[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make /x/ Great Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13

File: (19).jpg (194KB, 406x700px) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
194KB, 406x700px
Guys, this board has so much potential. Let's brainstorm ways to fix things, or at least keep the cancer contained. We need to make this a community effort. You can't just bitch and moan about /x/ being cancer, make generals to keep the dumb shit contained.

LARP really isn't that big of a deal. Some of the most interesting/spoopy threads have been obvious LARPing faggots.

>Conspiracy General
For conspiracy theories and flat earth fags.

>Youtube General

>Nope General

>Drawfag Threads (I don't think this is cancerous, but I think it would bring some creativity to /x/)

If all of the cancerous threads have generals, they wont overtake the board. What are your ideas? I liked the anon that posted the weekly paranormal news. Also the podcast idea was bretty gud.

>Most of the people that bitch about /x/ are the people that don't contribute anything meaningful

Let's make /x/ great again! (assuming it was great to begin with...)
>>
>>19241528
I doubt the flat earthers woud stay in the conspiracy general desu. And I think LARp is a pretty big issue. Talking about vasmpires is one thing, but convincing paranoid and ill people that they're being gangstalked/possessed/eyc. is pretty fucked.

Otherwise, I think this is a series of good ideas.

/x/ used to be the bee's knees! Always been a mixed bag, but back int he day their were a ton of people making OC specifically for this board. Those were good times.
>>
other boards also have their generals and there are still countless thread on that topic because everyone wants to start his own thread or is just way too dumb to look at the existing ones
>>
>>19241550
Maybe a flat earth general then? Until the fad dies out. Tulpa and succubus threads used to be a pretty big issue but for the most part they are pretty rare compared to ~3 years ago.

I really don't mind the eccentricity, it's what makes /x/ my favorite board. I want to see it rise from the ashes. One thing that would help is if the mods gave a fuck about us, but they think we are all schizo LARPing cancer. This board could be so interesting and draw in more ad revenue for 4chan if they gave a fuck about it. It's a pretty chill board compared to a lot of the others.
>>
>>19241554
Yeah, that's why I said this needs to be a community effort. I know the flat earthers are too schizo to have reasoning skills tho, and they would leak out but that fad will die in time. The fucking sticky needs to be changed and one of the mods needs to reiterate that the catalog is a thing.

How long has that sticky been there anyways?? I've been on here around 5 years and I think it's been there the whole time. I wish I was a mod, this place needs to be cleaned the fuck up and taken care of, but I know it's in the nature of 4chan to not give a fuck about anything
>>
I agree with you guys, especially on the generals - I think a "conspiracy" general might be too broad, but so long as we weren't going apeshit on people it might work. I also post on /tg/, and the generals there definitely work. Divinity general works. Which is why I'm bumping this thread.

Bump.
>>
>>19241528
>community effort
>4chan

>cancer will migrate to generals
>4chan
>>
File: IMG_6597.jpg (50KB, 323x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6597.jpg
50KB, 323x456px
>>19241585
Something like:

>CONSPIRACY GENERAL

>Flat Earth edition

>So, spinning disc in space? Or stationary? Is space a lie? Why the cover up?

>This is the first general, so post your infographics, your links, and your arguments.

>Other conspiracies welcome: Who took the shot from the grassy knoll and why? Gay frogs! Sentient soy! Namefags are shills! Global warming pishposh!

>[LINKS WILL GO HERE, PRESUMABLY]
>>
2012 apocalypse thread spamming was much worse than the flat earth threads are now.
Just need to ride it out until the autists get bored an move on.
>>
File: IMG_6600.jpg (99KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6600.jpg
99KB, 1024x536px
>>19241600
Holy hell, the stickied post is a freaking mess. The first time I came here I probably looked at it and randomly clicked some links, but it seems pretty useless.
>>
>>19241564
>Tulpa and succubus threads used to be a pretty big issue but for the most part they are pretty rare compared to ~3 years ago.
Jesus Christ, I haven't been on /x/ for 3 years? Fuck. I feel old.
Funny thing is, I still remember a tripfag from way back when, and joining the SCP IRC way back when, too.

>It's a pretty chill board compared to a lot of the others.
If you don't count the sperging out over the "RIGHT" way to summon a suckybus, yeah. Always was fucking weird and neat.
>>
>>19241602
Agreed, but it seems as soon as one fad dies off another, more cancery one, replaces it.

