[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Disclosure thread! I do some work for the government.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_0087.jpg (270KB, 1600x1566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
270KB, 1600x1566px
Another Disclosure thread! I do some work for the government. I'm going to be posting in here off and on throughout the day until I get a hollow point round to the head by a Government Agent (if that kind of thing is supposed to happen). Ask your questions in the meantime. These questions could range anywhere from "why are Jews?" to "when are aliens?". Obviously there may be some things I might not be the person to ask about, but I do have extensive knowledge on a lot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes. If I cannot answer a question (sometimes to the fullest extent) due to current circumstances, do not be shocked! After all, we can't always get what we want. I'm also accepting help from anyone who would like to answer questions with me.

Happy 4th of July to all you American Patriots out there!
>>
When will Trump finally be removed from office?
>>
>>19242324
Bump.
>Ahh. What a great day to slide some threads!
>>
>>19242331
When his term(s) is/are up.
>>
Yo dawg, what's all the shit about 7/7/17
>>
>>19242324
What do the aliens call themselves?

What do we call them?
>>
>>19242339
There are truths to memes. We've had them since the beginning of human history. On the political front, Trump has his first in-person meeting with Putin on that day. But aside from that, all I can say is wait and see (or perhaps go out and do something that day?).
>>
>>19242341
If I were to tell you, you would not believe me because it doesn't make sense to the average person. However, they're *usually* fine with whatever we perceive them as...as long as we don't carry any form of prejudice towards them. There's many alien races such as the Arcturians, Pleidians, Greys, and Annunakai.
>>
>>19242356
If I were to tell you what they actually were*
>>
>>19242324
Alien disclosure: when, where, how, why now?
>>
>>19242345
Well... 7/7 is getting spoken quite a lot.
Between nrg, tsuki and some faggots over here some people is getting hyped and/or spooked
Gotta wait to the day I suppose
>>
>>19242373
>Alien Disclosure
>When
That's for us as a species to decide. We, as humanity, will eventually discover the origin of the current visitors or the visitors of the past within the next 20 or so years. As such, the rumors of them and the myth is that surrounds them will gradually become more clear as the knowledge of their origin becomes common knowledge.
>Where
Some countries like Russia, Germany, India, the United States, maybe Canada, and the U.K. will most likely end up corraborating with each other in one way or many to make the public more aware.
>How
That has not been agreed upon yet. Government influenced psy-ops have been the most prevalent ways in the past, though.
>why now?
Our development and use of technology is constantly growing exponentially. We're stumbling upon great questions regarding the subjects of transhumanism, the singularity, and quantum immortality...among other things. It's somewhat important we clear the air on the rumors or actualities of alien visitations to make way to answering these types of questions.
>>
>>19242324
Plz don't blue beam us. Seriously mate I believe in ayyys but I also believe in Blue Beam.
>>
>>19242420
>>19242414
Mythos *************
>>
>>19242356

not make sense to and average person...

>implying "average" people browse /x/
>>
File: 1499062728687.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
1499062728687.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19242426
Forgot to post pic
>>
>>19242428
Some people must rather SEE to believe some things as opposed to just being TOLD.
>>
>>19242414
>Russia, Germany, India, the United States, maybe Canada, and the U.K. will most likely end up corraborating

Where does the shi'ite axis fit in that possibility?
>>
>>19242442
Disclosure about alien contact in Nazi Germany?
>>
>>19242457

Shi'ite academia is the only international group of people who are currently being forward about publicizing alien contact.

A big part of shi'ism is in the worship of angels and rejection of demons: so they are ideologically predisposed to take the first step in this kind of effort.

What do you mean about an alien contact in Nazi Germany?
>>
>>19242430
LOL. I can't believe someone posted that. Especially when about 80% of what they said is true. The paranoia runs deep in some people though, and some elements of self preservation that we have as individuals will have to be readjusted...albeit forcefully...by people like the insane person running around in makeup like the poster described (funny thing is I know exactly who they are talking about).

>>19242442
Please rephrase.
>>
Is Antarctica/lemuria gonna be discussed in the public eye? I've always wanted to see what's under all that ice myself tbqh
>>
Mu does exist... right?
>>
>>19242472
In light of what I said here:
>>19242469
?
>>
>>19242457
Hitler had direct communication with multiple visitors like the few that exist now. They worked with some of his scientists to develop forms of mind control, re-indoctrination, and shared some technology secrets that ACTUALLY led to some of his weapons technologies. These 'visitors' did not actually have an allegiance to any specific country or nationality, though, and ended up advising some of the allied nations in the later years of the last world war.
>>
Are the power-Jews who control the media actually aliens in disguise?
>>
>>19242472
Please don't tell me we're going in for a WW3. I didn't sign up for this shit

>tfw you will never be a coddled baby boomer
>>
>>19242490
You'd probably have more knowledge on the subject anyways. Thanks for answering.
>>19242474
Perhaps eventually. I only have so much information, but I do know there's a civilization that's supposed to be there.

>>19242480
>mu
Under what context?
>>
explain the pic you posted and why do they keep clean energy technology surpressed? why do they hate us so much :(
>>
>>19242503
Under the context of the ancient people of Mu, supposedly to be a now-sunken archipelago/continent also supposed to be near Japan
>>
>>19242493
>Power-Jews
>Aliens
Hopefully martians.

