[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does mentioning God make people so angry? He could exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: rainbow.jpg (59KB, 633x475px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
59KB, 633x475px
Why does mentioning God make people so angry? He could exist or not exist, doesn't really matter. Personally I think there's a God out there but it doesn't really mean much. Atheists: why does it matter? Or maybe it doesn't and that's the point.
>>
Becus no longer can touch my penis!
>>
it matters because people judge and kill each other over those beliefs. it matters so much to those who kill each other because they believe their immediate survival and/or eternal fate depend on it, typically guided by religious texts or religious speakers.
>>
>>19241355
shut up fag
>>
>>19241393
>matters because people judge and kill each other over atheism
>>
>>19241355

I guess some people just care about the fundamental nature of reality and what it means to us as humans. Fucking nerds if you ask me.
>>
They are of the devil, the lies, the manipulations, the changes to scriptures, it's all there.
>>
>>19241465

If you observe humans for five minutes or more you're gonna get the impression that they just escaped from hell, this is no coincidence, they did.
>>
>>19241355
There is no perfect infallible being that is going to fix everything. It's all business and anything that lives has to eat.
>>
>>19241393
thats not god, thats religion.

two separate things. They actually have nothing to do with each other.
>>
>>19241355
People are here for a reason, when you actually start asking about God and mentioning God. You start the path of finding true God. However, all things are found from within. Generally everyone has a purpose to fulfill, some exist to find a purpose to fulfill. God comes from within, as above so below. As within, so without. The Universe is n+1, so even your Consciousness can echo out into infinity. The reason you should spread love and look for love, is because of n+1. Thus you can come into contact with much higher intelligence's that form the framework of existence. Benevolent ones. However, they are you and you are them. All are one, for only the variable of separation determines the numerical value of what you witness. To truly go home, you must lose all borders of the heart/mind/soul, That place to which you direct your energy of intent. I assume this is what you were looking for, an explanation of infinity. Once you comprehend it, you can go back. Or you can stay. There is no limit, because the beginning is a variable. All you need to do is learn to change the beginning variable. Do it with love.
>>
>>19241355
>Why does mentioning Atheism make people so angry? God could exist or not exist, doesn't really matter. Personally I think there's no God out there but it doesn't really mean much. Theists: Why does it matter? Or maybe it doesn't and that's the point.

It's because if you were never taught anything about religion and stuff, you'd be an atheist by default. When people consider themselves atheists, it's hard for theists to understand because they've dedicated a good portion of their mind to believing in something supernatural. This means that most theists are left out looking for fights and think that atheists are the ones picking a fight because they simply think differently. It's the exact same thing with Muslims and Jews and other religions - the only difference is Muslims, Jews, Christians think the same thing and end up actually fighting each other. Ya'll need to grow up and stop gaslighting people before you get your teeth knocked down your throat. You keep instigating bullshit and then act like the victim when you get your shit handed to you or your mouth all smacked up. It's 2017, and it needs to stop.
>>
>>19241508

Nope, that is like saying Mickey mouse and cartoons are different.
At the end it was cartoons that showed us Mickey in the first place.

God is religion, and now you understand religion, you don't like it anymore.

So you don't like cartoons but still like Mickey.
Guess what, without cartoons Mickey is never gonna shine. Even if he is
in your head, it's the cartoon that is in your head. You can not separate them.

>B-but there are other cartoons.

Yep, but they have characters like Allah, Odin, Set and Brahman . They do have different names. Mickey Mouse is the one with the dog called Jesus. If you mean another mouse, use it's name, like Jerry or Bernard.
>>
>>19241670
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!!! Fuck off faggot go back to tumblr and I'm an agnostic so please just fuck right off morty
>>
>>19241713

god damn you newfags are all cancer
>>
>>19241717
Okay jidf, any one you dislike is a new fag. Projecting much?
>>
>>19241684
>>19241684

>so you don't like cartoons but still like Mickey.

>guess what without cartoons Mickey is never gonna shine.

But Mickey mouse is different from cartoons. That's why he has his own name and is even drawn a certain way.

You're like stating opinion from fact here. God > religion < man >religion > God. Mickey shines because he is different from the rest. Just like God is.

Religion is a man made thing to associate himself with God. But that's a fools errand because God is God and we cannot be like God on this plane. The closest thing we can be like God is Christ and that itself is a religion. To be Christ like means you aim to be like God's Son.

