[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Next Sacrafice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: next_sacrafice.png (1MB, 1672x900px) Image search: [Google]
next_sacrafice.png
1MB, 1672x900px
You have been warned.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/06/chicagos-current-mothman-flap-a-warning-says-expert/
>>
File: da_wizurd.png (254KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
da_wizurd.png
254KB, 713x713px
>>19246816
In 2000 the women in my family went on a girl's vacation to New York City. I asked by sister if they were going to see the city from the World Trade Center top. She said "yes", and then I said, "Good. See it while it's there."

I totally forgot about that conversation until 9/11.

Why did I say that? Maybe it because it was already bombed in the early 90's? and then the African Embassy double bombings, and then the USS Cole attack. Maybe it was just common sense and seeing islam for what it really is (10 years before everyone else).
>>
File: doomed.jpg (735KB, 1670x1510px) Image search: [Google]
doomed.jpg
735KB, 1670x1510px
>>19246816
If only you knew how bad things really are here. The nogs shooting each other is nothing compared to the C.H.U.D.s, but they don't dare report that.
>>
>>19246816
too bad english...where is the warning? A supposedly moth man is the sign for dooms-day or what?

/explain plz
>>
File: gandardiga.png (29KB, 1050x756px) Image search: [Google]
gandardiga.png
29KB, 1050x756px
>>19247012
The Mothman is seen in places where there is a disaster about to happen. Usually months before the happening. People are seeing the Mothman in Chicago NOW.
>>
>>19247058
You say that as if it happens often.
He hasn't been a harbinger or even relevant since the OG Point Pleasant incident.
Stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>19247063
Regular animals can sense earthquakes before they hit, so the Mothman might have simply been nesting under the bridge.
>>
>>19247006
>GREMLIN TRAPS
>>
>>19247063

well there were reports of mothman sightings at 9/11, Fukishima Reactor meltdown, and a german mine collapse. Point Pleasant was just the most famous and publicized case. And before the Point Pleasant case there are reports of him especially on the east coast in flaps dating back to the 1850's

my prediction for the next mothman disaster is going to be the Navy Pier.
>>
NK fires at chicago. enter ww3
>>
File: anime_badforyou.jpg (98KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
anime_badforyou.jpg
98KB, 750x960px
>>19246816
>>19248602
I've read a few theories about Mothman:
>THEORY 1
He is an interdimensional alien who can see (all) pasts, presents, and futures. He knows that humans hate dying, so when he sees a disaster he tries to warn us, but he is so alien, so different, it's hard for him communicate with "3D-timebound" entities like us.
>THEORY 2
He's a demon who loves death and misery. When he sees a disaster coming he tries to make the suffering worse by screwing with people beforehand. Some Mothman sightings have gone on for MONTHS before the event. Everyone who sees him says that they felt "dread" in his presence.
>THEORY 3
He is a cosmic messenger (for evil). Supposedly we all have "consented" to this shitty planet. But when something extra bad is about to happen "they" have to get another "consent". By warning us, no matter how vague and obscure it is, the Archons can claim that those who die "chose" their fate by ignoring the warning. The (the Archons) are fullfilling the letter of the cosmic law while totally raping its intent. The Mothman is just their (purposefully) crappy messenger. SIDE NOTE: The 'consent" for those who died in 9/11 was the FIRST attack in 1993.
>>
>>19248970
Don't forget theory 4, that Mothman sightings are actually sightings of giant owls.

http://frontiersofzoology.blogspot.com/2012/07/giant-owls-and-mothman.html
>>
File: cant_see_future.png (22KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
cant_see_future.png
22KB, 657x527px
>>19248970
>>19248983
>THEORY 4
People always see giant owls but ignore/forget them. When a horrible event is guaranteed it ripples backwards and forwards in time. Some people can feel this impending doom but have been conditioned from birth to ignore it. Seeing something not there or noticing something common is the souls way of getting you to pay attention to that dread feeling. This is also why people associate black cats, crows, and omens with doom. It's just your souls way of telling you to pay attention and watch out.
>>
Oh fuck, and I'm going to be studying in UIC in the fall.

Welp we're doomed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.