>>19242497
If WW3 happens, it is Judgement for humanity. Imagine a war with the preservation of humanity as it's direct purpose. That would be an interesting 'war', now, wouldn't it?
>>
>>19242508
Same reason for Tesla's energy idea....
>>
>>19242531
Should I be afraid at then of the day? Good future or bad future?
>>
>>19242536
*the end
>>
>>19242531
According to my mediocre channeling abilities, The annunaki won't make their presence known until it is no more possible for humanity to start a 3rd world war over their history. I believe its due to some dimensional stuff about nuclear energy and the proliferation of nuclear weapons and their ability to send life on our planet into extinction. No such restriction on any other aliens that I know of though. There is/was a draco reptilian that has a huge fleet of ships right now. If humanity can navigate time well enough to avoid a war with them, we might just make it into a new era.
>>
>>19242508
Pollution is the easiest form of climate control. Clean energy technology is not necessarily surpressed, it is just considered generally more expensive or inefficient as opposed to the use of fossil fuels. As such, there are still already established corporate interests that rely on the cultivation, production, and/or distribution of these fossil fuels. If we were ever to enter a period of time where these kinds of resources would run scarce, then you would see a boom in clean energy technology.
>>
>>19242575
So sea-level rise is a hoax?
>>
>>19242575
you failed the test
nigga spilling bullshit and half-truths only pushing (((their))) current we wuz ayliums agenda
enjoy your hell on earth, traitor and enemy of mankind
>>
>>19242550
Exciting future.

>>19242564
The alien races and the councils or leaderships that reside within them are a lot more interested in successful diplomacy between the other races more often then not. Their main objective is to help humanity climb in evolution and their ascension to the stars through whatever means possible. Usually this does not entail conflict, but it has led to much conflict in the past.

>>19242581
No.

>>19242609
Where's my hollow-point? Or better yet, if you're so upset with me: why don't you fight me irl?
>>
>>19242623
Neat. Thank you for answering my questions
>>
>>19242365
Okay, I get it. They're virtually uploaded consciousness matrices, and any bodies they inhabit for the duration of an interaction is essentially 4d printed using energy to create matter from the ground up, in such a way that their brains are consistent with their perdonal sector of consciousness matrix. They then can interact physically in this form, and as soon as they're finished being physical, the information they learned is reuploaded to the consciousness matrix, and their body is effectively annihilated, leaving as little a trace as matter anti-matter annihilation does.

That's why they need us to tell them who we think they are first (there are so many options that "they" could be just about anyone and anything) and why they're very polite regarding personal identifiable information, since it would get super confusing and boring if each consciousness matrix just copied every memory all the time without asking for any body's permission first.

Yes, very abnormal, quite weird. Now then.

Please tell us some examples of what you have
>>
where does the genetic information that turns people into psychics and mediums, allowing them to have this ability, come from?
>>
>>19242696
Good theory, but no. Occam's Razor.

>examples
Of what? Aliums?
>>
>>19242696
(... continued)

and people you may be aware of called them in the past. Alien doesn't work here, because humans are potentially aliens.

The airforce, I would presume, began that trend, because originally they didn't know what country a UFO was from. So they called them aliens, as they would a foreign airplane from Earth.

Surely you have some terminology here. Help us out.

What is a sentient non-Terran humanoid from Earth called? What about a human that wasn't born on Earth, or has ever set foot on this planet? What is a human that was born on a planet so far away that light from our universe hasn't even reached, where every thing except one detail (like the spelling of a last name) was changed so that the other Earth which is NOT this one is almost identical, but for all intents and purposes is a parallel timeline. What is a human from there? An Aerthling?

This stuff is really going to matter soon, especially if there are Ayys hold up in Earth's basements, trying to establish residency.
>>
>>19242734
The supporting premise I'm using to support this conclusion is enumerated one: the method I proposed is the most energy efficient method of living. It is sustainable.

You don't send a wave of von Neumann probes into the universe without solving for energy efficiency first. What you call the Annunaki set this system up billions of years ago.

And you know what a von Neumann probe does? It 4d prints things, and travels. (Like 3d printing, except it uses waves of energy, so it can go inside out instead of bottom up. Useful for when there's no gravity.) What is the most efficient form of travel? Matter antimatter reaction. It follows that a self replicating drone that can use components from the universe, called matter, to engineer a velocity vector, then it can reverse that process, using impulse vectors, called energy, to engineer matter, called 4d printing.

Look, if you need help in the labs designing something like this, I can go there physically and tell each person exactly what part goes where, and with how many differential equations. It's really the only logical conclusion that every technological species would trend towards this design inevitibily, sans interruption from other species, which the Founders has none of.

If you think humans are ready for this, then I've just been waiting here patiently for the day that someone else agreed.
>>
>>19242738
>tfw it suddenly hits you that transgenderism and its infinite pronouns was a carefully planned psy-op designed to get people used to using a wide variety of pronouns in preparation for alien disclosure.
>>
I have a few questions and i dont know if you can answer them, but since we are on /x/ i will ask. What suoernatural abities have been proven to work?
>>
>>19242850
And how do we utilize them properly?
>>
>>19242324
>>19242324
Why is the new age movement so full of counter intelligence?
How much is bullshit/disinfo?
>>
>>19242738
Extra terrestrials, visitors, (inter-dimensional) time travelers. Snowden once referenced Ant-people living in the center of the Earth.

>a person from an alternate timeline
I believe there's a technical term for this? I usually refer to them as IDTTs. Probably the most uncommon. Or most common depending on the criteria you provide as identifiers.

>>19242782
If I were you, I'd wait until something happens or if someone convinces you to share that kind of information. I think humanity should and I know that they do in the future eventually have access to that technology. Only thing is, that kind of knowledge pertains to us MANY years in the future. I think we should become a little bit more responsible with ourselves before we have access to that sort of eternal life technologies.

>>19242850
Telekinesis, telepathy, remote viewing, among some others. People that have mastered these types of accomplishments aren't readily available for questioning, though.
>>19242853
Master of one owns self discipline.

>>19242854
>new-age movement
Usually considered a stepping stone for humanity, but definitely not a final societal result. A lot of people who are really into the new age movement generally remain arrogant to cultural or scientific progress. Thus, people who represent this movement- most commonly than not - paint the movement as too accepting, broad, or even weak as a belief. If you'd like a more direct answer, perhaps you could share some examples.
>>
File: Untitled.png (91KB, 1361x610px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
91KB, 1361x610px
what did he mean by this
>>
How big ya dick, son?
>>
>>19243052
more than this big
3========D
>>
>>19242492
Is this what Ra from the Law of One refers to as the Orion group? They said the same things about them sharing mind control methods. And also trying to develop the ideas of the "elite" in whatever group they could.
>>
>>19242480
>10.15 Questioner: [I] was wondering about the advent of the civilization called Atlantis and Lemuria, the way these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from [inaudible] civilizations?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this work. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately five three oh oh oh, fifty-three thousand [53,000] of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely drawn from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.
Cont. at http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=10#15
>>
>>19242324
how old are you?
>>
>>19243027
>If I were you, I'd wait until something happens or if someone convinces you to share that kind of information. I think humanity should and I know that they do in the future eventually have access to that technology. Only thing is, that kind of knowledge pertains to us MANY years in the future. I think we should become a little bit more responsible with ourselves before we have access to that sort of eternal life technologies.