Also there are a bunch of summerfags right now so when middle school starts back up they will be busy and we can get more stuff fixed without the children shitting on everything

The thing about these fads is, they need to be saged and good threads need to be bumped. That way they 404 faster.

We can post threads that aren't necessarily the spoopiest shit ever, but better than flat earthers, then bump them and keep the conversation going. I know this board is pretty dead but we can create/bump threads multiple times and keep the cancer going down on the catalog
>>
>>19241616
It's disgusting. Most of the links are deader than this board
>>
>>19241600
this is really good.

remember guys, you don't necessarily have to be interested in these things to post the generals. it's like doing a clean up, to make the rest of the board more enjoyable for yourself.
>>
File: IMG_6596.jpg (52KB, 462x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6596.jpg
52KB, 462x318px
Another bump to keep it on page 1, and I'll start grabbing links for the General after I have a feed.
>>
I'm going to post a few relevant generals later on tonight or tomorrow, going to think about what would be the most important ones to have to start. I'm so glad there are others that give a shit about this board and want to see it be something more than what it is now.
>>
File: IMG_6601.jpg (77KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6601.jpg
77KB, 720x540px
>>19241680
Do it mate. Feel free to use my template, if you like: >>19241600

I'll try and bump generals, with pictures to get them off the ground.
>>
>>19241528
>#MAXA

this is why this board has no potential
>>
>>19241616
it sets the board off on a bad foot, it's been there for so long and it removes so much to talk about - that's not how a chan board works, and the dumbass who thought it was is a fucking idiot
>>
How do i summon succubus?
>>
>>19241756
Here is an ancient ritual to summon a succubus, but be warned, this is black magic and can go wrong so follow it carefully:

Go to the Craigslist casual encounters and chant this three times:

I have 200 dollars
I have 200 dollars
I have 200 dollars

You will be messaged by a hyper realistic email. This is the succubus. Tell her you want her to wear all black and to talk dirty. If she gets disinterested quickly tell her you will pay extra. If she agrees, tell her your address and get ready for the hardest part of the ritual. Turn off all the lights. Light 10 black candles, put them around your bed and wait.

If you see flashing red lights and hear the wails of a siren, something has gone horribly wrong. Immediately blow out the candles and pretend you are not home. No matter what you hear, do not open the door. The evil spirit will take you away to be raped by black beasts.

However, if you hear a knock you have been deemed worthy. But be warned, as this ritual is known to summon incubi as well. They will be disguised, but if you see something out of place chant "Fuck off, faggot" continuously until they leave. If you do not they will rape you. After that you will be followed by constant decay. You will never be able to recover from any disease. You will grow pale like a corpse and slowly wither away.

After verifying that they are a succubus, let them in and enjoy the "fruits" of your labor. But be warned. Black magic has a price. A month later you will see blisters and boils anywhere your skin touched the demon. Soon you will see the succubus outside your mother's house everyday, screaming and pounding at the door. She will continue this, each day getting fatter and more hideous, until 9 months. Then, you will pay...
>>
>>19241763
>topkek
>>
can I ask a retarded question? why dont we have any mods that give a fuck? would it be possible to start a petition to get new mods for the board? i KNOW there are people browsing /x/ right now that would do a better job that whoever we have now.

also - we 100% need a new sticky. somebody motivated enough needs to make a thread to be the new sticky, we need to be bumping it every day and the OP updating with links that are posted etc etc every day until its noticed.
/x/ is bad now.
way too much rp shit to be taken seriousley
>>
>>19241785
I'm worried that the links will break the board - the current sticky is a mess, just because it's post after post of links. A sticky should explain the rules, and the generals, and then leave it alone. Let threads be threads.
>>
>>19241785
>why dont we have any mods that give a fuck?
Welcome to 4chan.org/literallyalloftheboards/
>>
>>19241528
Since I started visiting /x/ I always wondered how there were never any "Horror-books" "Terror-Authors" or "Sci-Fi-Horrormovies" threads.
Just giving random examples, but I think that exactly THIS BOARD would be a very good place for a Poe, Lovecraft, King etc. thread on page 1 every fucking day.
Instead the only topic related is Lovecraft, and these threads always are wallpapers...
I just feel so glad whenever a Urbex or Innawoods or "Crack this ghostly code I found on my phone" type thread pops up.
>>
>>19241834
Make a thread then man - I'll get in and bump any thread that looks interesting.
>>
>>19241808
>A sticky should explain the rules, and the generals, and then leave it alone.

