 10 weeks.
>>
>>19248433
>>19248468

>no pin
>no pin
>no pin
ether one of them died first and the other one did not knew how to turn the phone on
or we got some problem there since a third party would defenetly not know the pin for their phones
>>
Just google "Panama deadly creatures" and you'll get a list of a thousand of things that could kill you from poisonous plants, venomous bugs and snakes to Yung Puzz craving panthers

I mean, going on a hike in the jungle without a guide, equipment and Bear Grylls's survival dvd's is basically asking for it

Why the fuck would they get raped by some forestnigger?
>>
>>19246907
I have said it time and time again, they met their final fate when they bumped into a draco/vlash scouting outpost. The plasma rifles of the draco/vlash emit an electromagnetic wave that can mess up with their phones. Then the plasma itself can melt skin and flesh easily without trace,leaving only some bones behind.
>>
>>19248762
what? The girls literally had nothing but the clothes on their backs, a cell phone, backpack, and a bottle of water. If you can catch an animal without use of some equipment other than what they have, i have to applaud you. Otherwise, get bent
>>
>>19249025
I also think it's possible that the surviving girl stashed the backpack in a safe spot in hopes that somebody would find it.
I think whoever found it didn't want to be linked to their disappearance, so they placed it somewhere it would be easily found (near the old lady's rice field)
>>
>>19249108

Kremers died first obviously we know that.
>>
>>19246918
latino here, can confirm this is true, case closed lads we can to bed now
>>
File: 1434930893108.jpg (24KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
1434930893108.jpg
24KB, 394x458px
>>19249592
literally every time i walk alone at night its
>mamasita
>que rica
>ay mamita dame cahete
seems like the HRT treatment is working
>>
File: kremers hair.jpg (21KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
kremers hair.jpg
21KB, 327x316px
>>19247085
Not saying it cant be explained in another mundane way, but your theory doesnt account for the closeup picture of kris's injured head
>>
>>19249490
Well, "know" is a strong word, but yeah, the evidence points that way.

>>19248277
That timeline is probably the best clue we have in understanding what happened it there. The pictures are more striking, and definitely creepy, but we should resist the urge to assume there answer has to be in the photos somewhere. I'm really not convinced there's anything in those enhanced images that have been posted.
>>
I think there is a legitimate chance that their tour guide is behind this to at least some extent.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/murderous-vacations-serial-killers-stalking-the-panama-highlands
>>
>>19248381
Make me roastie :^)
>>
>>19246918
sadly yes.
>>
>>19249727
I came to the same conclusion. It is very unlikely they got lost or attacked by a predator on a well known tourist path.
>>
>>19249279
Rocks to stun larger birds, I could do that as a kid. Make small snare traps with shreds of clothing.
I live in the bush fucker I could survive with nothing but the cloths on my back. Infancy I have tyres to leave society and live on my own in the wild, but I was informed it is iligal and nearly fined for it
>>
>>19247973

The explanation for them getting lost is so easy and so clear but they just refuse to believe it. The girls got to the end, ignored the fucking sign and then went down the OTHER side of the continental divide. Why? They probably saw a place they thought would be really cool to take selfies in. They willingly and willfully left a trail so easy it basically only exists for the locals to separate tourists from their money. The parents just refuse to believe their sheltered, mollycoddled and privileges princesses could be so damn stupid.
>>
>>19249694

does no one have a better image of the hair pic? you can't see anything.
>>
>>19250409
there was no sign when they were hiking there.
>>
>>19247337
>t. Huemonkey
>>
>>19247957

>tfw the guy with the cows shows up
>>
>>19250409
>>19250445

The sign was put up because of them. It was not there when they were alive.
>>
>>19249955
Let's assume Tour guide knew where they were going and had some dudes he was in league with kidnap them (or he did it himself), for purposes or rape or organ stealing or whatever.