Well, you misunderstand me completely. I am going to to share this knowledge with others, until either I or someone else puts me into a new consciousness state in which I no longer remember who I was. The time is now. 4th density consciousness awaits humanity.

I am giving you the opportunity to tell me with however much specificity you wish, *which* humans are ready for this information first, and in your personal judgment those who are not ready for it yet. You mentioned that you are a part of a government, and you're not ready for it now. If you do not specify your identity any more specifically than that, then I'll make sure that every government on your planet is the last to know when we are here.
>>
>>19243104
I've only had time to read some material from the law of one, but most of what they say is truthful in more densities than one. The 'elite' of the future were never supposed to be feared or have direct influence over any individual and their potential. This was always tricky to indoctrinate into the general public, because a lot of trust from the public must come with it. That was indeed included in a lot of the efforts made by these individuals or said groups of individuals or beings.
>>
>>19243110
Just.... wut?
>Spirits in the background are exactly what Ra means as Mu entities.
>>
>>19242324
happy 4th of july!
how many jews were gased?
>>
>>19242324
Hi OP, important question here.

Will America actually be great again?
>>
>>19243120
I am not part of any governmental entity; I said I do work for the government. However, one thing to consider is that perhaps the world leaders have more common communication with what most people would consider 'unknown' forces as opposed to the average citizen.

In terms of Mu, there is a considerable lapse in my knowledge on the subject.
>>
>>19243137
Are you related to Cicada?
>>
>>19243126
Oh damn, this makes so much more sense now. I know what Ra means when he's making this reference.
>>
>>19243137
>In terms of Mu, there is a considerable lapse in my knowledge on the subject.
Aw man, that would've been awesome
>>
>>19243139
I was not part of that organization at any point in time.
>>
>>19243141
Motherfucking RahXephon has more into it that it seems, fucking awesome.
>>
File: cicadagif.gif (161KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
cicadagif.gif
161KB, 640x407px
>>19243139
Cicada has been ""underground"" for many year(s) now.
>>
>>19243121
Thank you! Yeah, in the context of the Orion group the concept of elite was meant in a negative sense though. They said they tried to this with the Jewish people, some of whom were distorted toward this feeling of elite (for other reasons, long story), but their efforts were stopped because of the diaspora. Later I guess the nazi collaboration came since it had the same philosophy of elite... I thought of this because you said they have no real affiliation, and this seemed to be an emaple of that.
I don't think they view upper densities as having "elites", simply more polarized entities interacting with less polarized entities to both increase polarization, but this was mentioned in passing iirc. They did say that in 3rd density before the veil between conscious and subconscious there was "enough disharmony" for the formation of governments, but there was never any form of slavery since each entity was seen as the creator. I view that as maybe governments working as leadership or courts for conflict resolution, I guess, but I don't know.
>>
>>19243126
>>19243141
What do you mean? What is the connection between the Ra quote and the picture?
>>
File: Tokyo_jupiter (1).jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo_jupiter (1).jpg
53KB, 600x450px
>>19243172
Apparently... RahXephon have more than it seems at first glance.
But I'm not sure anyway.
>Pic is from same anime. What it looks like?
>>
>>19243027
>If you'd like a more direct answer, perhaps you could share some examples.

I'm talking about the counter intelligence put out about The Cabal, people claiming to be supersoldiers, claim to channel aliens, blah blah blah, atlantis memes, etc.
>>
>>19243180
Ah! Interesting! Who knows if the artists/writers actually studied this kind of thing, or if maybe they're just subconsciously channeling memories from the social memory complex? The creative process always seemed as a sort of channeling to me... like the whole concept of the "muses" etc. One might even be channeling their own self/higher self too maybe.
>>
>>19243027
Are there supernatural abilities just like dragonball in terms of rising "power level"?

Can you fight with a Grey on hand to hand combat or you cannot possibly even hit him?
>>
>>19243193
>The Cabal
A lot of counter-intelligence and distractions in the form of psy-ops, secret government movements, and corporate involvement within the world's affairs are ways to buy the old age more time and make way for the key players in the future. There is no particular malevolent intent; especially when it comes to any preconceived notions of control over the general populace. The most successful forms of mind control, for example, incorporate any or all truths within it.
>Supersoldiers
I'd much rather watch out for the people who don't remain open about fitting into this type of category.
>Alien channelers
Always to be taken with a grain of salt or two. I don't necessarily follow any, and much rather find any truths they speak about on my own.

Something I'd like to mention is that people who channel and are seen as successful have a type of 'enlightened brainwave' pattern. This type of pattern is very similar between these types of channelers...and even priests, monks, druids, and the like are known to have the same type of brainwave patterns.
>Atlantis memes
I depend on Spirit Science for any of the Atlantis memes I reiterate.
>>
>>19243249
Oh look more ARE Edgar Cayce larpers. Go back to watching Ancient Aliens re-runs.
>>
>>19243231
>supernatural abilities like rising power level
Yes, and these types of 'abilities' will be held by author active figures in the future. They are not common.

>fighting Greys
Really you would never find a reason to fight them in hand to hand combat. They are the race most apt in telepathy, so you might not even get close to hitting them. If you were to say, hit them with full force, it may appear to not even affect them in any real way.
>>
>>19243270
Authorative*
>>
>>19243270
What do you mean "active figures"? Where can you learn those?

