[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passed down ghost stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170628_094337.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_094337.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Hello /x/ in this thread we share paranormal stories that we have had heard about from family and friends. I'll start us off.

>My dad lived out on a farm in Mexico when he was really young
>A really old guy owned a plot of land next to his
>Old guy lived alone
>Didn't have any close family apparently
>Old guy really likes my dad
>They talked all the time
>Old guy thinks my dad is a really pure person
>Old guy starts getting sick one day
>Old guy really trusts my dad closer than anyone else
>Tells my dad about a huge sum of money under a stone fence at a very specific spot
>Old guy tells my dad to not tell anyone else whatsoever
>Few days pass
>Dad decides to check out the spot
>Not too far away from home
>He goes out to see it
>Its getting dark and it's already extremely overcast
>Dad can barley see shit
>As soon as dad arrives he see' s something on the ground
>Its the fucking head of a woman
>Dad gets scared and looks straight ahead
>Dispite the darkness he makes out what's standing in front of him instantly
>Its the corpse of the head standing straight up facing him
>Dad is scared as fuck
>Corpse lifts it's arms and throws something at him
>Dad turns around and runs away
>He hears a rain of metal objects hit the ground
>Dad doesn't look back and just runs back home
>He makes it back and refuses to speak with anyone
>CONT
>>
>he's running away, and he looks back
>It's coming after him, screaming something incoherent in a high pitched woman's voice
>realizes it's not coming from the body chasing him, but the head that was still back by the stone fence
>as he's running he tries to make it out
>sounds like it's saying "I need about tree fiddy"

At that point he realized he was being chased by a giant paleozoic lizard, and he said "goddamnit loch Ness monster, leave me alone! I ain't giving you no tree fiddy!"
>>
>>19246871

>Later he goes to sleep and dreams about that same spot
>He dreams that he was looking at it from a different angle and that this ball of light was hovering over it
>He wakes up
>He manages to not think much of it
>He never saw anything like that after
>Years pass and the Old man died but sold his land to some folks who really wanted to buy it before hand
>My dad decieds to Leave Mexico and hop the border into America
Inb4 "hurr hurr typical Mexican"
>Gets residency
>his mom and brother came with him
>lives here for several years
>Years pass again and my grandma begins to miss the farm
(This is a few years ago btw)
>She gets really depressed about this
>She can't control herself because it
>Dad and uncle contact family back in Mexico
>they say they are willing to take care of her
>Dad goes through the while immigration process
>Dad and uncle set of take grandma back home
>It was the first time that they went back in 33 years
>while there Dad goes and finds that same spot from decades ago
>he remembers it so clearly
>He finds it with not much effort
>He begins to shuffle around the dirt a bit where he stood that one evening
>He spots something sticking out of the ground
>It's a really old coin
>He looks around and begins to find a few more
>He goes back to the house with the family and finally tells them about everything
>Dad leaves and returns to the States
>[CONT]
>>
pretype that shit next time god damn it...
>>
>>19246927
>A year later my dad goes back to visit the family again with my uncle (for the sake of the story lets call my uncle A)
>Dad and A arrive and they meet up with my other uncle who lives there ( lets call him G)
>So my dad and my uncles decide to head out to the near by town to get some beers
>Uncle G takes them to one of his favorite bars
>They enter and see Their cousin who they hate( Lets call him C)
Flashback to late 90's-very early 2000's
>C came to the US after my dad and uncle but unlike them he never got citizenship or even residency
>While he was here my Dad hated C because he would always just ask for money and use it to buy beers and cheap women
>He never even got a job
>My dad swore he would kill him if he ever touched me or my mom
>Dad got so sick of him that he got him wasted took him to main street and just dropped him off
>His plan was to leave C there drunk so that he could do something that would get him arrested and therefor deported
>It worked
>C never came back and he's been stuck in Mexico since
anyway back on track
>C starts to tell them that he heard of "a hidden treasure buy the stone gate"
>Dad knows instantly that someone told
>Must have been one of the younger kids that were there when dad told them about it
>But what got him was that he said that when he went to look for it and he saw something from a distance
>"A bright ball of fire, that hurt my eyes to look at"
>He said said that the closer he got the more the pain increased
>He couldn't get any closer because it just felt like he was on fire at that point
>He had to leave by force
>The next night the fucker wants to try again
>He doesn't see anything until he gets right on top of the spot
>He said that he saw several extremely pale and ridiculously thin people just appear and that again he gets a feeling of being set on fire
>He still didn't want to leave until the people started throwing burning hot rocks on top of him
>again he fled and didn't return
>[CONT]
>>
File: mexican pes.jpg (29KB, 570x426px) Image search: [Google]
mexican pes.jpg
29KB, 570x426px
>>19247003
[FINAL]
>A few days later my dad is looking through the same spot and finds another coin sticking out of the ground before he left
>It looked like one in pic
>My dad was determined to find that stash before anyone else did
>Next year he returned with a metal detector >takes it to the same site
>The thing looses it
>It starts picking shit up all over the place
>He remembers the woman that threw all that metal at him as a kid
>He starts moving through where he thought it landed
>He was moving through the path he ran all those years ago and again the thing was picking shit up all over the place
>He only had a 3 days to stay that time so he didn't have to actually look for anything, but still left the metal detector there for his family
>Before he left he was still told of how so many other farmers go out to find stashes of gold on property that's not theirs only to die upon finding it
>Exact causes of death vary but the idea of it stuck to him
>He thought that only him and his family were meant to find that money seeing as how it was basically given to them
>He was given it because the Old guy liked him so much
>A person like my dads cousin would had driven that old guy into the ground by they way he acted
>he was warded off because that man wouldn't want someone else other than my dad to find that money, especially him
>I guess the treasures that these people find actually do carry curses within them
>>
>>19246949
sorry, newfag here
>>
>>19247069
what, why would a headless woman throw money at your dad, just because old guy likes him?
>>
>>19247247

