[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIDI-CHLORIANS AND THE FORCE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: my plan.png (102KB, 1059x838px) Image search: [Google]
my plan.png
102KB, 1059x838px
this thread is for serious discussion of the force and the actions of midichlorians:
-as a reservoir of consciousness, as seen in their ability to allow jedi to project their image as blue ghostmen
-as the operating mechanism for vulcan teleporters [due in part to the previous action]
-as a chronometer-type device which can allow synchronicity to actually exist within worldspace
-recording the perceptions of all individual conscious beings in an arcane compendium of thought.
-most, if not ALL, psychic-type abilities
as a description:
oblong/egg shaped carapace, with six distinct, single jointed legs, just about long enough to wrap around the shell of another one, the end of each of which exists in a boolean state of "on" or "off" wherein the point of space at which it inhabits becomes locked to the position of the end of that leg so that manipulation of space, or manipulation of artifacts/objects within space can be activated through the operation of that midichlorian, in an effect wherein the user is completely unaware of the specific operations of the individual midichlorians, and to the observation of the user, "it just works"
>>
akashic mitochondria soundslike
>>
How to use the force in real life?
>>
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=The+Force#full-search

The Force is an energetic field emitted by the concentrated focused energy of the Free Will of an entity.

It's real, Star Wars channeled it into a fictional concept that made it appear easy, in truth it takes years of dedicated practice to eventually do something as simple as 'pull' or 'push' an object 'with your mind' (see: with the energetic field of your conscious free will).

Although I wouldn't call all telekinetic abilities or telepathic abilities aspects of The Force, rather The Force is one ingredient in a batch of differing energies that derive and drive the physical manifest creation perpetually and constantly.

It's cyclical, and the time or birth does effect your proclivity and ease of use of these abilities.

This is legit, I'm not Roleplaying, just regurgitating information I've uncovered over the years in my own research on the Afterlife and Creator/God.
>>
>>19243975
dont do research, just make up your own.
the force will get more efficient if you do, especially if your conscious mind holds within itself records of how the force can operate [which, as Their creator god, that plane of existence will be able to access you and conduct their selves within that fashion in your world for you believe it to be so.]

>>19243947
exactly, yes; i just call them midi-chlorians because i think they should be able to do everything else as well.

>>19243956
just fucking do it, keep practicing.
>>
>>19244060
Practice what? Visualization? Making things happen with my will?
>>
>>19244073
yes.
>>
File: 35553547542_5354141217_o.jpg (2MB, 4350x2621px) Image search: [Google]
35553547542_5354141217_o.jpg
2MB, 4350x2621px
>have the force
what do
>>
>>19244154
See what other OG superpowers you can develop, then become some sort of superhero when you've achieved some type of pinnacle. That's what I'd do, at least.
>>
>>19243931
This isn't paranormal and doesn't belong on this board you underage summer fucking faggot.
>>
>>19244178
>you will never have art powers
>>
No no none of that silly MIDI Chlorian stuff that is just from the Anakin Trilogy and has nothing to do with the real Star Wars
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>19244198
>the mechanism behind synchronicity.
this is exactly paranormal, you closet-furry overweight-anus-munching pleb.

>>19244230
who said i was talking about star wars?
>>
>>19244279
Well the original Star Wars movies are actually based upon events that took place in the late 1800s in the Andromeda Galaxy. The whole MIDI chlorian stuff was incorrect and was just a hypothesis of Qui Gon Jinn
>>
File: is it working.png (199KB, 406x355px) Image search: [Google]
is it working.png
199KB, 406x355px
>>19244297
>measured through a blood sample.
>hypothesis.
>>
>>19244317
It's not the fact of their existance it's their influence of the force that was the hypothesis
>>
File: 1456021975349.png (664KB, 1267x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1456021975349.png
664KB, 1267x1635px
wtf? The force ain't real. Y'all some fucking Star trek nerds.
>>
>>19244351
Not to mention the fact that the story line of the Anakin Trilogy strays so far from the actual events that took place due to the fact that most records were destroyed when the galactic empire took over and the Jedi Council was destroyed however they are loosely based on actual events. The new movies being produced by Disney are purely fictional
>>
>>19244279
How to reduce synchronicity?
>>
>>19243931
You're a gigantic queer.
>>
Why so many namefags?
>>
File: smirk.png (433KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
433KB, 1366x768px
>>19244952
Why so many namefigs*

>>19244704
Aurora can you send lewds pls <3
>>
>>19243931

maybe the midichlorians vibrate on the cells when one calls upon the power of the force.

Just like how an electric eel generates electricity
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.