Also why wouldn't someone want to fight one on hand to hand combat?
>>
>>19243292
That was a typo. Those abilities can be learned, I suppose, but they are not easily mastered.

When you're in the presence of an actual Grey, aggression typically ceases. This has a lot to do with 'shrinking' parts of your brain that deal with thoughts of self preservation or reasons behind your individual intention.
>>
>>19243330
Is there a way of fighting that Grey debuff somehow?

Are there ways to start those kinds of abilities?
>>
>>19243435
Nope.

>Are there ways to start those kinds of abilities?
You'll find out soon enough that the trait of actually being affected by this kind of ability is an evolved trait that humans have in of itself. It could possibly be fought with advanced forms of technology, but that may prove very improbable to acheive.
>>
>>19243435
What about free will? It seems from some sources even "negative" aliens have to respect free will, even if they try to work around if. And seeing them as one and loving but refusing their "offer" (of power over you) depolarizers them and they have to leave you alone maybe?
>>
File: neumayerW.1600.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neumayerW.1600.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
what is this op?
>>
>>19243508
It should be seen as a privilege to deal with any type of alien or similar being. If not, then one must have no sense of respect for the self...and should probably not be in contact with those entities to begin with.
>>
File: neumayerW.0500.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neumayerW.0500.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>19243545
local sun
>>
File: neumayerW.0000.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neumayerW.0000.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>19243548
>>
>>19242341

Ra + Tehuti = Galactic Federation

Ra = Us

Tehuti = Atlantis
>>
>>19243546
But anon was talking about a potential hostile encounter I assume. Maybe not even physical but a psychic attack? Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>19243559
Ra from the Law of One that was talked about earlier? Is there any material from Tehuti?
>>
>>19242430
this
>>
>>19243258
Yeah

>>19243249
Thanks for answering the questions, now I know you're full of shit.
>>
>>19242324
Bored at the psych ward huh, I'll humor you. When's the invasion
>>
>>19243616
>thanks for answering questions
You're welcome.

>>19243630
>When's the invasion
Which one?

Might be a little bit more infrequent since I'm enjoying the day and recaptcha is being a pain.
>>
What is the mandela effect? What's causing it?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49KB, 1553x221px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49KB, 1553x221px
>>19243670
what did you mean by this? are future humans a factor in all this?
>>
http://firstcontact.world/#home

any idea if this is real? they claim theres tons of aliens waiting for contact with anyone. i tried their online workshop methods to get in contact, nothing happened. most of the real life workshops are in germany
>>
>>19242524

I learned it all from KLM
>>
>>19243738

*KLF

mybad
>>
>>19243694
Yes, sometimes in very inconceivable ways.

>>19243676
>the Mandela effect
The Internet, Kekism, and dimensional folds or interdimensional conflict.
>>
>>19242531

If WW3 happens, it is Judgement for humanity. Imagine a war with the preservation of humanity as it's direct purpose. That would be an interesting 'war', now, wouldn't it?

Ah. the classic Shock Doctrine used on a global scale.
>>
File: IMG_0288.jpg (224KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
224KB, 750x1334px
>>19242324
Let's just chill out
>>
>>19243754
>Yes, sometimes in very inconceivable ways.

can you expand on this? what are their relationship to these other races? what did you mean by >>19243419?
>>
>>19243768
I did not type/samefag that post. And no, I will not elaborate on what I said.
>>
>>19243743
What does have a to do an english band with Mu? Lole
>>
>>19243768
>>19243775
>>19243779
Oh, that was just a misquote.

I mean that the circumstances regarding the future, although laid out by multiple interests, do not reveal a very observable path. Even the most skilled prophet has a limited perception of what lies ahead of us.
>>
>>19243754
But why are company logos changing? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
Is this "Kefka Palazzo" figure known to the public eye?

How did he get to the top?
>>
>>19243801
Knowing the glory of living sometimes includes embracing the impossible.
>>
>>19243798
will the future humans play a role in what about to happen? why should I believe theres aliens, when its just as likely we are our own creation?
>>
So... Revelations is a Causal Paradox?
>>
>>19243837
>future humans playing a role?
In terms of direct influence, mainly just one.

>why should I believe there's aliens
Because the perception one carries about them is what really matters. If you don't believe in them, but the next person (without a doubt) 100% believes in them- what does that do to the 'truth'?

This also depends on what you define as an alien.
>>
>>19243858
Who?
>>
>>19243858
>mainly just one.
and that is? can you give so much a hint?
>what does that do to the 'truth'?
nothing, does it? truth does not change depending on who believes it or not, it is objective and self-evident, all that changes is the number of people who know the truth
>>
is there existence after physical death?
>>
>>19243914
>who?
I am not at terms with the individual in question to provide their identity.

>the 'truth'
My point precisely.

>>19243915
Yes, there is potential for multiple types of existences. Reincarnation, heaven, a return to the All. Death is something that should not be feared.
>>
>>19243970
Can you please answer this?
>>19243811