the story is a little confusing but my understanding is that the old man wanted OP's dad to have the money, but only after the old man died. when he tried to look for the money early, some kind of spirit drove him away. when his evil cousin C tried to look for the money, the bright light drove him away. then OP's dad tried to look for the money AFTER the old man died, he started to find the money everywhere.

it doesn't totally make sense, given that he apparently knew exactly where to look for the money in the first place AND had a damn metal detector, but still had "no time" to look for the money on a 3 day trip. seems like he could have walked right to the main batch of money and started digging, unless the ghost lady had already scattered the entire treasure.
>>
I've got a haunted house story I heard from my dad. It's short and not all that crazy, but it stuck with me because my dad doesn't believe in ghosts, but still tells this story and admits he can't really explain it.

>3 or 4 miles from where my dad grew there's a very old farmhouse that has been abandoned since before he was born.
>his aunt told him when he was a kid that when the last of the family that lived in that farmhouse died, there was an auction held on the property to get rid of all the shit sitting around that the relatives didn't want
>during this sale, his aunt and several other people claimed to see strange grey figures moving around through the windows of the house
>dad doesn't believe her
>when he's in his teens, he rides a bike to the house with a friend and they start digging around for loot
>while they're on the main floor, they hear a crash upstairs, followed immediately by heavy footsteps running down the stairs
>they can see the entire staircase from where they are, and there's nothing on it
>they both book it out of the house and ride out of there

I was raised in the same area, and last time I checked the house was still standing. I've been in the yard, but didn't actually go into the house because of how rotted the floor had become and how much of a pussy I am.
>>
>>19248586
moar?
>>
>>19249910
That's all I've got about that house. I did say it was a short story.

There was some spooky stuff that I experienced growing up in the area, but I'd be derailing the thread if I told them here.
>>
i have had a lot of witches and mystics in my family and this is probably the most notorious one that my family has.

growing up my great grandmother was very mean and would choose a great grand child for a week and treat them very nice and then the next week completely turn away from them. she was from germany and her and my great uncle escaped going to a concentration camp for being gypsies, she was into tarot and divination and he was a craftsmen. we had a family house in ashby and there was a barn outside and it was in here were she would spend her days reading tarot. one day she decided to stop practicing and threw her deck of tarot cards into their potbelly stove and as she did that my mother, two aunts and my uncles all heard a large bellow from the stove and as they went into the kitchen the stove door blew off and two giant black flames came out from the stove and went up each side. the stove burned for quite awhile and when it finally went cold they removed it and it was scrapped. that night my great grandmother had a dream that she would die in two weeks. and she did, in the same chair she used in the barn for her readings. i remember going to that house as a child and it was very old and i always felt uncomfortable there.
>>
>My dad lived out on a farm in Mexico when he was really young
>It's coming after him, screaming something incoherent in a high pitched woman's voice
>He wakes up
>Uncle G takes them to one of his favorite bars
>The thing looses it
>while they're on the main floor, they hear a crash upstairs, followed immediately by heavy footsteps running down the stairs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.