[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck it, i'm making a tulpa. this is the point of no return.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Tulpa_sigil.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tulpa_sigil.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
fuck it, i'm making a tulpa.

this is the point of no return.
>>
>please dont make it a pony, anon

What will your tulpa be like? You need to be sure about this, if you create a being you need to properly take care of it. You can't just ignore it when you are bored with it, it's like a clingy girlfriend desu~
>>
>>19241538
I have 2 ideas

1. A cute shy girl

OR

2. A fucking stand from jojo
>>
>>19241514
>point of no return
got that right,believing that tulpa shit works,went full retard
>>
>>19241559
if it was me i would go with a cute shy grill. i made something, not sure if it is a tulpa, but he was a part of me for a long time. maybe he was an alter ego. i used to think tulpa was cancer, but they really can exist if you give them the power to. they can have a soul of their own if you give them the power, but they take a part of your mind over you really have to be prepared for the consequences of doing this. and be very concrete in what you want her to be like. maybe make her have the ability to entertain herself when you have to deal with irl shit.
>>
File: DarkMagicianGirl-CT2-EN-ScR-LE.png (618KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
DarkMagicianGirl-CT2-EN-ScR-LE.png
618KB, 400x580px
>>19241559
also i forgot to mention a really weird idea that probably won't work.

but i could make it like a card or spell i have to use first then it pops out, like a fucking
dark magician girl or something.
i could make her a card/spell again when i want and can just put the card away for later.

and yes i know it's dumb, i just think it would be unique.
>>
>>19241583
lol yeah it is dumb, but its also a good idea. it's good that you are able to see that it sounds stupid.

well, don't think of it as a tulpa. the thing with tulpas is that they have certain characteristics. i dont think you would be able to 'fuse'(for lack of a better word) a tulpa to a card.

think of it as a manifestation of the dark magician girl card maybe? like her essence. but I would suggest writing down what qualities you want her to have and analyzing them thoroughly to look for anything she might be able to take advantage of to fuck you over. you gotta be the one in control, make sure she knows that. that's why the card is a good idea, you can make her fuck off. but build a space for her before you make her so she can keep herself busy when you aren't around, like a genie lamp or something.

i'm pretty high right now so sorry if im not making sense lel
>>
>>19241514
Oh man, I fucking missed you, /x/.
First day back, first thread that catches my eye is this.

>>19241559
>stand
Sure. I don't see any reason that could go poorly. Which one?
>>
>>19241607
The World or Killer Queen
>>
>>19241514
God forbid he makes it his Waifu
>>
>>19241609
>molding a tulpa off of the stand of a sociopathic serial killer/fetishist
What could go wrong? Do it and post results.
>>
File: Ep30_Stray_Cat_grooming.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ep30_Stray_Cat_grooming.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>19241609
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN GIVE IT STRAY CATTO, THAT'S IT KILLER QUEEN
>>
>>19241514

What's that?
>>
>>19241638
http://tulpa.info/
>>
>>19241514
is this some kind of a joke?
>>
>>19241769
no
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.