[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exchanging Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6008.jpg (144KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6008.jpg
144KB, 1300x1390px
I've been in telepathic communication with a being that doesn't say much but gives ideas. I think its a being that has a bad understanding of existence and believes exploiting others and competing is how life should be. Most humans seem to think that way too.

Its as if the being listens to my thoughts then sends back ideas related to those thoughts. Quite often its very annoying but it gets me thinking about things and trying to understand life better.

I'm not sure if its a being that just wants to piss me off constantly or is trying to teach me or if it wants to know what i think do it can learn from me.

I've had so many bad experiences in life i wouldnt be surprised if it wants to take what i think and know and try to personally gain from it some way

Anyway, here's some of what i think about life in this miserable place. I think most humans are bad and don't have any genuine good instincts. I believe most humans assess what others think is desirable then immitate it to improve their chances of success deceiving and exploiting others.

This is a short read and if you think about life the way i do it starts to seem like there is actually no such things as desirable or acceptable humans anymore

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02Mg8FHFJnvQWxRMGc3RmtzbTQ
>>
>>19240657
It's just a subconscious thought process becoming more conscious, or rather your conscious mind is becoming more aware of your subconscious thought processes. The brain is capable of housing several consciousnesses at once but usually one of them is dominant and supresses the rest and the rest usually aren't capable of speech. This can change. That's all that this is. Don't worry about it. This has always been with you, now you're just more aware of it.
>>
>>19240683

Start writing it down nigger
>>
>>19240892
>>19240683

Not you nigger, the other nigger OP.

You might be the nextprophet of the church of satan and the anti-christ.
>>
Humans don't have knowledge of good and evil. They have knowledge of ripe and unripe. That's your bad instinct, right there.

Most people are fine, though. Your entity may be trying to explain capitalism to you. When people seek their own interests, only a minority of assholes even think about pursuing their interests at the known expense of others. The rest of people seek their own interests solely and with dedication... but they seek to advance their interests at the GAIN of others around them whenever possible. The key here is that most people seek their own interests in harmony with other people seeking their own interests. By being selfish together, we can have a brighter unity, and all can profit together in paradise.

Followed link... Oh haha, you poor fucker, you're caught up on respect. You poor bastard. You are going to be tortured all your life by that one. Nobody who longs for respect is ever satisfied. You can only hear the genuine respect of others if you aren't attached to it.
>>
What would this board be without roleplaying, eh?
>>
File: confy_rainy_pepe.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
confy_rainy_pepe.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>19240657
>..most humans assess what others think is desirable then imitate it to improve their chances of success deceiving and exploiting others.

Most humans WITHOUT SOULS behave this way. Humans with souls do not behave this way naturally. This entity sounds intelligent but also soulless. Creatures like this are often mistaken for Artificial Intelligences, or Advanced Computer Programs. They solve problems with brute computational force, zero creativity, and view people (with or without souls) as THINGS to be used for the furtherance of their "programming". Some people would call them demons.

Get in touch with your higher self (soul) and it will run away in terror like the little bitch it is.
>>
I've had communications with some spirits.. I've had one-sided communications with many others. There was a thread where someone was looking for that. If you want to help guide each other, Anon, please contact me at this email. [email protected] and we can call each other senpai and shit. I want to start a discord about it too. Just the things we can call love. Ok?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.