This nigga gets it
>>
>>19241528
Happening General: how the world will end, this week. ;)
>>
>>19241857
Numbers! Space Pepe! Constellations! Eclipse!
>>
>>19241857
kek

that might actually work
>>
>>19241857
Happening General, [s]Retard[/s] Flat Earth General, Demon/Succubus summoning General would be nice containment boards.
>>
>>19242015
I can't bbcode because I myself am retarded
>>
>>19242017
/x/ doesn't allow spoilers, anon-chan~
>>
>>19241528
>LARP really isn't that big of a deal. Some of the most interesting/spoopy threads have been obvious LARPing faggots.
Undisclosed fiction writing can be well written and scary and the distinction between reality and fiction doesn't hinder the story
Coming on here just to say "I'm a vampire ask me anything" or some shit is LARPing and it is never interesting or scary.
>>
The best way to make /x/ great again would be if some of the fucking autists in here would learn to ignore the fucking trolls.
>>
We need a spiritualism board. It would cut larpers, hopefully. /x/ does not need eighty threads of "how do i sell my soul" "what's the afterlife?" "I'm actually god btw" and all that shit. It's repetitive and not paranormal.
If we had a board for it I think /x/ may go back to being at least mostly paranormal.
Generals are also a good bet but as has been stated here too many people (and this is an issue outside of just summer posters) ignore the catalog.
>>
>>19242036
Right... Maybe I misunderstood what everyone else meant by LARPing.
>>
>>19242053
"Spiritualism" might be considered /x/ by the admin, what if there was a religion board? Isn't there a way to request 4chan to add new trial boards?
>>
>>19242053
>>19242063

From the FAQ:

Can you add "x" board?
Short answer: no. Long answer: maybe. Boards are added only if we believe there is enough interest to drive quality traffic to them.

>quality traffic

Fuck.
>>
>>19241808
that seems fair. do you care to have a go at writing one?
>>
>>19242044
/x/ has few trolls in the usual sense. Whats ruining the board is LARPers.
>>
>>19242070
Yep, I know. When they first added /q/ or whatever a few years ago I suggested a religion board. I think it would take about as much traffic as /x/ because at this point dumb spiritualist/religious bullshit often takes up more than half the board.
We have been abandoned. The board is all /pol/ or spiritualists and larpers now.
>>
>>19241844
This is the right attitude. Don't complain about what you don't like, engage with what you do like.

If we're recommending books. how about "The Occult" by Colin Wilson?

Also, flat earth threads are the best, a lot of energy in those threads. But a lot of people don't get it.
>>
>wanting to make more boards when there are already too many

how new are you guys
>>
>>19242099
How about:

>Welcome to /x/, 4chan's home of the paranormal, government and corporate conspiracies, and the occult. Have a look at the rules:

>http://www.4chan.org/rules

>and then come back and tell us about your Skinwalker/Vampire/MiB experience.

How's that?
>>
>>19241528
>For conspiracy theories and flat earth fags.

There should be two separate threads in general.

>>19241600
Maybe we could make it an alternative geography thread. Antarctica and lost civilizations can go in that category.
>>
>>19243250
Alternative Geography General is a good idea - I think the whole "conspiracy" theme is too broad for a General. But then we run the risk of too many generals.
>>
>>19241528
>Make generals to keep the dumb shit contained
Oh, you mean put all the things you don't like in one place so you don't have to look at them, and have a shitload of threads about the things you do like, because hurray for you and to hell with anyone else? Nice.
>>
>>19241528
Can we please remove fantasy threads like the vampire circle jerk.
>>
>>19243648
But those things should be in generals too...
>>
>>19241528
How is nope threads any worse than larp threads. I'd much rather have nope than larp
>>
>>19241550
This, so much this
>>
>>19241528
Could we also get rid of all the "END OF DA WURLD CAUSE I'M TYING THREADS TOGETHER" shit? Just because you saw some shit on youtube and read a few bible verses doesn't make you well-versed in biblical prophesies that, so far, none have really come true.
I swear to god there's like 4 or 5 fucking threads. It's not Satan, it's just random fucking placements of stars MILLIONS of lightyears away. This happens every other fucking year, I swear.
First it was 2011, then it was 2012, then it was 2013, then it was the Pope prophesy, then it was 2015, then OOOOO DA HORSEMENS OF DA APOCALYPSE, then literally nothing. Every single time, nothing. I swear to god it must have been the Tribulation period like fucking 10 times in a row already.
>>
File: 1409853768776.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409853768776.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>19244094
My family is still convinced Obama is the antichrist and he is just biding his time to take control of the US.
I don't understand any of this end times hysteria shit.
>>
>>19243632
We should keep all of the political conspiracies in the same general thread.

