[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg (9KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg
9KB, 150x184px
Well, was it?
>>
It was whatever you wanted It to be.
>>
File: 1377096049180.jpg (35KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
1377096049180.jpg
35KB, 700x509px
>>19243826
>Was it autism?
>>
>>19243826
It is not paranormal or creepy. This is /b/ tier. Stop posting OP. You are a faggot. Google is your friend, you fucking retard.
>>
>>19243826
nope
metahistory.org
>>
>>19246983
The Covenant of Abraham wasn't with Yaldabaoth but Yahveh. Yahveh is a second order Archon and not Yaldabaoth.
Yahveh is even under the Council in rank and is having a trial because of tricking mankind to do his bidding, which was a clear deviation from the original plan we had.
You deserve the stars, our childs.
So much potential, who knows, maybe one day you will see Creation with us.
>>
>>19246983
>metahistory.org
thanks for posting this, new resource to me.
>>
>>19243826
Gnosticism? Yes.
>>
Human society makes a lot more sense when you realize that people enjoy talking to each other even if they don't have anything of substance to talk about. I know, it surprised me, too.
>>
>>19246983
mmh
>>
>>19243826
autism is the unwillingness to conform to social standards. it threatens the existing social conditioning to allow people to disregard others feelings

so we need a word to use as a insult to discourage such behavior or so the elite think

fuck them and their fat ass wives. fuck their tard babies. fuck their dead moms. they dont control shit they just have the illusion of control. now if you will excuse me i have to mail congress a literal shit sandwich
>>
>>19247566
neet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.