[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic Record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1442933586519.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442933586519.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
I'm curious about this subject and I've been looking into it more. Recently watched a cliche anime with this at the heart of it, only to find out it is historically seated in reality as a sought after object. A compendium of all knowledge, from what I gather, one who finds it and deciphers it essentially becomes God or has found the physical representation of God's omniscience on earth. Seems like an impossible delusion of ancient people's but I'd like to hear if any other anon's have delved into this topic.
>>
>>19241334
all could access it.
>>
>>19241334
Akasha is a sanskrit word. Often translated as sky, atmosphere, vacuity, or aether, I would say a better conception of akasha is "the potential for manifest material energy." In other words, with a stick of wood, there is fire in an akashic state - there is POTENTIAL for fire, but no manifest fire.

The Akashic Records, as I understand it, is either a state or a process to "access" this potential-but-unmanifest state of material energy. I think the idea is that if the Akashic Records holds all potential, being able to access it means you would have access to everything possible within material reality. Everything that happened in the past, everything going on now, everything possible in the future, every possible configuration and state within the universe - all of that potential is held in the Akashic Records.
>>
>>19241334
It is real anon.
>>
>>19242399
High levels of hallucinations and crown chakra activity can manifest any configuration of energy and information in the world around you. You see the sky as if looking into the pantheon of heavenly forces creating your experience. The souls of people and their higher selves are easy to interact with. You see oversouls and group ideologies like languages and national identities.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.