[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic Vampirism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: images(2).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Any leads on how to practice developing this skill? Resources available? I've read the Book of Cain, but I'm looking for more.
Hail Lilith.
>>
File: 1343787483299.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1343787483299.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>19242620
It's really not hard to figure out on your own.
If you've ever had an annoying coworker that makes you feel drained and inadequite, just do what theyre doing pretty much. People do it all the time and most aren't even aware they're doing it. That's how easy this is to figure out.
You can dress up in fancy robes with talismans and use funny terms or techniques, OR you could just go out into the world and start draining people's energy like a normal person.
>>
File: IMG_5185.jpg (67KB, 505x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5185.jpg
67KB, 505x677px
>>19243711
No anon, treat them as you would treat yourself
>>
>>19243766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hgJpiAUty8
>>
Don't be a parasite, if you stumble upon someone who knows what they are doing they will fuck you up for good, just work on advancing yourself.
>>
>>19242620
Why the hell would you specifically want to be a psychic leech on others?

Absorb the fucking sunlight like a proper parahuman.
>>
File: IMG_5190.jpg (73KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5190.jpg
73KB, 350x498px
>>19243794
You're tortured anon I understand. But so are the blacks. Come on anon, let's end torturing eachother
>>
>>19243807
Fuck nigreoala's
>>
itt: sociopathy
it's a mental illness and those who have it are to be avoided in your personal life
>>
>>19243766
I should probably mention that I don't do this actively, and furthermore don't advocate this type of behavior. There are social reprecussions to this, such as being labeled annoying among other things.
>>
>>19242620
fucking die
>>
>>19243815
I'm sorry you feel this anon... please look in the mirror and realize by holding other people down that you are helping them hold you down as well, lift eachother up and enjoy the fruits that this will create
>>
>>19243766

Fucking nonsense, what about masochists?

They're allowed to murder people?!

Why must you reduce decency into a catch phrase?

You'll never convince them like that anyway.

The only way to convince evil to be good is to show them the power they could attain.
>>
File: IMG_5191.jpg (123KB, 883x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5191.jpg
123KB, 883x903px
>>19243853
If you believe yourself to be Satan anon my heart goes out to you. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind
>>
>>19243766
And when bad karma doesnt slap them in the face, become a psychic vampire
>>
>>19243807
This isnt about race its about alignment and survival
>>
>>19243896
Karma is not always immediate anon, do not take it upon yourself to show them the error of their ways. For you will suffer karma as well
>>
>>19243880

Except the last guy who fucks all the bitches, get on my level pleb.

Keep selling "be a doormat" though, then tell everyone you're the "good guy".

I don't need the love of a coward.

When did I say I buy into "eye for an eye", anyway?

I forgot you are totally bereft of intellect and just slander everything you don't understand cuz you're a bitch to a tyrant God.
>>
>>19243913
Stop believing race exists anon, it's merely an illusion people think they need to see out of fear of the unknown. Work with the blacks and the blacks will work with you
>>
>>19243827
Is it always so easy for you to hide behind bad advice?
>>
>>19243924
You do need love anon, we all do. Gods love gave birth to us. Jesus was the least cowardly man in history. He suffered to spread his message of life rather than stay silent and try to allow evil to continue on in the world
>>
File: Orbs 4 Four of Orbs.png (65KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 4 Four of Orbs.png
65KB, 300x578px
>>19242620
Step One to becoming an energetic vampire.

Give a shit about the person.

Step Two to becoming an energetic vampire.

Bother the person often.

Step Three to becoming an energetic vampire.

Overwhelm them with your presence gently.

Step Four to becoming an energetic vampire.

Stop caring about them.

I'll explain the actual metaphysics behind this now.

Step One, form a connection into their energetic body by being open to their energetic presence and allowing them to connect to you on their own, 'free will' or 'consensual' energetic transfers are all setup like this rather naturally and it happens more often than just occasionally across the entire planet.

Step Two has you taking advantage of this open connection between you two, as you give them your energy by bothering them they return this energy mutually unconsciously as a natural form of energetic balance between two consenting interacting energetic beings.
The trick here is to bother them about yourself more than them self, this makes them have to offer more energy in response to you than you offered in bothering them.

Step Three basically demands that you make them a bit sick and tired of you, talk about your life, you you you, and then them a bit, then lead back to you, have the energy transfer be that they need to concentrate more than you do on conversation and interaction with you, this concentration requires more energy than if they were just effortlessly talking with you about themselves or something they enjoy.

Step Four has you basically severing the connection you formed with them after you've received more energy than given.

It's so simple people do it literally every day of their lives and wonder why they're burnt out or tired or miserable or depressed.

Most people are NOT meant to energetically consume more than they give, it essentially overcharges their own energetic system and burns them out.

Manipulators are meant to do this, not most people.
>>
>>19243945

No. That was all me, Christ is a false prophet who stole everything from me.
>>
>>19243853
Masochist like to recieve pain. Sadist like to give it, both can inflict it
>The only way to convince evil
Is to punish them for their misdeeds against the light. Try any other way and you will get hurt worse fought against, ganged up on and ultimately destroyed.
Do you just want to be a martyr, to prove evil is wrong, or do something about it?
>>
>>19243952
he's lying kill jews
>>
>>19243957
I'm sorry anon. I know your struggles. My fiancé left me after my mother died and I became homeless. People caused your problems because people caused them problems and other people caused those people's problems. When we stop creating problems for one another and lift eachother up our problems will dissipate
>>
>>19243917
Im not a martyr, Ive followed that road too many times
>>
>>19243929
The comment was about race. I commented
>>
>>19243984
What road? The road to salvation. There's a fine line between removing yourself from someone that's causing you problems and becoming a full on martyr to let them walk on you.
>>
>>19243973

>Masochist like to recieve pain. Sadist like to give it, both can inflict it

What's your point?

>Is to punish them for their misdeeds against the light.

No punishment other than quick death, and only once they've gone far enough from what's considered collectively good.

"Eye for an eye" is another fucking reductionist moron catchphrase that nobody has ever followed, ever.
>>
>>19243989
I apologize anon, the video the anon posted to me on YouTube was a video about hating black people and I felt compelled to reply
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.