God is the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end. Creator of all. Lord of the lords, king of all kings.
>>
>>19241355
This board has a lot of... kids. Kids who are attracted to the supernatural as a means of escape. Statistically, if they're American, they probably have Christian parents. Many of those parents may make these POOR OPPRESSED KIDS go to church. They harbor resentment over this. They go to this board to summon succubi and talk about keys of solomon because that's rebellious and subversive in their household. Therefore to talk about the Lord God in a positive or even neutral manner is greatly upsetting to them. They came here to post about talking to their succubus waifu with their weggy board and roleplay bendyman spookie
>>
>>19241727
I knew a rebellious Christian who played with a Luigi board. Made then fuck right off back to church and now they are even more devout.
>>
>>19241722
>God is the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end. Creator of all. Lord of the lords, king of all kings.

This is totally religious mantra.
If you don't see that, ... you are blind as fuck
>>
>>19241737
What about the god emperor of mankind. Can we worship him? Will he save us from the Xenos the heretic and the mutant?
>>
>>19241733
because the wind blew just a little when they were playing with their Parker Brothers brand Ouija board

holy shit I hope the planet fucking sinks into the sun sooner than later, the human race is due for extinction
>>
>>19241741
Well, judgement day is coming but you're going to be disappointed with who goes extinct and who doesn't.
>>
>>19241750
>this level of cognitive dissonance
>>
File: IMG_2637.jpg (82KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.jpg
82KB, 500x375px
>>19241741
I can't wait to play weegee board and talk to my dead uncle mario
>>
File: bbgw9bc.png (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
bbgw9bc.png
10KB, 128x128px
>>19241755
Homie I think you need to wait a few years before throwing around big boy terms like that. im not sure you know what it means my adorable little lad.
>>
>>19241755
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>19241762
holy shit you're an idiot
>>
>>19241738
God is not to be worshipped, it's power does not depend on a big or small fan base.
God needs no kingdom, it's presence is not restricted by politics.
God will not save you from the heretics, heretics are like you and me, people with a brainwave.
God will not save you from the mutant, for they are in the eye of God like you and I, just another life on planet earth.
God does not think you are special, God does not have a special plan with your life.
That religious nonsense is made up to keep you down.
>>
File: 1498624282801.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
1498624282801.gif
1MB, 292x323px
>>19241771
Being this rude doesn't make you look cool or authoritative nephew
>>
>>19241774
Thank you heretic. Ave imperator. May his judgment be as merciless as his blade upon you. You have made me seek penitence for my questioning.
I carry the Emperor's will as my torch, with it destroy the shadows.
>>
>>19241787
Too bad he probably works at a fucking Pizza Hut faggot
>>
>>19241792
Geez, what's with you spewing all that toxicity. Grow up kid
>>
>>19241355
Because people don't make logical decisions. They make emotional decisions, then use their logic to convince them they've reached "le truth."

God is the same. Disbelief in God is actually rejection of God. There is no reason to accept or reject God based on reason or objectivity. God is a subjective reality.

When you discuss God, you're actually discussing subjective reality as if it were objective truth.
>>
>>19241800
what is it with teenagers and atheism that drives their hormone-retarded brains to attempt to use words they lack the education to use convincingly. It's like a 7 year old pretending to be a scientist, except it's obnoxious and not remotely amusing or cute.
>>
>>19241684
Ignorance: the post

Religion means binding to a belief system

God is a deity

Very different things.

