[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /x/ getting shilled hard just like /pol/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1497768229306s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497768229306s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Are you guys also taking the blunt of the Deep State attack on 4chan?

Between /x/ and /pol/ we are the 2 forums closer than ever to finding out the total truth.

if you arent being attacked you will be soon.
>>
>>19240962
Every night I see the same fucking shill posts pop up in /pol/. Every. Fucking. Night. Something about Richard Spencer, molymeme, Lauren southern being a kike, etc. A couple posts about Italians, Slavs, etc not being white, one or two posts about how niggers are the superior race.
>>
Not quite as bad.. I ran away from /pol/ and came here...
>>
>>19240970
Yeah i'm getting sick of it but i guess it's just part and parcel of being the most awakened group of humans on the planet.
>>
>>19240962
They're being shilled alright, but not from the people you think.
>>
>>19240970
>shitty memes you disagree with are shills
Do all /pol/tards get this easily butthurt?
>>
File: 1495823576906.png (32KB, 707x573px) Image search: [Google]
1495823576906.png
32KB, 707x573px
>>19240987
it's not that. it's the fact that when we have something real going on. An actual Happening. they try to slide it so nobody see's it can get annoying.
>>
>>19240987
It's not about the shitty memes you retard, it's about the fact that they come up the same time every fucking night. It makes no sense why anyone would think it's funny to sit around until 1am est and say "time to post that copy/paste about how niggers are superior and have them explain why communism doesn't work"

Makes zero sense, but I guess that's what people who have autism do.
>>
>>19241004
And yet the ones who shitpost the most are the so-called redpills. It's literally how they got so much fucking attention.
>>
>>19240987
Yes.
>>
>>19240962
There was thread the other day about that black kid who was found dead inside a wrestling mat talking about the conspiracy behind it.

the thread was immediately deleted.

Now, technically, it's against the rules since conspiracies aren't paranormal. But I see tons and tons of redpill conspiracy nonsense on /x/ all the time.

So when you say that /x/ is being shilled, you're right. But it's from you fucking morons.
>>
>>19240971
Same here. Threads with legitimate discussion are deleted all the time. Sometimes actual content is discussed but you have to dig through the bullshit. Same with the world of esotercism though. Ancient texts have a lot hidden within but you need to look deeper than the surface.
>>
File: 1498759608416.jpg (68KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498759608416.jpg
68KB, 400x300px
>>19241026
It's....coming FROM INSIDE THE BOARD!
>>
>>19240962

Fuck off, Jesus.
>>
>>19241026
I Lurk both /x/ and /pol/ now. and I know what to post in each forum.

I troll and shitpost but I really care about stuff here so i know when to act to an extent seriously.
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>19240962
>Are you guys also taking the blunt of the Deep State attack on 4chan?

Trolls and fibbers do well enough on their own. There's nobody with sense with any faith in gods/spirits because they are conditioned to start from the assumption that the Jews correctly defined the nature of the divine in their book and when that is proven false - because, as the Bible says, and despite Paul's denial thereof, Israel was rejected by God (Romans 11:11-36) for obvious reasons in their "holy" book - they feel no need to investigate further.

I must be in some sort of hell dimension because humans actually believe the nature of the divine has drastically changed in the last 2000 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
>>
>>19240962
Jeebus was a tranny fag
>>
>>19242405
Then there's hope for us all.
>>
>>19240962
What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
Here are the shills in a nutcase

People who use insults or try to debunk someone's finds with a copy pasta proof with no good source

People shilling against Chrsitianity

The shills are allways in numbers and wont strike alone

People that gets mad on /pol/ users

Shills often refuse to use words as nigger kike chink and so on
>>
And they often speak as leftists - mocking popular rightist behaviour such as lumping islam or jews in a group

and they are very ego centric, often thinking we do waht we do for ourselves
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.