[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation Head Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

File: (11).jpg (371KB, 1350x2000px)
(11).jpg
371KB, 1350x2000px
Figure this board is the place to ask

The top right of my head hurts after I meditated recently. It even did a weird "pop" thing and I almost passed out and maybe even could have if I "forced" it

For some background. Only been meditation for like a couple months I do it when I wake up and my method is basically to not really think about anything which I think is "mindfulness" style meditation techniques

Am I giving myself brain damage or breaking down the ego towards enlightenment basically is my question
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>19246286
please help me
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498888867581.jpg (5KB, 231x269px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498888867581.jpg
5KB, 231x269px
>>19246271
The feeling of a spirit going into your head because you're "opening and emptying" your mind
>>
>>19246290
wtf is a "weird 'pop' thing"
>>
>>19246290
See a doctor if you are that concerned and talk to him. Because a "pop" that almost makes you pass out isn't a thing you should experience.

Either you are doing something very wrong, so fucking retarded that you are psychosomatically making yourself feel sensations to imitate a "third eye" opening, or have some kind of issue like a brain tumor.

Whatever it is, your best source for answers is a doctor.
>>
>>19246299
Do i need to be worried?

>>19246303
Like I would be sitting there, concentrating on nothing and then like the "pop" happens, a light flashes quickly, my head hurts, and I get a weird feeling like I wanna pass out
>>
>>19246308
It wasn't even where the third eye is supposed to be it was on the top of my head kind of to the right
>>
please describe your complete process.
there may be a few reasons. You may have a tumor, a blood clot, high blood pressure.
Hmm even certain Aztec doctors would use trepanation to alleviate cerebral swelling.
So be clear.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498888867581~2.jpg (12KB, 231x269px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498888867581~2.jpg
12KB, 231x269px
>>19246310
The process of being possessed has already started. Good luck bud
>>
>>19246315
I'll retrace as best as I can remember. The first thing I do is wake up and go the bathroom to pee, then I come back to my bed (since I do this first thing in the morning) the sun wasn't out so it was dark. I sit down with my legs crossed and my hands on my knees comfortably with palms up. I keep my back against a wall and then I start clearing my thoughts and trying to think of nothing or like "focus" on nothing. I do this a bit and kind of strain my brain so you might be onto something with a clot. That was my method when it happened. I'd guess maybe like... 20 minutes into it?

>>19246324
You're scaring me anon are you being for real? I experienced sleep paraylzis today too
>>
>>19246314
I don't care where it was. Just go see a doctor rather than asking people on /x/ what's wrong. That is the only smart thing to do. And if you don't do that, your retarded ass deserves whatever you get.
>>
>>19246271
Had this happen too, except for the pop. Been following a specific path of meditation. Ended up assuming infinity for a little bit. Was crazy, I had to actually ground myself by holding onto the ground. Wound up in the bathroom praying.
>>
>>19246338
Goddamn it. Did I really fuck up here? If it's still here tomorrow I'll talk to my sister about an appointment
>>
>>19246341
I didn't get an sort of beatific vision or anything, though there was a point where I could have "forced" it like I said and probably passed out, but I think if I had I would have seen something but I pussied out cuz I was scared I was dying
>>
>>19246337
Especially since it was in the dark. Demons love the dark, everyone knows that. Prepare your body physically and mentally for whatever this spirit tries to do with your body. Try and talk to it. Maybe it's a friendly demon, I dunno OP.
>>
>>19246365
Please be trolling. Doesn't being a virgin help me against that kind of crap?
>>
>>19246354
That part is normal, it's letting go of the ego, and it will use any amount of fear to cage you. I don't know if you should or shouldn't proceed further. I mean you did say there was a pop. No point in not getting a check up anon. If everything checks out, you can choose to proceed if you are comfortable. Make sure to come back though, latch on to anything you love here. It's your anchor. Not like I'm working at ascension JUST for another state of being.
>>
>>19246337
yeah the point is not to struggle. You are supposed to sit in peace and be still. To empty the mind and body of all want and experience. To focus and to struggle makes you create pressure and get stuck on each wave instead of flowing with nothingness. You have potentially harmed yourself and must go to see a doctor.
>>
File: 1497574597974.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497574597974.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>19246372
>being a virgin is protection
>>
>>19246372
Please be trolling. Are you so retarded that you think sex, or lack thereof, has any impact on demons?

Look. Just stop being an idiot. See a doctor to make sure you don't have a serious medical issue. Stop listening to idiots who think demons work via some spiritual toilet flushing system.

It isn't that hard to grasp. No wonder you need your sister to make an appointment. You need a fucking helmet and handler if you walk around being this dumb all the time.
>>
>>19246375
I should definitely review my motivations I think I'm being too impatient. But I am gonna take a little break and see what's what

>>19246376
Okay, this is the THIRD guy telling me to see a doctor. I'll text my sister in the morning. Thanks for the tips I knew this was potentially dangerous doing this without any real training or understanding. Lesson learned hope I don't die
>>
>>19246383
I admit I am perhaps somewhat naive. But physical purity of this sort surely should ward off foul demons I mean you can't fault me for thinking that. I'll admit I was dumb with how I meditated, but c'mon
>>
File: 1499226499909.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499226499909.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>19246372
I'm being legit man. Being a virgin INCREASES the chances of a demon wanting to take over your body since that means they can literally get you to lose your virginity to some ugly ass chick or sumtin. Seriously, prepare to struggle with this demon every fucking day for the rest of your life man. Good luck
>>
>>19246392
How can you just drop that on me without even like a tip to exorcise myself?
>>
>>19246391
>I admit I am perhaps somewhat naive. But physical purity of this sort surely should ward off foul demons I mean you can't fault me for thinking that.
I can. Because about 5 seconds on Google will show right away how retarded the idea is. Much less any actual study.

