[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skypepe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 20.jpg (32KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
32KB, 1000x1000px
Are we doomed? what does it mean specifically?
>>
>>19242562
Pretty sure we were doomed from the start. A spooky face in the sky doesn't change that
>>
PRAISE SKY PEPE
>>
>>19242562
just be prepared and do what is needed.
>>
File: 1482721976153s.jpg (8KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482721976153s.jpg
8KB, 246x250px
WHAT DID HE MEANT BY THIS
>>
>>19242562
som1 pls tell me more.
>>
>>19243463
*WARNING*
there is major autism in this post, its just a punch of religious fag reading too much into coincidences

>>19242348
>>
Blurred to the point of barely being recognizable. Seems about right Run
>>
this is found under the constellation virgo....by her feet.
"And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born."

september 23rd lads. the alignment happens
>>
>>19242562
do people actually believe this shit
>>
>>19243767
>alignment
this shit happens all the time
>>
>>19243767
What would this translate in to honestly?
>>
Praise and hasten Sky Pepe's wrath upon the world by reciting the Pepe Mantra:

DESU DESU KRISNA KRISNA KRISNA HARE HARE PEPE PEPE PEPE KRISNA KRISNA DESU PEPE
>>
>>19243767
ready to devour it...hmm, supernova folks? shit should be awesome to watch in the sky
>>
File: 1493583773731.jpg (42KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493583773731.jpg
42KB, 337x450px
>>19244406

>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
-alignment in the sky sets the date

>She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.
-mentality/cultural shift in the world that doesn't come easily, or is faced with resistance: civil unrest, social tension and conflict

>a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth.
-nuclear war, nuclear fallout and nuclear winter: the sky (partially) obscured by clouds and/or dust

>And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born
-this conflict ends as one of the participants threatens to blow some more, and subjugates the losers to its will, which leads to the change in culture/mentality mentioned above, or to an "abortion" of it, keeping things from progressing to this new age.

I don't believe in any of this bullshit, but it was a fun exercise in symbolical thought, so thanks for asking.
>>
>>19242562

It's a cosmic smiley face silly. :)
(but seriously, if you're not pure evil, it's good news, great even)
>>
File: 1499037604162.jpg (18KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499037604162.jpg
18KB, 720x1280px
Apparently this may be a pic of the object... I am not sure of the origins though, it was posted in a mars thread on pol a few days ago...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.