If they got kidnapped on Day 1, how were they still able to make emergency calls in the AM and PM for the next few days? That part doesn't make sense if the tour guide had any involvement, he would have snagged them in the first few hours after they left.
>>
>2 naive white chicks
>Panamanian hike
>Hike to end of trail
>Backtrack, get lost
>Getting late
>call emergency
>no wifi out of range
>Eat some candy, spend night in jungle
>Next day, try phones, still no signal
>Walk further wrong direction
>Yell for help, hot
>Find stream bank, take bath, wash clothes, drink water, eat more candy
>Keep bras in backpack
>Follow stream, no trail to get uphill, too much shrubbery
>Next day, call, no signal, yell for help, eat more candy, drink water, spend night
>Next day get massive squirts from bad stream water, feeling dehydrated
>Keep drinking stream water, no choice, exhausted, weak, start eating bugs, small animals raw for energy, spend night barely sleep from bad water
>Day 5 (April 6 - search party) girls find a rocky upcline, feel hopeful, no signal tho, eat more bugs keep bottle of steam water
>kremers lightheaded slips on the rocks, hits her head hard, starts to lose her shit, spend night on a big rock
>Froon takes pic of Kremer's injury then sees search flares in sky far away
>Froon tries signaling party with her powershot camera flash every 2 minutes from 1am to 4am
>Froon finds Kremers missing next day (April 7), she left her backpack and jean shorts because they were uncomfortable because of stomach pains
>Searches for her most of the day
>Finds her unresponsive at bottom of ravine. Kremers RIP
>(April 8) Froon's phone dies. Can't unlock Kremer's password, Froon breaks down hard, leaving marker with sticks and candy wrappers near Kremer's remains, takes photos to document, sleeps
>(April 9) Froon exhausted, sick and dehydrated sleeps all day and night, waiting for party, flares getting closer
>(April 10) musters up strength to walk back to stream, drink water, walk in flare's direction, places kremer's jean shorts by stream as marker, spends night, sees flares
>(April 11) goes uphill again on another trail, collapses from exhaustion. makes one last effort with Kremer's phone, removes backpack, dies later
(cont.)
>>
>>19247085
I like this theory
>>
>>19250634
(cont.) part 2
>Kremers died in a ravine that got flooded out that's why her bones appear bleached plus the ravine was exposed by the sun
>Froon's body wasn't attacked but scavenged by animals that's why there's no noticeable bone damage
>Froon was in a tree covered area.
>Some animals pushed her backpack 10 wks later and it fell by the bank where the Ngobe woman found it and Kremer's jean shorts way back near her remains.
Case solved. No Raep, No organ sell
>>
>>19250417
Nope, thats the only one. It was 'leaked' through some documentary, hence why the actual injury is censored too
>>
>>19248762
Wow, you are so badass. Lol
>>
>>19250625
Someone else might be using the phone, but i guess he evidences are quite contaminated that it's impossible to search for fingerprints
>>
>>19250920
>just raped and stole the organs of 2 tourists
>what should I do with their phones?
>better call the police, repeatedly, for a week
>>
>>19250940
To make it as an incident, duh, stupid faggot
>>
>>19250940
I think most people suspect the last pin entries and final turn on as being possible 3rd person. Not the calls.
>>
why was another thread made for this

It's all the same shit as the last thread
>>
>>19251569
maybe not everyone has heard this story, or maybe someone will come up with a good theory about what happened
>>
>>19249694
is that timestamp accurate?
>>
>>19251569
Or maybe it's more interesting than muh sucubus or divinity thread or other ones that are up daily
>>
>>19247191
I'm late, don't know if anyone's actually still in here. Following the story as its developed, I want to suggest that the pelvis belongs to another person, not either of the girls. I think its a red herring. Also phones can be activated remotely.
>>19247174
> not making a video
This. They didn't feel like they were going to die. Perhaps a kind stranger came to their aid and then led them away to commit the murders. Zodiac did it plenty.
>>19249694
> Kris underestimates the current
This doesn't fit for me. If she were in danger entering the water an alarm would've been ringing in her head. And if its truly sweltering and neither girl is native to a tropical climate why does only one cool off? I think there was someone else there with them.
>>
>>19249694
The hair pic is fucking obvious. Kris hit her head and Lisanne used camera to examine her injury.