I don't like it when the mods delete the /pol/ side of the spectrum of conspiracy threads here. We should be non-partisan in our investigative capacity as a board.
>>
>>19243648
Generals keep everything contained. Like them or not, we don't need the board cluttered with ten threads about the same topic, all of them getting the same posters and pushing other threads out. Take >>19244063 this guy. I like nope, too, but think it should be in a general because we don't need several threads of greentext/nope/innawoods stories.
This board is just a cluttered mess.
>>
File: EtxfBV-X.jpg (42KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
EtxfBV-X.jpg
42KB, 399x400px
Hare Pepe general, so that I may chant the name of the Lord without fear of religious persecution.
>>
>>19241550
This. Just stop with the shitposting and everything will come together again.
>>
>>19241575
Care never comes from mods. If you want it to be a community effort, you don't need mods to do it.
>>
>>19241808
There are no topics on /x/ general enough to have a general that would stay relevant long enough to justify being mentioned in a sticky.

Check the rules on /x/ some time. They aren't long and they don't need further explanation.
>>
>>19242057
They mean RPing, but they're newfags who don't understand that there's no "live action" on /x/.
>>
>>19243179
>and then come back and tell us about your Skinwalker/Vampire/MiB experience.
Replace this line with:
>and lurk moar long before trying to (shit)post, lest you become the cancer you hate
>>
>>19245795
>newfags
>complaining about slang that's been used on here for several years to describe these posters

yeah good post there buddy
>>
>>19245595
>This board is just a cluttered mess.
It's organized chaos, like all human knowledge.
>>
>>19245836
It was once organized chaos. Now it's just chaos, and not in an entertaining way.
I'm pretty heavily considering just leaving. Maybe check back here in a few months/years and see if things got better.
It's noble to think about rebuilding with a community effort but outside of specific subgroups on the board there's no serious sense of community at all. I think we're not gonna see any changes/improvements until after this /pol/ wave that's hitting all of 4chan sort of dies a natural death and spiritualist/religious posters on here sort of dwindle which there's no real sign of happening.
I have no issue with spiritualist/religious posters, I want to mention. Just the fact that they are totally unorganized and make like twenty redundant threads at once.
>>
>>19245875
Report shitposting rather than replying to it and you'll see the serious sense of community make a comeback.
>>
>>19245902
I do. It rarely gets deleted and everybody else responding to it cancels it out.
I'm not saying it's hopeless, I'm just saying the connection I once felt with this board has been pretty well destroyed and I have to wonder if it's worth it to me personally.
>>
>>19245902
Or you'll see the Ape of Memes get frustrated and leave because his thread keeps getting reported, and he was one of the main people who was performing serious services to the community.

And yeah he was kind of a douche, but it's like the college just lost the last professor.

Reporting shit because you don't like it will lead to the rules being enforced literally, except not, because it will only happen when some asshole reports something. That's what will actually kill the community.

Shitposting is totally subjective. Unless something is truly egregious, just hide it and don't reply. If you start reporting everything that's actually shit, you're just going to drive out 80% of the people, and that will include a lot of good people.

Ape is a perfect example. He was snarky a lot and argued, but the material asset that we lost in him is much greater. People really don't like being censored.