Please, go back to school.
>>
>>19241855
What are you going on about, namefag?
>>
For me ending up in a conversation about God is like diner at my uncles house knowing he has an affaire.
I better not go there because I don't like to lie and act fake. Religion and there the God-figure we know is a hoax
>>
>>19241858
You better go to school. History, classic philosophy, physics, biology, antropologe, psychology and esoteric literature all point out Judism and therefor Christianity and Islam are false doctrines. If you by any means refer to that God or the Greek, Egyptian or Norse Gods, they are misinterpreted by the masses and false. I studied the above fields. I have done enough, which does not mean I don't like to keep studying, but don't tell me to go back to school. I now enjoy knowing and understanding more then the average person.
>>
File: 1499147302872.jpg (73KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499147302872.jpg
73KB, 575x1024px
>>19241949
Is this new pasta?
>>
File: Do I.gif (1MB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
Do I.gif
1MB, 450x302px
>>19241954
I don't pasta kid. I am always original. Being educated gives you that capability.
>>
>>19241355
For me personally, it has a lot to do with resentment involving people who use his name to do shitty things for shitty reasons.
I know, a lot of people in a lot of different religions do the same bullshit too, but Christianity kind of ran with it.
The Romans were the ones that wrote the book on it, but the Christians decided to practice what was practiced on them.
Doesn't help that I am gay so there are negative points on me already. I'm agnostic, but that isn't a defining point there, they don't really threaten me that much.
It's always, I feel more threatened by them encroaching on me with threats of what might get taken away, rights that can be removed, or things that will just be harder to do because they are going to be ever present with their rules that God hates fags.
Yeah, put that on the laundry list of other things that the "Ever-so-loving" God hates.
...I guess that is why I hate God, and why mentioning God makes me angry. Which sucks sometimes, because I do like studying theology. I actually think that Christianity has some interesting stuff in it.
Most religions tend to have noteworthy little tidbits about them if you look hard enough into their lore.
>>
>>19241976
I'm educated too you moron. Did you really think all those survey courses you got with your communications degree actually taught you anything?

Thousands of years of philosophy and religion as man sought out his creator, but you can dismiss them because you took a few 100-level courses.
>>
>>19242021
When you actually think about that knowledge, it comes clear man created God. Only to make sense out of nature and emotions. That's why most intellectuals are considered atheïst.
And you know we don't care for your judgment although we enjoy to see you expressing yourself.
Enjoy life buddy, it's more then beautiful, even without a religion.
>>
>>19242021
Philosophy and religion are not history nor is it truth. It only reflects what the ruling classes found important enough to keep alive for future generations to control.
Just like written history only reflect what those who were able to write and preserve found interesting enough to document.
It's what is unwritten and undocumented that gives a much better insight of what was really going on.
>>
>>19241355
Because an ideal is the strongest weapon ever. That's why that Deus Vult crap happened in the 1st place and why white people were such enthocentrists in the past.
>>
>>19241355
It does not. Some people are just terrible at using language efficient. Religious people are not good communicators, only their charismatic leaders. Speech is considered to be an art. We all practice it, only a few are good at it. People who are trained in that art are usually very calm. They also are taken more serious then those talk loud and a lot, but say nothing. Reading philosophy and literature helps you developing the art of speech.
>>
>>19241355
>Why does mentioning God make people so angry?

Have you dealt with god?
>>
>>19242067
You do realize history and religion, and even science, were inseparable for most of our existence, right anon?
>>
It personally makes me angry because I feel that God turned his back on me. The last couple of years have been very difficult and trying for me, emotionally, and spiritually. Perhaps I just realized that with all the praying that we do, God does nothing to help.

So I decided instead of letting my destiny be decided for me, I will decide my own destiny, and will decide and have direct influence on how my story ends. That is why I got into the occult and magick.
>>
People talking about "God" tend to do so with a smug sense of self-righteousness, or a presumption that there is, in fact, only one.

So it can get a bit irksome.
>>
>>19242112
Implying what?
Today the 3 grew apart.
Not in the least because of religion unwilling to change their perspective.
Science changes all the time. That is the nature of science. And history can be proven false, correct or biased.
>>
>>19241355
Because I do what I want with muh bagina and benis amirite guyz am i progressive yet?? Pls Chad fuck me woo what a fucking bigot muh body muh choice you rayciss fuck lmao virgin
>>
>>19242151
Also I fucking love science lads
>>
>>19242108
yeah he gave me a schizoaffective break. thanks god.
>>
>>19241355
Dont you study? Its called the spirit on the anti-Christ
A stupor placed on those asleep {bluepilled}
An on going agenda -war on the truth.
>>
>>19241355
Religion has always been a sensative subject especialy when you bring things like Evolution ans science in it too.
>>
DESU DESU KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE PEPE PEPE PEPE KRISHNA KRISHNA DESU PEPE

This thread has been purified by Pepe Mantra. Please enjoy.
>>
The existence of God and what God is like has the most far-reaching and total implications and definitions on our lives, of course we as humans try our best to control the answer to the question.
>>
>>19241393
People kill and judge each other because people kill and judge each other, their religion can specifically tell them not to do that, and they'll still find an excuse. Communism was an entirely athesitic movement, and was one of the most murderous ideologies to ever grace the planet.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.