[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KibBitzLaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: vbI0l3FH_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vbI0l3FH_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
theres been many threads about this twitter but in the past 48 hours he's been on a nonstop rampage of dumping material. so i will do my best to highlight the most important stuff and together we can come to conclusion if he is a LARP (probably) or legit.

>Not everyone on Earth has a human soul
>Souls are real things that can exist on higher dimensions
>Ruling elite of Judea kept all the ancient knowledge of wisdom and origin
>Christianity and Judaism were infiltrated and subverted by Babylonian Talmudism
>Iran is said to be keeper and holder of the prophecy of Mahdi
>The British Crown infiltrated and subverted all cultures and religions to Babylonian Talmudism under different names
> Babylonian Talmudism cannot survive if all the rest of the world realized that Darkness created and scripted the squabbling and fighting of brother against brother in order to keep them from seeing they we're doing the bidding of Satan/Baphomet/Baal
>e brain runs on electricity (neuron synapses) and our DNA is a very intricate and complex bio programming code
>technology is either reversed engineered from tech recovered at crash sites or from "tech graveyards" on the far side of the moon
>There is a secret base on the moon
>The cure for cancer exists
>Those in power created Bitcoin and Ethereum
>They moved you from gold/silver, to paper backed by nothing, and now to pure code currency
>Free energy devices exists and have for a century
>Israel is at the forfront of tech
>Zionists are inter dimensional in their mind
>The God of Moses was actually Satan/Draco/Serpent God
>Jesus was a benevolent soul who incarnated into human form in 3D existence
>Jews are interdimensional beings which have incarnated onto Earth in order to weaken and divide humanity in advance of a full invasion according to them
>Every human has the capacity to re-discover their 4D/5D mind and what it can do
>Ashkenazi Jews trace their roots to 350 individuals in Medieval Eastern Europe
>>
>Palestinians are closer genetically to the Jews in the Bible
>Spanish, French, Portuguese, and English monarchies have been of the same few bloodlines since almost the very moment monarchies started cropping up in Europe
>the creation of the Holy Roman Empire and the Vatican was not truly out of an earnest spiritual conviction and belief, but political opportunism
>With an Emperor in place who has taken to belief in Jesus and made the Roman Empire monotheistic, the House of David now has the Roman Empire poised to do its bidding. They'll set forth into the rest of Europe and start conquering Pagan lands in the name of Jesus and Satan, because everyo/ne has been duped into believing the "One God the Father" is the Father of Christ.
>Zionists took over USA on 9/11
>>
File: 1498510971508.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1498510971508.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
What makes me doubt about him is that nrg denounced him saying he's desinfo... and I knew about nrg before this guy started to spill the beans full MLG style heh.
>>
>those damn Jews got their tendrils in everything!
>>
>The Rothschild's becomes THE power and family which would go on to control all the world through each country's finances and central banks
>The City of London is the "city within a city" in London proper which almost no one ever hears of, yet it is the seat world financial power....all overseen by the Rothschild Family which creates the self rule
>Prince Philip admits he's descended from Vlad the Impaler of Romania...a country where, in the Bulgesi Mountains, an ETI base was discovered in the early 2000s and said to be ofthe Draco Reptilian...a shapeshifting ETI species which feeds on human blood
> the British Foreign Ministry created Wahhabism in the 1780s
>>
>British Empire was not defeated by US into submission. They simply determined, due in part to their funding by the Rothschilds, that continuingon with the war in the American Colonies was ill advised. It threatened to overextend British/Rothschild funds and the British military, thus threatening Empire's control up until that point &, more importantly, threatening the long term goal of a Divine Global Zionist Govt
>USA returned to being subjects of the British Crown, unbeknownst to you, on the day JFK was assassinated.
>Zionist spies infiltrated the US gov shortly after the War of 1812 and burned down Washington DC and rebuilt it withFree Masonry symbols
>The Rothschilds were making inroads with Lincoln via northern industrialists. They convinced Lincoln War was a certainty and were willing to finance the Union Army since a standing army was not maintained in times of peace. After the war, the Rothschilds called in their debt owed to them by the United States. The interest to the loan threatened to bankrupt the United States, so one of Lincoln's closest aides told him not to pay back the loan. Lincoln took the advice...and was then executed by John Wilkes Booth, a British Agent.
>>
>>19242262
I want to believe but he's just too inconsistent, his Hitler praise, while not totally unfounded, is a bit of a red flag, and Trump's actions aren't in line with him being a complete Deep State puppet.
>>
>>19242904
Also he spoke well of Cobra, and they seem to be some sort of cult.
>>
>>19242904
Well for once, this thread's content all traces back to historically established facts. The creation of Israel was a British plan.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-supports-creation-of-jewish-homeland

Britain also owns the U.S. Federal reserve. And it's been shut down 17 times at leasr. Every time it does, all the U.S. Government employees start going on vacation, or get laid off one by one. This happened in YOUR lifetime.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdown_in_the_United_States

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL34680.pdf

>Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organizations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy. Mullins explained,

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

The Rothschilds are real, breathing people. Britain is a land, a real place where people live. London is a city in that land. You can go there personally, maybe look up the Rothschilds in a phonebook and invite them for tea.

I wouldn't recommend it, but this isn't just rumors ans heresay any longer. We know their faces, and names. We've tracked the money to their doorstep. It's time to believe.
>>
>>19242904
>>19242916
Final musing: His information for the most part is top-notch, but it's a LARP at the end of the day. Perhaps it was compromised in some way, shape, or form.
>>
>>19242989
I can to this conclusion
>>19242993
>>
>>19242996
I'm not going to go around endorsing anybody, since that kind of defeats the purpose of discernment.

As far as I can tell, there are power plays between British old money, and Russian old money, and whoever is working through the Rothschilds at least are not above using anybody as pieces in their game, which actually violates the rules of that game.

That's as far as I've dug.
>>
>>19243076
The biggest signal to me that Trump isn't complete Deep State is the fact he exposed an Israeli false flag in the making to the Russians.

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/did-trump-accidentally-save-the-world/

As for what's going on behind the scenes, the hell if I know. The White House anon that posts on /pol/, who established his credibility, hinted that "good things" are happening soon in the US.
>>
VictoryoftheLarp is right on some things but he waffles constantly and contradicts himself a lot.

He said trump pays attention to the account and fired comey based on Intel larp provided. Also said the deep state is out for trump.

Then just weeks later they say trump is illuminati and jaded kushner is their leader. Apparently became leader of the illuminati in 2008 when he was 17 lol.

His biblical interpreting is also wrong. In a lot of areas.

Also victoryofthelight I am reading as lucifer. As lucifer means light bringer. He also defends Islam a lot.

No I think this is a blue beam type psyop
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.