[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want someone to hear this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: photo(36).jpg (4KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
photo(36).jpg
4KB, 88x88px
I recently proposed to my girlfriend.
We’d dated for about five years, starting in college.
I got the okay from her, and we were on the way to a happy marriage.

But, since I couldn’t yet get the money and we were unsure when to have the wedding, we decided to just register our marriage first.

So I got the marriage forms, filled out the necessary bits, and sent them to her.
But in the blank for her name, she wrote a name which I had never seen before.
>>
It wasn’t that I had been dating her all this time without knowing her real name.
I typically referred to her by a nickname, sure.
But we had been in the same class in college, and we had laughed seeing our names together on the roster.
>>
>>19241027
You know all of her past ?
>>
Well. Ask for her birth certificate and tell her tou need it for some paperwork. Bam problem solved. Then just look up her name and see if she has a history.
>>
I don't understand you, OP. Are women supernatural?
>>
Why is this on /x/?

Remember kids, put sage in all fields.

Oh and Opie? KYS
>>
>>19241027

Like, was/is she possessed?

Is that your point?
>>
>>19241027
>>19241032
whoa slow down there mad man
>>
I honestly didn’t know what to think.

I recognized my girlfriend’s name as being “Monica Alvey.”
But she wrote something completely different; we’ll say “Elizabeth Conner.”
It seemed like a rather obnoxious name, really.
Of course, I asked her about it.

“Huh? What’s that name?”
“What? My name?”
“Isn’t your name Monica Alvey?”
“What’re you saying?”

That’s the exchange we had.

>>19241058
It says "Monica Alvey".
>>
File: IMG_4282.jpg (45KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4282.jpg
45KB, 600x547px
>>19241118
>>
>>19241118
to me this iron would be too hot.
either she does not really want to marry you (which would explain why she would use a different name: to freak you out; plus I won't marry a woman who does not want to marry me)
or she really has a different name and never told you so; yet she writes it down and is pretending as if there were nothing about it.

if you asked me, she thinks the lack of money is a bad thing.
she wants to have a great wedding with all these fancy stuff she sees in the movies and the great hollywood shows.
and children. 2 to 3. and a fair chance for them to get to a good college. hasn't got to be harvard. but it would be good. I know you love her. she does not want to marry a poor man. she loves you too and does not want to hurt your feelings. this is why.
plus it is hard to argue on poverty. if she marries, she wants children. and if she has children, she wants to get them a good education. without taking debts. for she knows the saying: "Modern slaves are not in chains but in debt."
has she got the money to afford a great education herself? aren't all able to get a great job in the usa? all can make it; yet not everyone.
what are your chances careerwise?
where are you in a few years from now? be realistic. like for real: the true version.
there are other methods than taking debts. consider those as well.
tell her the truth.
also a woman wants to feel as if she was the goddess of her friends. she wants to have a better car, a better everything just to show off what her man can afford. WITHOUT DEBT; for the saying is true.
also you might want to watch these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Ahy6m4wHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzYzFxw8AMU
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.