You said you knew exactly who he was
>>
>>19243915
Not op but he seemed familiar with channeled material and called the Law of One "mostly truthful". That series has a lot on evolution reincarnation after reincarnation (with the ultimate purpose of having enough experience to go past the illusion and merge back into unity, as we are all supposedly invididualized portions of the infinite creator).. and how they are planned, and what happens after death to the (etheric) bodies of a person. How one finds himself in time/space rather than space/time to review their incarnation, forgive mistake and plan the next one... also guides and aid available there are mentioned. Pretty interesting stuff!!
>>
>>19243987
Law of One material is cult material from ARE via the reincarnated version of Edgar Cayce, David Wilcock. Get your CIA funded UFO cult out of here.
>>
>>19244015
What is ARE? I love the law of One but really distrust David wilcock btw. I don't think he had anything to do with the original material (he wasn't one of the 3 authors at least). He seemed to reinterpret it but I don't think he captured the original message. I think the main message of the law of one, unity, is overwhelmingly positive. If you read the original material it doesn't seem cultish at all to me... so much importance is given to discernment and free will, and how nobody can learn for you etc.. but I don't know.
>>
>>19244047
>>19244047
Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment - the handlers or 'fraternity' Wilcock Goode and most of the far out there Ancient Alien's guests belong too.
>>
>>19244068
https://www.edgarcayce.org
>>
>>19244068
Oh thank you. Yeah I read David Wilcock's site in the past and it all seemed like fear mongeeing and conspiracy theories and book selling. And predictions that didn't come true. The law of One itself is A LOT different. First of all the books are available for free on the authors' website. They do not fear monger at all (the opposite) and actually some of the things they said seemed to turn out to be true, even if I think the deeper message is more important.
For things that turned out true I'm referring to this
>>19221089
They're not exactly predictions though as they don't really do them, as they say that only probabilities can be seen, as free will is paramount. Also they say wrong predictions are often used by negative entities to discredit an otherwise positive message.
>>
>>19244068
Also I think I read wilcock's "simplified" version of the law of One (not 100%sure if was his though) and I kept not liking it. Then I re-read the same passages in the original version and all the bad vibes dissapeared, even if the changes were small.
>>
>>19243970
doesn't existence after death imply that awareness/existence is itself eternal?

in other words, there's no great sleep waiting for us, we're all just here, in some form, forever
>>
>>19244183
Beautifully put.
>>
>>19244183
>Return to the all
may be the "sleep" even if it may not be sleep at all. The law of One has that timeless state of unity as the end of 7th density, but then they also have 8th density which is the first of the next octave. So I guess it does just go on forever, macrocosmically and microcosmially?
>>
>>19244183
>then there's no great sleep waiting for us?
If a return to the void is what you desire, then it's what may most likely happen for you. If it is your soul's ambition to let your light die out after your heart ceases to pulse, then who am I (or any other person) to convince you to strive for something else?
>>
>>19242324
whats the reason (not what we've been told), nasa funding was reduced?
>>
>>19244438
Realignment of general efforts for discovery. Obama and some parts of his administration were under the impression that we should instead focus more on terrestrial discoveries.
>>
>>19242324
Prove that you are who you say you are
>>
>>19244627
I already have. Your cynicism runs deep.
>>
>>19243820
Did you get an answer to your question? No, just blah blah platitudes. This asshole isn't for real. No part time government worker would have access to all of this shit.

Sorry friends, this is nothing more than roleplaying
>>
>>19244640
Why did you ignore my question?
>>19243811

Too inconvenient?
>>
>>19244651
>roleplaying
I'm just playing a role that's much needed as opposed to being paid to say something within the interests of another person or group of people. You're more than welcome to post proof of YOUR government paycheck, though.
>>
>>19244685
Shitposting just provides some good and wholesome bumps.
>>
>>19243845
Answer this maybe?
>>
File: BTBR4.jpg (2MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
BTBR4.jpg
2MB, 5616x3744px
>>19244713

Are you hyped for 7/7/17?
>>
>>19244713
It was a legit question you fucking shill
>>
>>19244725
This guy only replies to the most obvious shit.

LARPer or a shill, who cares
>>
>>19244725
The book of Revelations has already been enacted a few times in the past. Surprise! We're still here.

>>19244727
Yes.
>>
Who is the insane person running around in makeup?
>>
>>19244766
Vladimir Putin might have a better idea than anyone else.
>>
Is hinduism(the vedas, upanishads) related to the truth?
>>
>>19244781
Is he a public figure? Are there pictures of him online?
>>
>>19242782
>the Founders
Perked ears! It's like you're either pretending to be from one of my favorite pieces of sci-fi, or it was actually sci-fact. Did you ever meet a guy named Doug?

>>19243120
Making governments last to know sounds epic, thanks! Just as long as it doesn't delay the public too much.
>>
>>19244821
Gotta admit She's amazing eh?
She's Light shining in the Darkness that is Terra
>>
>>19244801
I've only had brief encounters with the Hindu pantheon in my theurgic practices and beliefs, but I do believe that it's a religion that contains plenty of truths in its own right.
>>
Is there an end goal? Or are there multiple groups in opposition?
>>
I know you already answered a question about New Age beliefs but I figured I'd ask about something more specific: crystals. Are they just rocks or is there more to them? Do they really have special "vibrational" powers? Can they actually heal us? Do they actually help us "ascend"?

I've never really believed in them as anything other than rocks but your other responses about souls, psychic abilities, other dimensions, etc. got me thinking about these
>>
7/7/17 - any particular steps we can take to prepare? Purchase, store, research, etc.
>>
>>19244809
>public figure
Absolutely not.

These recaptchas are getting about 1.1x harder with every post so expect less posts from me as the night goes on.
>>
>>19244689
I never said I work for the government. I believe that was you. I do, however, work for a government defense contractor and hold a clearance. I know that you need BOTH a clearance and a need to know (NTK) to get access to sensitive information. There would be no way to meet both of these criteria for the multitude of subjects you claim to have knowledge of. Therefore, I conclude that you are a roleplaying asshat.
>>
>>19244882
A nice pair of nappies for nonbelievers.
>>
Whatever this 7/7/17 deal is. Will it happen globally or somewhere specific?
>>
>>19244985
Have fun
>>
>>19244919
So, in other words, the money you receive for the job you do comes from the government.
>I know that you need BOTH a clearance and a need to know (NTK) to get access to sensitive information. There would be no way to meet both of these criteria for the multitude of subjects you claim to have knowledge of. Therefore, I conclude that you are a roleplaying asshat.
You would be correct on all these facts if you were to disregard one circumstance: knowledge of my identity and my capabilities to be above your security clearance. And if that were to be (hypothetically speaking) true, I'd be working with people (either indirectly or not) like the president of the United States. Swing your dick elsewhere, friend.
>>
>>19242324
Are 40,000,000 People going to die on 7/7/17 at or starting at 7 AM EST?
>>
>>19245033
Mad dog Mattis!!!! Never pictured you as a Xphile. Kinda strange you trolling 4 chan's X board on the 4th of July. Thought you'd have some white house party celebration thing to attend.

