[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thelema today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: akhenaten praying to the Aten.jpg (69KB, 399x603px) Image search: [Google]
akhenaten praying to the Aten.jpg
69KB, 399x603px
> 1. And out of the blinding whiteness of the Crown grew an
> Eye, like unto an egg of an humming-bird cherished on a platter
> of burnished silver.
> 2. Thus I beheld Thee, O my God, the lid of whose Eye is as
> the Night of Chaos, and the pupil thereof as the marshalled order
> of the spheres.
> 3. For, I am but as a blind man, who wandering through the
> noontide perceiveth not the loveliness of day; and even as he
> whose eyes are unenlightened beholdeth not the greatness of this
> world in the depths of a starless night, so am I who am not able
> to search the unfathomable depths of Thy wisdom.
> 4. For what am I that I durst look upon Thy Countenance,
> purblind one of small understanding that I am, blindly groping
> through the night of mine ignorance like unto a little maggot hid
> in the dark depths of a corrupted corpse?
> 5. Therefore, O my God, fashion me into a five-pointed star
> of ruby burning beneath the foundations of Thy Unity, that I may
> mount the pillar of Thy Glory, and be lost in adoration of the
> triple Unity of Thy Godhead, I beseech Thee, O Thou who art to me
> as the Finger of Light thrust through the black clouds of Chaos;
> I beseech Thee, O my God, hearken Thou unto my cry!
>>
>>19242899
Nice passage from Treasurehouse.

>Thelema today
OTO dues paying is down.
Rampant battles in the lineage wars.
Duplexity.
Stagnation.
The Eternal Guntherite.
Copyright trolling.

Save yourself the headache and read the Kowal Typescript and other unpublished documents from the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection over in the /omg/ library link.
>>
>>19242922
There are at least a handful of non-affiliated Thelemites, or those who are carrying on the Work in spite of all else, though. There is hope, yet.
>>
>>19242922
>who are carrying on the Work in spite of all else
>>19242922
>read the Kowal Typescript and other unpublished documents from the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection over in the /omg/ library link
>>
>>19243063
Do you have a point, here?
>>
>>19243070
That you can get more Thelema out of the Majykk thread on a Tajikistani vBulletin for finger puppets than you can from the Order.
>>
>>19243097
Ah yes, berry berry true. Sorry if I seemed a bit cross. Someone may or may not have pissed in my cornflakes. Still going to the local Gnostic Mass, though (3 fucking hour drive). Considering hosting the Mass at my own place. It wouldn't be 'official' or sanctioned, but it would be convenient, subversive, and an excellent meeting place for alt-Thelemites such as we see in those threads.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.