What would you do if your friend hit his head in total darkness and your only light source was your camera flash.
>>
>>19250830
>you are so badass
no, I'm just a survivor, an animal. i find your stone jungles way more dangerous and treacherous than the wild, i mean Ive never had to worry about wild animals shooting me or shiving me
>>
>>19252060
You're not afraid of the grifter, skinwalker and skellingtons in the wild then? What a fucking liar
>>
>>19252174
i don't afraid of anything
>>
File: 1495324039603.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495324039603.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>19246907
Why would they pack extra bras (and no other clothes) for a short hike?
>>
>>19247973

There might have been more pictures but they were using their camera flash every night to see better what's around them and delating the pictures later in order to have space for more pics for the next night. Maybe the camera battery died that night so they didn't have a chance to take more pictures or delate the previous ones. They could have also died that night and the last attempt to enter the pin was not them anymore.
>>
>>19252198

Both of those bras appear to be swimsuit bras. They probably expected they'd like to swim if they find a water source. They most likely put on bikini bottoms because those are no different from normal panties and sport bras because anything else would be uncomfortable for a hike. I'm almost certain it's the case, especially that the bras on that picture of their backpack are two different sizes.
>>
>>19252574

Actually, nevermind. I believe that the bras in that backpack might be the exact same bras they were wearing on the pictures earlier. If you look closer at the first picture of Froon, she's wearing the bra with flawers on it. You can see from the way her shirt is wrinkled.
>>
File: 223mi.png (160KB, 1155x620px) Image search: [Google]
223mi.png
160KB, 1155x620px
>>19246907
They're saying the backpack was found 223mi (359km) in a river that begins on top of a mountain on the other side of the country and flows directly into the Caribbean Sea.
>>
>>19247651
nobody cares you fat piece of shit. you hating women proves your just an insecure little shit and Id bust your head clean off like the fucking rat runt you are
>>
>>19253312
Either youre a woman pretending to be a man, you are a creepy euphoric fedora, or you are one of those weird guys that tries to be real tough and beat up everyone that has a different opinion of him because you cant think for yourself
>>
>>19253277

are ... are you retarded?
>>
>>19246907
if i was lot in a jungle with them, i would have fucked the living shit out of them holy shit those cumfacesss
>>
>>19253634
except for the one in the right...looks like oliver khan
>>
File: 46025948.jpg (112KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
46025948.jpg
112KB, 960x960px
>>19253637
>>
File: enhanced-sinaproc-search-map.jpg (2MB, 2100x1178px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-sinaproc-search-map.jpg
2MB, 2100x1178px
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=130xlrT-peSJjAu9bZUNnpcW_sCE&hl=en_US&ll=8.857531648098412%2C-82.41965519999997&z=12

Does anybody know if this river every flows the other way, due to like heavy rain or seasons?

because i dont understand how bodyparts can be found between the bag (that was dropped there because it wasnt wet) and the shorts (that were neatly folded onto a high standing rock.
>>
>>19252600
>>19252574

every thought about they put off the bra and kept their shirts on because they're uncomfortable and you're in a sauna-like jungle?
seems very logical to me.
>>
>>19251215

this, like i posted before this it doesnt make any sence at all the bag was found where the woman claimed it was, especially when she claimed ''it wasnt there the previous day'', like 1/2 months after disappearance.

Probably these jungleniggers found the bag miles away (and also weeks before) and tried to steal the items, but they felt guilty and made up they found the bag.
>>
>>19253678
it doesnt, the terrain is steep as fuck.
>>
File: 120.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>19253312
Oh jeeeez
>>
File: 7reCdlm.jpg (153KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7reCdlm.jpg
153KB, 768x1024px
also, i now know what this is.
they were marking their route, probably they (felt like they) were walking in circles or they were marking their route for going back
>>
>>19251961
Use the in house flashlight feature?
>>
>>19253622
no, but you have extensive room to prove why you are and I welcome it
>>
>>19253826
I haven't looked at the exact numbers, but using the camera flash could have been more economical in terms of power. If it isn't then they could've been under the impression that it was.
>>
>>19254441

because the backpack was found a few miles from where they went missing, as stated EVERYWHERE and because no fucking river crosses the panama canal
>>
>>19254475
That kind of makes sense. Take one picture, then examine it on the screen rather than having to keep it illuminated while you look at it.