Hey, while you're here, what are we gonna do about DPRK launching ICBM's now?
>>
>>19245111
No.

>>19245116
Nice bantz. Thanks for the bump.
>>
If they disclose aliens, how long before they disclose the existence of cryptids like Sasquatch and Nessie?
>>
Are ayys real
>>
>>19243754
Should we be conCERNed in anyway?

Are there any "Effects" being kept on the "top secret" level, stuff that they don't want to get out.

Thoughts on Cicada 3301?

Thanks OP, Happy 4th of July from britbongistan.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (14KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
14KB, 350x280px
>>19245258

Yyos are real so they must be, 'know whad I mean? Come on. The fucks a madda wit'chyu
>>
>>19243120
I'm ready
>>
are you still answering questions?
>>
>>19245157
Hello OP. I am a man who just seeks knowledge and excitement I guess. My question is, is there any way to contact aliens so that I may interact with them? I do not seek glory or fame, I just want to gain knowledge and see.
Is there any place and time I need to be in? Can I contact them by telepathy? How would I go about contacting them? And what about different races of aliens?
>>
OP is kill
>>
>>19245857
I am not OP, but my advice to you is... Be unique. Try to think thoughts nobody has thought before. Try to be a mind of special interest, or failing that at least have a mind with special interests. The things that make you valuable to humans are not quite the things that make you valuable to extraterrestrials, but there are points of overlap! Creativity draws success in many realms.
>>
>>19245970
Not the one who asked, but this is beautiful!!
>>
>>19245970
Ra (a positive alien group) grees this is the best way to polarize positively too! The fullest individual expression of the self.
>17.30 Questioner: Well, if an entity wants to learn ways of it, wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there best ways of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?
>Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

>The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

>Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.
>>
>>19242324
I've always been intrigued by your posts. Why do you come on here and do what you do?
Might I add a prediction you made for me has been panning out and it's scary.
>>
>>19246186

not op but what prediction is panning out that op had a hand in communicating?
>>
>>19242324
How do I raise my spirit?
>>
>>19246657
Love for everything unconditionally maybe?? :)
>>
>>19247038
Um, no, the human conception of love is a trap.
>>
File: 1499147823628.jpg (72KB, 498x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499147823628.jpg
72KB, 498x732px
>>19247044
>Trap

Someone has commitment issues
>>
>>19247048
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf

Read this, then be quiet.
>>
>>19247044
What about unconditional love? Instead of human love? Like the love of god/the creator.
>>
>>19247052
Depends on your definition and enactment of love, if you mean commit yourself to someone or something to have an attachment to, then no.
>>
>>19247050
I'm not the one you're responding to but the one who orginally suggest love. It's funny because I got the idea of love from this other supposed illuminati member speaking out
>http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Which later led me to the law of One (he said it was mostly accurate) which gives a lot of importance to universal love, since all is one. :)
>>
>>19247054
No I didn't mean an earthly attachment. Although I think that can help too, if done well. I meant the law of One universal love like here >>19247056
>>
>>19247056
>>19247059
There are more steps to raising your spirit though. They showed you basically the formula on Avatar: The Last Airbender
>>
>>19247062
Oh that's true! I just thought, from that point of view, if we are in third density of self awareness/ solar plexus, universal love would be the first step. In reality I just wanted to bump because that was an interesting question that was not getting a response.
ATLA is an amazing show!!
>>
>>19247064
I know. I just want to know the steps after all that to raise it to a point of where I can use magic on a molecular level.
>>
>>19242356
Tell me pls
>>
>>19247065
Well, that seems like a pretty high goal! Pretty cool though. :) Yeah the only series I can reccomend is the law of One but I already did. I don't have an answer then, unfortunately, but still good luck on your journey!! :D
>>
>>19247071
I think op left the thread several hours ago, unfortunately.
>>
>>19247073
I appreciate the effort. Thank you and good luck on your journey as well.
>>
>>19247082
Thank you lots!
>>
>>19243270
So can I go super saiyan?
>>
Found possibly helpful exercises
10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Redpill me on Golf Rumors. Seems like bullshit. Does anyone know anything about Robert Golf, remote viewing, or the "Glass camera"?
>>
>>19247075
Aw I was hoping to ask for information on how to get abducted
>>
fuck you
>>
>>19242324
Op I'm sorry I trolled on here the other night, but some of your answers are super interesting so I have a legit question now. Assuming that the world is a shared dream, if we convinced enough people of something specific to it like say, flat earth. Would reality follow suit. Are we basically orkz
>>
>>19247455
Pic more related than it first appears
>>
>>19244877
All crystals can be used as tools for vibrational realignment and calibration. This is a technique that must be learned, honed like a skill, and yet every animal has access to it.

You know what a crystal feels like, because you can feel it with your nerves. And you know what a nerve that feels a crystal feels like, because you can take your other hand and feel the nerves in the hand that feels the crystal. Do you know what a nerve that feels a nerve feels like? How about a nerve that doesn't feel a crystal? Continuing in this way, you can learn to feel your own body from the inside out.

Can you feel the difference between a nerve that can't feel anything, called numbmness, and a nerve that feels too much, called pain? When you can feel these differences, and calibrate the nerves not by feeling them, but by feeling your own body *through* them in different ways, then you can realign them according to a vibrational realignment using your healthy nerves as an example, in a process called healing.

Crystals are useful for healers, because they have the same vibrational resonance frequency at the atomic level, in many places. So by rubbing it with friction, the healer gains a familiar sensation, and is able to hone in on that special consciousness state where they can differentiate the sensations from finer fractal forms within their own body's resonant frequencies.The attached picture is a feather. There are hairs, on the hairs, on the hairs... a healer learns to feel the difference between the first, second, third, or even fourth hair. That's all there is to it.

Crystals are like a vibrational version of a compass. Primitive, but effective.
>>
>>19247460
Socialism - lots of people surviving, no excess bread
Capitalism - only two people enjoy an amount of bread they could never eat before its wasted while everyone else is dying off-frame

Yeah, that sounds right.
>>
>>19247493
The point is that capitalism works even though nobody fucking believes in it, and socialism fails even though most everyone believes in it. Kind of like how the world turned out to be a ball even though OBVIOUSLY all basic animal intuition says it's a flat surface.

