[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this symbol above a dhop venue' what does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: nibbawhat.png (19KB, 211x224px) Image search: [Google]
nibbawhat.png
19KB, 211x224px
Saw this symbol above a dhop venue' what does it mean?
>>
>>19244734
It's just the Freemasons symbol
>>
Compass and Ruler.
So you can make wicked sick circles at the right size that you need. The G is perfectly measured and originally drawn to perfection with those tools.
>>
>>19244734
it's the ancient symbol for "All you can eat pancakes"
>>
>>19244780
Well shit nigga, Time to be a true Amerifat
>>
>what is google and how does it work?
>>
File: 1498423734576.jpg (365KB, 2000x2000px)
1498423734576.jpg
365KB, 2000x2000px
>>19244734

>Tell us about Horseshoe political theory
>>
It's either an old freemason building, or it was funded and/or is being funded by freemasons.
>>
>>19244780
top gaotu kek
>>
File: signhere.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px)
signhere.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>19244734

The Free Masons? I heard they'll constantly nag you to join them; word on the street is that some unscrupulous members will even resort to bribery or try to trick you into joining by signing some form and saying its permanent once you sign it....

>I just want your autograph oniiiiiiiiiiiiiii-chaaaaaaaaaan.....
>>
>>19245301
Bullshit. Theyre just a lodge of faithful American folk if I am told correctly. Nice enough people.

No nothing spooky or supernatural about them they're just a national lodge.
>>
>>19244734
Geography, ... so the G did not gave you a clou?
It's used by pioneers back in the days by emigrants who came to America. But it is also used at the islands like Great Britain.
Captains use those tools to measure distances on maps. Although it isn't a closed society, they do have their own thing. They have their own kind of humor that may seem rude or gay to outsiders, they are kind and most of them are not gay either. They do have their own language and are friends for life.
>>
>>19244774
Kill yourself
>>
>>19247735
Yeah, they're not allowed to invite people to join, and if someone goes to an initiation and says they are joining "because so-and-so invited me," generally, they will terminate the initiation, and potentially kick the Mason who gave the invitation, out on their ass. Also, Masonry isn't exclusively American. It started in Europe and there are lodges all over the world. Not all of them ar "regular" or "approved," so the grand body basically says if you aren't paying them, what you aren't teching can't be called "Masonry" (even if it is. apparently the only thing that distinguishes what they allow to be called "Masonry" is if you belong to *their* good old boys club...even if what you are teaching are the exact teachings of Masonry. But if you *aren't* in their club, and claim to be teaching Masonry, they generally *will* take you to court. It's a copyright game)
>>
>>19244772
They are just old men xD
>>
>>19248354
no, you join by asking another mason and than you will go through the process if they deem you worthy
>>
>>19249947
the youngest a mason can be is 18 so.....
also who uses xD? go back to /b/ kid
>>
>>19250089
Where, in ANY of my post, does it say that's NOT how it happens?
>>
>>19250106
you said that they are not allowed to invite people to join which is bs
>>
>>19250114
You said "no, you join by asking another mason and than you will go through the process if they deem you worthy." Which is true. You have to ask them. It is very clear that Masons are emphatically *NOT* allowed to recruit or proselytize for Masonry. they can ask a non-Mason to come to an event, but they are not allowed to directly invite somebody to join. it's just the way it is. Dunno where you're getting your info but you should really check your sources.
>>
Traveling men...
>>
>>19250114
It's actually a landmark. No one can ever be invited. Violation carries the penalty of expulsion for both members.
>>
Rich White Americans live nearby.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.