>I'll admit I was dumb with how I meditated, but c'mon
I don't even think the meditation did it. The reason you need a doctor is because a pop almost made you pass out. Unless ya sat there pushing, straining, and holding your breath like some kind of mental invalid, that wasn't the issue. The issue is that said pop may not be related to meditation at all, but rather a different and unrelated medical issue that you merely happened to experience while meditating.
>>
>>19246393
Get into witchcraft and get a friendly spirit to help you exorcise the demon in you. Figure out the rest from there
>>
>>19246386
Patience is key, if you ask the Universe, it will guide you. You just have to pick up on Synchronicity. As for motivations, mine aren't all that great. I mostly just want to make SURE that this Universe will let us all find our promised place. And, if not, secure it for the Human Race.
>>
File: 1494133844525.jpg (62KB, 714x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494133844525.jpg
62KB, 714x650px
>>19246393
well if you didn't have a plan for the possibilty of being possesed, then haha rip
>>
>>19246411
I'm taking this under advisement and will bring up the possibility of an underlying existing issue to my sister in the morning

>>19246423
I knew intellectually that I had to wait and be patient, but I got a little impatient because in principle, you should be able to be enlightened this second, right? Everything you need is already there. But, things aren't so simple in reality
>>
>>19246431
>>19246414
Guys please. I'm very impressionable. Icing my head now btw
>>
>>19246443
I'm being serious when I say that you should be careful and look out for the signs of being possessed. Just try and be careful whenever you're talking to a girl, that's when the demon can take control and all. And when it comes to drugs, that's when you're the weakest which is another time that this demon can take control. It's best to avoid drugs and alcohol man, at least for a year which maybe by then, this demon will just leave your presence.
>>
>>19246463
To follow up, just be careful all together. This demon can really try and fuck up your life. Always be aware of what you're doing at all times.
>>
>>19246443
just see a doctor, almost everyone is trolling your impressionable ass
>>
>>19246439
Remember we chose collectively as Humans to limit ourselves. Also keep in mind, the only thing that makes our existence "real" is the fact that someone exists to observe it. Scientists are already finding out this existence is holographic. They can't even define some of the base components yet even though we are delving into quantum data.
>>
>>19246463
I don't drink or do drugs and I live in a basement so I'm pretty insulated. I'll mark my actions I was a little curt with my dad earlier today. If I behave well will he get tired and go away?

>>19246469
I take in everything then I sort later. I think it's a good policy. I will be texting my sister tomorrow though so don't worry
>>
>>19246472
That jives with some things I've heard but enlightenment is a sort of "unchoosing" and a return to whence we came, no?
>>
>>19246477
You're going to have to try hard though. Remember, being possessed isn't a walk in the park. And to be real with you, just be cautious tomorrow when you text your sister. She might be a trigger for the demon inside you ESPECIALLY since she is a blood relative. It can easily connect and possibly latch on to her, you know? It can also be the time where you can actually see if you do have a demon inside you or you really do just need to see a doctor. Just be careful and get that shit checked out.
>>
>>19246479
Enlightenment is no longer falling for the delusion of ego. It's one of the first steps on the path to Ascension. It's the formation of questioning base existence. Like the fact that things "existed" before you were born. You can still believe they did, because they did as you manifested them. However, you must learn to acknowledge that anything you analyze is a recording the brain feeds you. It isn't whats happening, it's what already happened. Finding the moment is finding control.
>>
>>19246501
I'll be on guard. You know a lot about demons. Can cats protect you? I hear they walk on the line between this world and the other world. Because my black cat seems to be sticking by me and I get the feeling she's guarding me

>>19246505
I'm hoping to find this out. What you're saying seems to agree with my understanding somewhat. But the reason I'm meditating is this stuff can't really be described it has to be experienced
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498967985809.jpg (7KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498967985809.jpg
7KB, 480x270px
>>19246517
Cats definitely can see into this fourth dimension where spirits and demons roam. Maybe now that you are possibly possessed, you're cat might start to stare at you, seeing the spirit inside you.
>>
>>19246524
But can she protect me? Or is she just observing
>>
>>19246528
It's a cat dude. You already have the spirit inside you. All it can do is observe. At times when you're feeling terrible because of this possession, the cat will sometimes try to comfort you by doing usual cat things like simply just being next to you or rubbing up against your leg. The usual. Sadly, all cats can do is observe in reality.
>>
>>19246543
Would prayer help?
>>
>>19246546
Nope. Never understood why people thought words can ever exorcise a spirit. It's all about faith. Faith in yourself. Believe that you can control yourself and have faith in yourself that you will not let the spirit control you. As I said, prepare to fight the spirit and it will leave eventually.
>>
>>19246557
I understand. I'll bring everything I've got to bear
>>
>>19246562
Good luck on your journey OP.
>>
>>19246568
Thanks. And thanks for the information
>>
File: IMG_20170603_202548~3.jpg (9KB, 196x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_202548~3.jpg
9KB, 196x214px
>>19246578
No problem. Stay woke
>>
>>19246271
Something to do with blood pressure?
That's the thing u alter with meditation.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.