[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Praise be to Saint Expedite! Just made some really quick cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Saint Expedite.jpg (76KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Expedite.jpg
76KB, 370x500px
Praise be to Saint Expedite! Just made some really quick cash to help out with my emergency. Got a couple of overnight miracles happened, and created an altar to work closely with this spirit.

So tell me, /x/ why haven't you worked with Saint Expedite yet? He's fucking awesome.
>>
Who are you fooling, the collective is in shambles, Hail Satan
>>
>>19243786
ow the edge
>>
File: 1497210488633.jpg (193KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497210488633.jpg
193KB, 1000x650px
>>19243786
Edgy.
>>
File: st_pepe.png (1MB, 829x907px) Image search: [Google]
st_pepe.png
1MB, 829x907px
>>19243777
St. Pepe is here to check your trips
What up to my nigga St. Expedite
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Saint Expedite can you please Expedite my shit thank
>>
>>19243841
Even St. Expedite wants /x/ to know bout them trips
>>
How can I work with Saints? Specifically Expedite.
>>
Do you have to be Catholic to pray to him?
>>
>>19244064
Set up an altar. Find out what works for you. Google is your friend.

>>19244089
Not at all. I'm not catholic, nor tied to any religious organization.
>>
>>19244276
You still believe in God even though you're not affiliated with organizations though, right? How does praying to a saint work? I'm not trying to argue, I am very interested in praying to him.
>>
>>19244276

What's the best way to set up an alter? I need to set one up to Jubilee and Michael soon. Might add Expedite too
>>
>>19244706
I believe in a collective source, or a Godform, yes. But not traditional YHVH abrahamic God. I don't honor St. Expedite as a saint, but as his own entity. Some do pray to him as a saint, but how I see it; he doesn't judge on how you petition him

>>19245183
Seriously, Google is your friend. A photo flanked with candles, met with an offering bowl is more than enough.
>>
Wow I'm not even role playing right now, I have somewhere to be soon and my father accidentally took my bus fare thinking it was his and I thought there was no money in the house, so I prayed to Saint Expedite with one of the prayers at his website and a few minutes later I found a dollar bill in a coat pocket that I hadn't worn in ages. I'm in awe that this happened.
>>
What kind miracles?
>>
Don't die thread, I'm a new believer in Saint Expedite. I might make a new thread in return for my next prayer.
>>
>>19245183
Saint Expedite doesn't work too well with other Saints and entities.
>>
>>19247145
Nice!

>>19247249
Anything that's needed in a quick pinch. Anything last minute

>>19248733
Prayers have been answered. This thread is bumping

>>19248742
This is true. Isolate a separate altar solely for st expedite.
>>
To be fair, I technically do work with him. Just not the Christianized version of him.
>>
>>19249135
Baron la Croix?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.