The problem I have with the night photos: why would they be moving at night? Especially through a thick jungle filled with cavernous ravines, it would be incredibly dangerous. The idea they're using the cameras flash for light doesn't fit either, because they're taken at 1am, like six hours past sunset. Have they been stumbling around blind for six hours, and only just now hit upon the idea? Doubtful.
>>
for some reason the idea that on their camera roll there's a sequence of slap happy selfies, and after some point it's just pictures of a dark jungle. and then stops.
>>
>>19254894
The article states that two handfuls of bone fragments and folded denims were found on the bank of the Rio Culebra. There's no river with this name in that region of Panama on Google Maps.
>>
Anybody has the timestamp of events plus locations of things found?
>>
>>19254946
I see what you mean. Then perhaps the person who discovered the device didn't know what it was they were doing, but if you just so happen to swipe up on a locked iPhone you can take photos simply enough.
>>
>>19254946
maybe she was sleeping through the night, woke up early or needed to pee and used the phone to navigate herself.
>>
>>19255055

its called Rio Culubre. there are no Ngobes in Colon, there is no 200 mile river in panama. look at map in >>19253678
>>
>>19255186
http://laestrella.com.pa/panama/nacional/enviaran-restos-kremers-holanda/23819204

local article
>>
>>19255055
This I can explain: Culebra is just a local nickname for the stream (means "serpent" or something) they were found near, not its 'official' name. Pretty logical nickname for a winding river, and probably fairly common. If they'd been found 200 miles away from where they started, you can bet somebody would have pointed it out before you. Props on doing the research, though.

>>19255168
That I can see, but the photos were taken over the course of three hours. The theory that the night photos were used as markers for where one of them (Kris) died is also strange, for the same reason: why would she be traveling at night? The theory that she was trying to scare away a predator is the most consistent with the late hour and the duration over which the photos were taken, but without access to the full set of photographs it's very difficult to do more than speculate.
>>
Cody Dial had a kinda similar story and the locals helped cover up his murder because they were afraid of retaliation for telling. I can't link but every time this thread comes up it reminds me of him.
>>
File: map.jpg (1MB, 600x2202px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
1MB, 600x2202px
>>19253678

Apparently those 90 pictures were taken somewhere near one of the cable bridges but the backpack was found so far away and did not get there through water. That rules out a theory that they went for a swim and got carried away by the current because it would mean they got all the way back to the line bridges, then went back and lost the backpack and came back closer to the mountain again where they died (since the remains are higher up the river than the backpack).
I think that maybe they were walking around not so far from the actual mountain till 5th when Kremers lost consciousness/died near the line bridge and Froon didn't know what to do. She tried staying with Kremers but she later realised that it's pointless, took some photos of the place to show to the police (expecting to make it) in case they ask about circumstances and walked along the riverside but in the wrong direction. A few kilometers later she got attacked by a preditor near water, maybe something living in water? Is it possible that something ate her and the bonee fragments went through its digestive system so that made them bleached? That would be the pieces eatten and the rest of her body got washed away. The water raised so it also picked up Keremers' body and wrecked it to pieces and that's why they found her foot.
>>
>>19246907
Is girl on the left's left boob significantly bigger than the right? I need to know this, for research
>>
>>19249197
nigga wat
>>
probably roblox admins
>>
File: cl.jpg (2MB, 2742x2400px) Image search: [Google]
cl.jpg
2MB, 2742x2400px
>>19255067
>>
>>19256950
i don't think either of them had a watch. so how was the phone turned on at the exact same time two days in a row. that no coincidence nor is it possible for someone lost confused and only way to tell time is the phone they're turning on.
>>
>Point out that third world shithole countries have third world retards living in them
>r/x immediately starts crying that you aren't being sensitive and that there must be some other explanation, that may not work, but sounds better so you believe that instead

I would say 95% of the posters in this thread wouldn't just let me fuck their gf, but actively beg me to do it and let them watch. The other 4% (the ones white knighting dead chicks) don't and will never have gfs. The other 1% are pretty cool.
Plebbitors are always a perfect metaphor for how unchecked immigration can destroy a community. Go back to your cancer site, you are not welcome.
>>
>>19256992
Also thought that was weird but then I realised that they most likely did it when they saw the sun rising/setting. On a different thread somebody pointed out that even if the sunrise was supposed to be earlier they might have not seen it untill a certain time since the mountains could be in the way.
>>
>>19253826
She could have panicked and just grabbed the camera, or perhaps she wanted to conserve the phone battery.
>>
>>19257013
>The other 4% (the ones white knighting dead chicks) don't and will never have gfs
Multiply that by 10 and double it.
>>
>>19249621
mami come here let's party
>>
>>19256992
>>19256992
That would be quite crucial to the case, also how big the memory card on the camera might also be crucial, because people say they might have deleted some photos and depending on how big the memory card or internal memory is might tell more about their actions.
>>
>>19257070
Those pictures aren't blurry which suggests that they were taken in rather calm circumstances.
>>
>>19257059
sunrise and sunset changes more than a minute or there abouts a day anyway
>>
>>19257115