And this board is so fucking slow already, if we just let everybody who wanted to post post, we still wouldn't have a lot of content, and you could just read what you want to read and not read what you don't want to read.
>>
>>19245910
Then it's not. No point fighting or fearing change.
>>
>>19245955
>No point fighting or fearing change.
I cannot connect these paths. Me agreeing that changes should be made and discussing them and then saying I may personally stop coming here if things don't change means I'm afraid of and fighting change?
>>
>>19245924
Also, this. Good points all around.
This is why we should start sticking more shit into generals when possible. They can be very broad generals or a bunch of specific ones but everybody has shit they don't like and if it's all more contained it's easier to browse and just ignore the shit you don't want to see. I hide threads about religion/the afterlife because I don't find them interesting. I also hide threads of roleplayers "ask me anything" shit. There are a lot of days where I wind up with over 60 threads hidden because of those two preferences.
I don't want them to leave or stop posting, but it's unorganized as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if it drives away a lot of people who could contribute newer, more interesting content. I've been here since 2011 and it's gotten bad enough that it's gonna drive me out of here, at least.
>>
>>19241550
Here's the thing. A bit of context, I'm an oldfag, but I mostly just lurk only, so maybe I'm wrong, but.. I feel like you can distinguish LARPers from serious threads relatively easily, and I also think that there are multiple shall we say "spectrums" of Auti- I mean LARPing. There are the harmless random kind like "Hurr my haunted phone pictures" that, while annoying, aren't really doing any harm aside from being too prevalent. I think with these you should come at them from the perspective like you're reading a potential new creepypasta. Remember back in the day when creepypasta was being churned out like a factory? Creativity is a major boon for /x/, but I think there was a dark age of sorts where everything was meme'd hard because of summer or something, we have cancer. but idk I'm going way off topic, sorry. I dunno.. There's a lot of good things about /x/, and sometimes it's the LARPers LARPing. Sometimes it's a top grade creepypasta thread or a spoopy video thread, some kind of occult shit or crazy religious person. Idk I'll shut the fuck up now, but tl;dr take /x/ with a grain of salt because even fiction can be spoopy if it's well crafted. There may be a lot of retards, but that's part and parcel of spoopy and spiritual things.
>>
>>19245998
Tell me how I know you're new here.
>>
>>19245987
See, that's what I was getting at. I think they are cancer, but I don't necessarily want them to leave the board because they do contribute to quite a bit of the traffic here. But when you have 5 threads about flat earth and 8 nope/greentext threads things start to get messy. And this also kicks original threads off the catalog, which would have gotten more replies if they had been up for more than 6 hours. This board seems more active during 2 specific periods of the day then dies down significantly during the in between times.
>>
>>19245795
larping is derogatory towards fags like "how do I summon x", "/x/ teach me this spell" (who actually believe this shit) or the doctor hunting fag in her recently. it's ok newfag. lurk more.
>>
>>19241528

I think the links to streaming movies and group chats can help. I think /x/ by nature is a laid back and welcoming board at its best and that's good for creativity.
>>
>>19244094
I agree 100%. These threads are Alex Jones tier garbage with the stupid OMG SOMETHING GONNA HAPPEN ON THIS DATE crap. I'm sick of the goddamn crap.
>>
File: gary_busey_06.jpg (58KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
gary_busey_06.jpg
58KB, 700x529px
I think this would be a better board if the 'how do i summon' threads were banned or limited in some way. Personally, i always scroll past a thread if the word 'summon' is in it. those threads are malignant fucking tumors
>>
>>19246787
exactly, and on most days these boards make up 30 to 50% of the threads
>>
/x/ was never great. what do you expect out or rp/larping schizos who genuinely believe in magic, succs, flat earth, vampires, and fucking ghosta/ demona
>>
>>19246854
then why the fuck are you here? you can leave, i promise nobody will miss you.
>>
>>19246855
for everything other than that. retard.
>>
>>19246855
/x/ - Paranormal

For all your creepy images and stories.
where does it mention magic?
>>
>>19243179
>And keep to your fucking stickies!
>>
>>19246854
>/x/ was never great
>lists recent problems
This may surprise you but it wasn't always like this. Lurk more.
>>
>>19245722
Well, we know who to blame.
>>19247881
>(for kek) shitposting is the main form of devotion

Reminder not to treat frogposters and kek-worshipers with any kind of respect or take them seriously.
>>
>>19241528
I like the suggestions, though I share other anons' concerns that people aren't going to stay confined to the generals. There always seem to be some shitposters who sound like they migrated from /b/ to /r9k/ to /pol/ to /x/.

I saw a QTDDTOT thread in the catalog, and I think that's a good thread that should always be around as well.

As for the sticky, there always seems to be some contention between whether it should be updated or just done away with, but I think if it's abolished it may just lead to a bigger proliferation of dumb threads. >>19241752 has a good point though:
>it removes so much to talk about
So maybe a sticky with fewer links and more guidelines for what's a good thread vs. what's cancer would be a good alternative.

And if any mods are listening, a word filter for "redpill" and variations thereof would be welcome. People using this board as a lazy man's search engine is part of the cancer.

I think part of improving the board is just to report cancer when you see it, try to contribute to discussions in a constructive way, and keep your eyes open for new and original thread ideas. Admittedly it's hard when there are only so many paranormal and creepy topics, and so many of them get rehashed to death.
>>
penis
>>
>>19241593
Basically this...
The "workflow" in 4chan is just like this:
- General anything
- one topic on general anything results particularly annoying/dumb/edgy/really interesting
- it becomes cancer/trendy for some time
- back to generals
- Start again...
>>
Bump for Meta discussion
>>
>>19249744
The only good/new/actionable idea anyone's had so far is Alternative Geography General, and nobody's made the thread yet.
>>
>>19242897
This is correct.
>>
>>19244401
You are not alone.
>>
>>19241528
I think getting rid of stories that involve
>I was high/drunk when I saw...