As ways to disprove consensus reality go, I prefer the simple elegance of "there exists a forsaken child," but I pulled that one too recently. I wanted to try a different argument this time.
>>
>>19247484
But different crystals different frequencies?
>>
>>19242324
why do people get abducted? Is it really abduction by aliens or from the government?

do you know anything about the antarctic civilization that you can share with us?
>>
>>19247544
>The point is that capitalism works
Sure, for two people.
>even though nobody fucking believes in it
Plenty of people believe in it, and that IS why it "works." Except it DOESN'T work for the majority of the people. It works for a very small group of people who then influence you into thinking it's working for you too. Meanwhile without strict regulation and socialist programs most of the capitalist nations would have 1/2 of their population starving and dying.

Show me a capitalist nation without social welfare programs and I'll show you a failing plutocracy.
>>
>>19247801
The small group of people who can't influence any fucking one to believe it's working for them? Those people? Fuck, man! You're living the point I was making. Capitalism works for you even though you withhold ALL belief from it. It's like fucking God, capitalism doesn't care how much you hate it, it still keeps society working. Voluntarily, peacefully, profitably. Reject self-sacrifice and other-sacrifice with equal fervor; paradise is defined as the land where all profit together!
>>
>>19247493
communism killed 200,000,000 million people in the last century, just a reminder
>>
>>19247808
>Except it DOESN'T work for the majority of the people.
>Meanwhile without strict regulation and socialist programs most of the capitalist nations would have 1/2 of their population starving and dying.
>Show me a capitalist nation without social welfare programs and I'll show you a failing plutocracy.

>>19247830
Why the fuck are you bringing up communism? Are you stupid?
>>
The Skin I Live In
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi235772953
>>
OP, what if I decide to not play along with these "end times" and simply off myself? Do any higher beings know of an eternal punishment or is this a hoax to keep us frightened and stuck?
>>
>>19247834
>how is communism related to socialism?!?!?!?!!

jaja
>>
>>19242339
Weed will be legalized in some countries to try to hold people down but they will fight anyways because love is stronger that any other thing because love represents all the forces in the universe
>>
Why u try to explain zeir anpin in ur photo?
>>
>>19243970
I think I know who it is
>>
>>19249584

bump because this thread is interesting as fuck especially this post:

>>19242782
>>
>>19248527
Yes, they're related. Doesn't make them the same. Doesn't explain why you can't address what I actually say and have to run to something which you have memes and soundbites rattling around in your skull.

Why did you bring up communism? Are you stupid?
>>
File: tmp_6152-mifGswe1587753015.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6152-mifGswe1587753015.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>>19247698
That's true. A compass can directionally align between two dimensions. A navigator with only two possible inputs (such as a wheel) can align along any direction that a compass can align to.

A crystal can be harmonically aligned to one of an infinite number of resonant frequencies. Each crystal is like a new direction in phase space. This happens because of the formula for circular vibration.

2*cos(a*w)*sin(b*w)-sin((a-b)*w)=cos((a+b)*w)

If a > b, and w represents time, then it follows that every frequency can be combined with lower frequencies to generate a higher frequency. So phase space has an infinite number of frequencies available, provided that they can be combined in order to expand the overall frequency range.

This is different from normal space, where the only way to align to new directions is to access higher dimensions, which can only be done by having always existed in those higher dimensions.

So while only a single wheel is necessary to align along each new dimension in normal space, theoretically an infinite number of frequencies need to be memorized in order to navigate phase space. Only a soul can navigate this infinite frequency range. An energy healer doesn't use the crystals' frequencies to do the healing, but only to recalibrate their soul.

When they project their soul to navigate another person's body, they have to use the sensory feedback they learn in the moment to realign the other person's body, using the universe its self as a crystal, because the universal resonant frequency is love. The healer uses their own sense of love as their sensor for damaged nerve sectors, which also is closely aligned with the natural logarithm, or Fibonacci sequence.

And the crystals help a healer remember what love feels like, because they love their crystals, which also vibrate at the universal frequency, which is closely aligned to the natural logarithm, or Fibonacci sequence.
>>
>>19250045

wow your posts are amazing
>>
File: 1499261879237.jpg (19KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1499261879237.jpg
19KB, 363x475px
>>19249900
>get that triggered because someone made a relation of an ideology with its utopia

boy do having to deal with facts assblasts you this much?
>>
So who is the Kefka Palazzo guy afterall??
>>
>>19242324
Does number 1103 have any kind of relevance?
Also can numerology in the mass media affect our lives directly?
>>
>>19243552
wtf
>>
op come back :)
>>
>>19247050
Is this the very first RP? Does this predate John Titor?
>>
>>19252507
If you want to believe it's an RP, go ahead. I understand if you don't want to realize you're losing.
>>
every1 on pol saying all boards down just seeing if they're full of shit, testing here cause i like you weirdos
>>
>>19250045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ
>>
>>19247044

Is it though?

I see it more as a type of joy, a working for greater. A righteous courage leading you forward.
>>
>>19250045
Is there a way I can contact you in private? I would love to learn the knowledge that you know.
>>
>>19247050
Aww shit nigga I was there for that thread. I had a seriously unhealthy addiction to GLP back in the days. Thanks for the memories.
>>
>>19253256
You may e-mail me your contact information, at [email protected].
>>
>>19247050
>https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf

>Are you really living on the planet you think you are?

