[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grifter rundown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1498147443311.png (569KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498147443311.png
569KB, 800x600px
saw a thread about this a bit ago but it didnt go anywhere
can someone give me a quick rundown of the grifter?
>>
can someone at least tell me what it is?
>>
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grifter
Here you go
>>
>>19244531
Creepypasta about some haunted video that started on 4chan. Confirmed pasta/hoax that only edgy 14 year olds think is real.

https://youtu.be/3IHTluxtNog
>>
The grifter is real. It used to be on megaupload back in the old days. There is a huge cover up
>>
Its real and ive never seen something as scary. Im glad it has dissapeared from the internet. Good luck looking for it. And coping with what comes after you saw it
>>
>>19247204
>>19245263
I always wondered if believers actually existed...
>>
its too scary i cant tell you if its real or not XD
>>
>>19244531
I wouldn't worry about it OP
>>
>>19247253
Grifter exists. The thing is, it cannot be passed on because if you ever watch it, you are done with this shit. You won't go online anymore.

I have never seen it. I have known 2 people that did back in the day, and they were dead within a week.
>>
>newfags don't believe in Daisy's Destruction or the Grifter
I can't stand this shit.
OP I've seen it with my own eyes.
>>
Maybe Solipsist come and post for you grifterboys
>>
>>19247300
But the guy above you said that if you see it you're done with the internet. Yet, here you are on the internet. Which one of you is lying?
>>
>>19247312
We both are lying. The shit don't exist.
>>
>>19247253
Dude....the meme is to act as if it was real.
It is not...i'm on 4chan since battlefield vietnam release and there is no fucking grifter and it never was..
I thought this fucking meme finally died a year or two ago but nope..
there is no grifter goddamn this stupid meme is based on the rings vhs tape and everybody is trolling who said it is real..
It was just meant to be edgy back then but now every isis killing video or everyday stuff from liveleak in general is more hardcore then what they act what you would see in the grifter.
the grifter would actually be pretty boring by todays standart if i think about the latin americam torture videos and the isis stuff
>>
>>19247290
dude...you are talking about the movie the ring....
>>
>shit disappearing from the internet
>ever
some dumb creepypasta
>>
>>19247414
Then explain JLaws nudes
>>
>>19247379
Sad but true in terms of brutality

Real world > grifter
>>
File: Wolf_FBI_Files.png (538KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_FBI_Files.png
538KB, 800x600px
>>19244531
ITS A MOTHERFUCKING CLOAKER
>>
>>19247300
Daisys destruction is real, the grifter is not.
>>
>>19250186
OLOLOLOLOLOLO
>>
>>19247300
Is Daisy's destruction the video with the baby? And the coat hanger? And the Asian in a mask?
>>
>>19252109
Same anon, just had to post again about this... god I'm still disgusted to this day with that video. I've been on 4chan for years and that is the one thing I can't forget and it fucking haunts me.
>>
>>19252109
Sounds like a fun video or image or whatever
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.