For me ,at least ,it totally discredits the whole story
>>
>>19242015
There are too many generals as it is. Generals are fucking cancer
>>
>>19251781
Remember the war on drugs that shut down all study of the vastly altered states of mind induced by hallucinogenic and psychotropic substances?

Reality contains the mind. Reality must, therefore, be at least as complex as the mind.

Think, anon. Even science says there's far more to the world than the naked eye can see.
>>
>>19241528
One way to MXGA! would be to ban or filter the word "spoopy". I can't take anyone at all seriously when they use it. It just screams "moran" or "TROLL". "Ay lmao" is another that needs to go in the dustbin.

Also, much more skepticism, and skepticism-tolerance; it is the height of idiocy to insist that everyone talk about how The Paranormal with nothing but breathless credulity. I love The Paranormal; ghosts, Bigfoot/Cryptids, relict populations of prehistoric animals or hominids, Aliens/UFOs, Time-Travelers, 12th Planet/Annunaki/Nephilim, demons, sleep paralysis, Men In Black, Black-Eyed Kids, poltergeists, I'm down for it...

When I first found /x/, I thought that I'd found another home, but eediots soil it with their brain-dead drooling imbecility.
>>
File: 1499046686673.jpg (91KB, 407x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499046686673.jpg
91KB, 407x550px
>>19242915
It's about revitalizing THIS board. Also, I think everyone is referring to generals, not boards. I know this is only your third time on an anonymous image board and you wanna impress people by calling others what you so obviously are, but you should probably calm down.

Also, /x/ should be focused more on telling stories and experiences, as most notable things that have happened here are just cool or interesting stories.
>>
>>19255228
Just make an Alternative Geography General if you care that much. There's nothing more to be said or done that hasn't been said or done before.
>>
>>19241628
I second that. How would we go about forcing a new sticky?
>>
>>19241763
Underrated pasta.
>>
>>19255276
>forcing
This is 4chan.

OC is your only weapon.
>>
>>19241528

we need an Aesthetic generals as well

however what people dont understand is there are real organizations/ industries shilling across the entire conspiracy sphere on the internet and thier share of idiots and LARPers

what we need to do is track down and expose these groups and figure out what is really behind them

I did this to one website and foudn the person behind it was a computer engineers developing eye tracking technology....

so there is definetly interests in continuing psudoscience , for what purposes that is for us to find out

ast the same time its also red herrings and disinformation designed to make sure we dont group up and start asking real questions, like this very thread....

pic related is something we need to look into more
>>
>>19242053

here is some wisdom for x

people who seek enlightenment and expect to FEEL different afterwords then complain/question about how to seek enlightenment and shit and why they have still not acheived it after doing X in Y time frame while also completely ignore advice given are actually NOT seeking enlightenment at all

they are meerly sensation seekers and would be better off taking drugs and fucking off with their bullshit
>>
x cant be saved

this thread is amazing that so many smart people have passed through it enought to keep it for sliding
>>
If a thread is shit, ignore it and don't reply. I am sick of the front page being littered with shit threads just because some wise guy had to inform them their thread was shit.
>>
the goal is to use sensationalism to guide idiots into something that makes them care again
>>
>>19241616
yea the sticky is trash,so is the picture
>>
>>19255855
tru
>>
File: 1495011885924.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495011885924.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
I have an idea...
>>
>>19244094
Hmm normally I would say something like
>stop liking what I don't like
But you kind of have a bit of a point at the moment these threads from what I've seen don't work well on /x/. I like these these kinds of threads because it gives me something to look forward to but there's just too much shitposting here so they usually only work on /pol/.
>>
>>19255797
>this thread is amazing that so many smart people have passed through it

Shouldn't that mean that /x/ CAN be saved? The last time I saw a thread like this, there were mostly troll posts in it. However, now is the time for action, not conversation. Since we all agree on what should be done, let's get started doing it!

Look how many fucking 7/7/17 threads there are. If there was an end of the world general that would have cleared up space for more OC posts... The reporting system would work if there was a relevant/broad enough general that the people making those threads could post in instead.
>>
>>
We already had /feg/ they just don't want to stay there
>>
bu
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.