Yeah, I think there's a lot of things about this case that are small and were probably overlooked like that.
>>
>>19257136
Digital signatures like that are crucial to this case but it's probably all gone or contaminated to oblivion.
>>
>>19257126
Oh, you mean when they called twice at 13:37. Probably a coincidence. They always called at simmilar times so it's not that unlikely.
>>
>>19257146
I mean they're details that are important but since those are small things they probably didn't pay much attention to. I think this whole case wouldn't be so mysterious if the police did a good job.
What I really want to know is how did they look at the foot they found. I'm aware that it's not much like those criminal shows in which they can tell everything from a drop of blood, but what about the way it was "removed" from the body. Was it cut off? Was it just broken? In what direction? How does the muscule around it look? I mean, wouldn't you be able to tell from the wound whether she had it bitten off by an animal or whether she fell from a tree in an unfortunate way?
>>
>>19257013
t. beta numale virgin
>>
>>19227665
Wouldn't 112 just direct you to 911? 911 just goes to the coppers where I live.
>>
Let me ask you this, why the fuck would a murderer be in bumfuck nowhere?
>>
>>19257617
More space to carry out murders without being seen and in a place like that, the opportunity to prey on tourists. Mind you, I still think it was an accident.
>>
>>19257170

This is panamanian police. The only reason they bothered with this case at all because tourism is such a big industry in Boquete and being see to do nothing would have hurt that, but I can tell you probably none of them really thought it was important. It also explain the U-turn made in the case from "yep, something fishy happened" to "Nope, totally an accident." The Panamanian government doesn't to anything well, they just do it the quickest and easiest way possible.
>>
>>19257625
But why in a place where there's barely any people
>>
>>19250634
>>Froon takes pic of Kremer's injury then sees search flares in sky far away
>>Froon tries signaling party with her powershot camera flash every 2 minutes from 1am to 4am
anon figured it out
>>
>>19257634
Doesn't the town have a population of ~10,000?
>>
>>19257761
Not where they were hiking
>>
>>19247946
>they are from Amsterdam they probably smoke weed xD

This is the stupidest thing i've read in this thread anon. Not everyone from Amsterdam smokes weed. They were typical UvA (University of Amsterdam) bitches that usually drink a few wines at a house party and ride their Vespas home.
>>
This is a dreadful thing that happened. Dutch people are quite beautiful and the country itself is a wonder. They should have stayed home..
>>
>>19246907
I am from a third world country and given a chance i wud settle forever in europe or usa .. and i don't understand the mindset of those asshole who waana come even for a day in third world .. women gets raped mens killed and looted
>>
>>19257617
He's likely not a murderer by trade, like that's his day job or something. He's probably an opportunist. Remote areas and shitty police make it easier to get away with that shit.
>>
>>19258716
w-which country anon?
>>
>>19257617
If it were the tour guide like the one article suggests, then he would know where to go/ live in that area anyway
>>
>>19257154
i want you to, for a week turn your phone one twice a day, try and make it the same time every day. but here is the catch you can't look at a clock or any time telling device other than your phone when its on and see if you can even manage to make it within the same hour. it's alot less likely than you think.
>>
>>19247570
HALFWAY DOWN THE TRAIL TO HELL.

Sorry, I won't finish that. Don't expect anyone here to understand scout shit though. Most people here believe in vampires and shit. They won't understand forward recon.
>>
>>19246918
I don't know. Hiking off-trail in a place you don't know sounds exactly like nigger-tier behavior if you ask me.

On the other hand hispanics make a living in a country they don't know without even speaking the language and with the police looking for them everywhere.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.