[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how about that theory of this nuclear test ripping a hole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: twinpeaksnucleartest.gif (3MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaksnucleartest.gif
3MB, 500x250px
So how about that theory of this nuclear test ripping a hole in space/ the spiritual realm? Similar to what many believe might’ve happened in Sodom and Gomorrah, with evidence of what we believe to be their ruins to be radiated?
Honestly the blurred lines between aliens and spiritual entities is terrifying.

Also I'm by no means an expert, hadn't thought of it until a friend mentioned it while we were watching this episode of Twin Peaks. But it makes sense, no? Ever since we won the nuclear arms race, things have been... off, to say the least.
>>
>>19243095
What is the "spiritual realm" and how is it affected by physical forces?
>>
>>19243127
Well, like I said, I'm no expert, but splitting atoms could probably cause / have caused things we can't even comprehend. I guess it could be boiled down to other dimensions rather than "spirit realm."
>>
>>19243162
How so? Atoms split all the time. By what mechanism would that open a "hole"? I guess with other dimension you mean some sort of parallel universe. What makes you think it even exists?

>Ever since we won the nuclear arms race, things have been... off, to say the least
Well, of course this technology changed the world in many different ways. Kind of hard to say if there is something spoopy going on

>Honestly the blurred lines between aliens and spiritual entities is terrifying.
how so? how is it blurred. seems like 2 different things to me
>>
They tried to kill God. We really don't know if it worked
>>
>>19243225
Jack Parsons
>>
>>19243095
Genetic mutation comes with a hefty karmic price for the entire human race. The victims in this sense also have their entire genetic history wiped off the physical planet. This crime isn't just towards the people, but towards the billions of lives it took to evolve those life forms.
>>
Our species has gone through repeated cycles of technological advancement. Usually the cycle repeats itself after nuclear arms and power plants are developed, because we end up blowing massive swathes of our populations to ash in a nuclear war. The isolated tribes and pockets of survivors rebuild, and over a few centuries the knowledge is lost again only to be found either by scientific advancement or the discovery of texts that detail its creation. Many of the apocalyptic scenarios found in holy books are simply detailing the nuclear wars that destroy past civilizations and knock us back into the stone age.

That being said, the cycle has extended farther than usual because of the standstill that was a result of the cold war. That's why we have advanced so far in recent years (quantum computing, microprocessor technology, AI, renewable energy generation).
>>
>>19243547

Even after a nuclear world war and time to build up again, there would still be evidence of said civilizations. If they exist, they are keeping it pretty low-key.

>>inb4 what is Antarctica?
>>
>>19243565
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ancient-nuclear-reactor/

Hint it's not natural. That being mentioned as well, very little evidence will exist in the event of a nuclear war. What does survive usually just becomes religion and folklore and the stories lose most of their major details due to oral traditions.
>>
>>19243596

The article explains how radioactive deposits undergo spontaneous fission and how nature manages nuclear waste. It's 100% natural.
>>
File: TwinPeaksNuke.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaksNuke.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>19243127
I'm speaking mainly as someone who watches Twin Peaks. The spirits of the realm in the show show that they have control of electricity or energy in general and can travel through it. So the most common theory about this as it relates to the show is that the massive amount of energy released by the nuke in its first test somehow allowed the realm to get a lot closer than it initially was to our dimension. It was accessible before this through magic rituals but, while maybe "ripping a hole" is the wrong phrase, it at least perhaps eroded the wall between them a bit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.