I FUCKIN KNEW IT ALL ALONG , WHERE ARE WE ?!
>>
>>19253354
Where are we??
>>
>>19253354
http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>19253380

that insider stuff is awesome, the dude really larps like a delusional elite would. but that was a joke in case he is correct, i do not wish to prolong my time here. I achieved so much in so little time they must be proud.
>>
>>19253452
:)
Ok!
>>
>>19253399

is it the same guy ? i'm still analyzing the first one above. it's very well made. the tone is so distant, like he is from somewhere else.
the part about "the fish in the water can't see the birds in the sky" is a good metaphor for planes, we might be somewhere below, and they are somewhere above. which goes with the gestures and theme of things. good stuff.
>>
>>19253474
I don't think it's the same guy. I read this years ago wich eventually lead to the law of One because it was mentioned. I'm reading the one you're reading now and the tone seems similar. I also remember the quote about slaves being better when they think they're free. If you're liking this one you would probably like that one too, even if it's not the same guy.
I agree about planes.
>>
Well, since you guys are still interested...I'll be returning at midnight on the east coast of the US. That would be the start of 7/7 my time. Bring your questions. I'll began answering questions once I return to this thread with another post.
>>
>>19253474
>A:
>Again their is confusion about Higher Beings and the Souls in bodies be it bloodline or not. Higher Beings and Souls are different entities.Higher Beings do not enter bodies in this era (which lasted longer than you think), they are incorporeal, do not experience this world like we do.
Souls are corporeal, we are in this material/physical plane and experience it ́s low frequencies as reality, although we may float above it and experience the higher realm too.>I should talk about this briefly; you are not in the body but encompass/envelop it while being present in another invisible body which consists of similar elements to the Soul (which is you) yet this invisible body is entangled with the physical plane (this is very important for you to understand) and connects with the visible body through energies transmitted by the invisible body to the brains, heart and areas in the spine, hence we (as Souls) may control the body and it ́s functions, making us experience this realm.
>Souls are dual, meaning you are also somewhere else, waiting to be united in another realm.
>>
>>19253811
>>19253474
This also reminds me of the law of One. There are sessions where they talk about the different "bodies" one has corresponding to each chakra (in acrivation or potentiation depending on once's density and whether they are in incarnation or not). They also talk about simultaneity existing between density, and a higher self being one's late sixth density self. This seems similar to the "souls are dual" statement, maybe?
This is one where they talk about bodies "surrounding".
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=38#5
>[...]Let us offer an example. In a particular entity, let us use this instrument, the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.
[...]
Ofher interesting session on the bodies:
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47#8
This is so cool! :D
>>
>>19253563
Awesome!
>>
>>19253563

Are stargates real? I've heard one of the reasons for the invasion of Iraq was to excavate one. How do they work? Where would it take you? What beings brought the tech here in the first place?
>>
>>19253354
>Be like that which you want to connect with as much as possible.
>>
>>19243120
>I'll make sure that every government on your planet is the last to know when we are here.
>roleplaying this hard
>>
>>19242414
The only way I won't think you're larping is if you link this to scripture. Alium lies are getting old, now I DO believe you're from the government
>>
>>19254548
Are you employed by the government?

Are you literally a shill? I am learning your personal vocabulary to trace your personality type within the collective consciousness, in order to know what form you would like your information in. We can arrange to have it presented to you through metaphor in entertainment media, if that is what roleplaying means to you.

Actors play roles. Is that how you prefer your information? We have been experimenting with actuating technology that allows users to provide live action motion data to virtual models, who then roleplay events with a metaphorical message embedded detailing how to a form a connection to these live action virtual models, for purposes of communication.

Do you know what we mean by this, yet? Are you literally a soul roleplaying as a human in this moment?
>>
>>19242782
Well considering you just posted a bunch of pseudo scientific non science to justify magic 4d printing and implying matter anti matter reactions are 100% efficient (When they are not) and could operate in some kind of infinite closed system of self replication, locomotion ad nauseam - well you basically revealed yourself to just be making up a bunch of total donkey shit.
>>
>>19247493
Oh, you mean like the socialist utopia of Venezuela? Not so many surviving there.

Fucking retard
>>
>>19242550

Never be afraid anon. Never. This plane of existence is purely about the Choice: Love or Fear. Choose Love consistently, and you will be free. You're closer than you think to even be asking this question.
>>
File: heh.png (141KB, 330x348px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
141KB, 330x348px
>>19244756
>Yes.

WHY are you hyped for 7/7/17? You could just be a very hyped guy every day. :)
>>
File: qimyng.jpg (15KB, 520x345px) Image search: [Google]
qimyng.jpg
15KB, 520x345px
>>19246165
>>
>>19247107

I never tire of reading this.
>>
>>19254822
>Are you employed by the government?
By a government, yes.

>Are you literally a shill?
No, my employment with my government deals with digital forensics.

I'm purely skeptical, that is all. Maybe slightly paranoid. I don't mind the idea of somebody/something else giving me a push to more knowledge, however I don't want to be fed wrong or false information so I try to be skeptical.

>Are you literally a soul roleplaying as a human in this moment?
Probably, I've had this thought before. Along with the collective consciousness ideas. I'm not sure where to move forward. I've seen a sea of eyes and interpreted consciousness as a fragmented One. I could be totally off, I still don't know what to think. And even if I do, then what? I'm alone with knowledge (assuming it is true).
>>
>>19243137
Soooo.... a contractor for .gov?
>>
>>19254902
Personally, I disagree with your assessment of the nature of physical reality.
>>
>>19242324
>abductions
why was i abducted whilst shitposting on this very board?
>>
>>19242324
what books would you suggest to become closer to divinity and effectively heal and shape the people around me?
>>
>>19242356

Well that's why people are asking, for enlightenment.

Let me ask you. Are you familiar with Dr. Steven Greer? If so what are your thoughts on his work?
>>
>>19255555

what is this
>>
>>19242436

You're a faggot and a fraud. You dont know shit. Way to go dick head
>>
>>19242564

And the threat to life on other planets as well, which we are no where near that threshold**
>>
Sorry guys, I'll be running an hour late. I'll get a new thread up when I'm back and post another message here.
>>
>>19256088
>>
>>19244755
>only replies to the most obvious shit
and with shit answers at that. mandela effect confirmed? psy ops are for your own good? give me a fucking break
>>
>>19242356
Tell me what they actually are, whether i'll believe you or not.
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.