[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

urbex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 276x183px
urban explorer thread. help me out, I'm looking for creepy abandoned places in Newcastle - UK
>>
File: ganja.jpg (48KB, 630x433px) Image search: [Google]
ganja.jpg
48KB, 630x433px
Google maps and some research into old factories/hospitals/theaters will do you a lot more good than asking for help on an international forum full of shitposting autistic basement dwellers.
>>
>>19242652
its a lot of work I was hoping I could take a shortcut
>>
>>19242661
Generally, we don't like to help out people who can't do their own leg work. So start doing some research, when you find something interesting start asking around.
>>
File: images(13).jpg (5KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
images(13).jpg
5KB, 308x164px
>>19242668
>we
/x/ isn't a collective you nigger. The guy is just looking for some advice, which is 80% of this board anyway with the "muh tulpa/how to succubi" threads.
>>
>>19242700
If someone was asking me about a specific spot to check out, I'd help out if I knew about it but if you can't even find what you're looking for, I can't help.

I'm not about to throw a blind man into a pool without him knowing what to expect.
>>
>>19242711
Not saying specifically you, but whoever is on /x/ from those parts in england, might know of some places, and then they can post in here
>>
>>19242720
I'm state side and lurk here, if I see questions being asked about something specific I'll try and help. However, with exploring you have to be careful with who you give information to. Some people are looking to get high in a discrete location, some are looking to desecrate old locations, and others just want to loot the place of everything valuable.

I've talked to people and guided them to places just to have them be like "hey man, is it cool if I use this hallway as a firing range?" No, it's not cool but you have a gun and we're in an abandoned hospital so go for it.... I ducked into a passage in the wall and waited for him to leave.

Also guided people who only wanted to drink and spray paint stuff with their "tag", there is a reason why I don't wanna help people just find spots without any information.
>>
>>19242732
we don't have that problem in the UK guns are all but illegal, there are a few photography forums specifically for urbex pictures but people are cagey about locations
>>
>>19242752
It's the same state side, besides the guns.

My best advice is to start doing some research, find out what you want to actually checkout. Churches, theaters, hospitals, anything... and just start doing some research about who owns the location, security situations, and most importantly finding parking/point of entry/point of escape.

If you're going for only photo reasons, I'd suggest homing in on what exactly you want to shoot and then start researching what is around in your area.
>>
Live in newcastle but the only really scary place i've found was like right in the middle of the city there's just an door, i went in bored as fuck and it smelled like death and there was shit allover the walls and chains, it was right next to fenwicks
>>
>>19243377
you mean sports direct?, also I saw that there is a lead factory that is abandoned do you know where this is?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.