[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some scary murder mysteries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What are some scary murder mysteries?
>>
>>19240097
Post full story pls
>>
>>19240097
Post the full story
>>
File: maura_murray.jpg (11KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
maura_murray.jpg
11KB, 292x219px
>>19240097
Maura Murray was a 21 year old nursing student who disappeared February 9, 2004. On February 5 she spoke of problems with her fiance on the phone to her sister and later that night broke down in tears. When her supervisor went to check on her she said that Maura was "staring straight ahead into empty space. A nursing book lay open in front of her. I don't know how to explain it. She was just completely zoned out. No reaction at all." When asked what was wrong all she said was "My sister." sparing no information on the phone call. On February 7, Maura went car-shopping and later went to dinner with a friend. She dropped her father off at a motel ad went to a dorm party later that night and at 3:30 am, after leaving the party, struck a guardrail and crashed her car. She was driven by the police to her father's motel room and stayed with him. At 4:49 am, there was a call log from Murray's father's phone to her boyfriend (exactly who called and what was discussed in not known). Around midnight on February 9, she mapquested directions to the Berkshires and Burlington, Vermont. At 1:00 pm she emailed her boyfriend saying "I got your messages, but honestly, I didn't feel like talking to much of anyone, I promise to call today though." She then emailed her professors saying she would be taking a week away from school because of an apparent death in her family. No one died.
>>
>>19240779
She packed toiletries, textbooks, and birth-control pills in her car. In her room she had packed most of her belongings. At 3:40 pm Maura withdrew $280 from an ATM. CCTV footage showed she was alone. After 7:00 pm, a resident of Woodsville, New Hampshire heard a loud thump outside of her house and saw a car against a snowbank along Route 112 (Wild Ammonoosuc Road). She phoned the police. Around the same time, another neighbor saw somebody walking around the car. A third saw that the young woman was not bleeding but cold and shivering. He offered to call the police for her but she insisted he not. She said she had already called AAA but, knowing there was no cell-phone reception in the area, he called the cops anyways. They found that the car's windshield was cracked and both airbag's were deployed. It was locked and empty beer bottles were found inside, along with gloves, jewelry, MapQuest driving directions (one to Burlington, Vermont, another to Stowe, Vermont, and a book about mountain climbing. At 8:00 pm, a contractor saw a young person moving quickly on foot. The next day she was reported missing.
>>
>>19240787
On February 8, 2012, a video was posted to Youtube titled "Happy Anniversary" that featured an older man (vid related) laughing maniacally by the user mr112dirtbag. Now this video being uploaded on the 8th anniversary of Maura Murray's disappearance is not so strange itself, however it does get spookier. The route in which Maura went missing on was, of course, Route 112. In an interview with her father, he says that she was kidnapped by, you guessed it... dirtbags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R3qMrNMSRY
>>
File: ticket.jpg (111KB, 1069x765px) Image search: [Google]
ticket.jpg
111KB, 1069x765px
>>19240793
Now, the first video uploaded by mr112dirtbag was titled "Maura Murray". All that is shown in the video is a ticket to Bretton Woods Mountain Resort, dated 2/11/04, only two days after Maura went missing. He removed it only a day after posting it.
>>
File: message.jpg (142KB, 1365x535px) Image search: [Google]
message.jpg
142KB, 1365x535px
>>19240798
His second video titled "No hope for mental wannabe" just shows him playing the piano before showing a cryptic message. It shows an odd looking and poorly drawn face next to a symbol with the numbers 1, 5, 27, and 8 surrounding it. The face's right eye blinks once.
>>
>>19240802
Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0auB3rGl5U
>>
File: map.jpg (655KB, 1332x1300px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
655KB, 1332x1300px
>>19240811
The picture roughly resembles the map of Bretton Woods Mountain Resort. The red polygon is the red building. The numbers imo are pretty off though. The face also bears a resemblance to the golf course on the right. Could her body be buried somewhere at the resort?
>>
>>19240779
>>19240787
>>19240793
Murray was also a bit of an alcoholic and already had a DUI charge on her record. There was alcohol found in her car, some of which had been consumed at some point. Her father was very wealthy and had given her a big sum of cash right before her disappearance.

So people think she staged her disappearance under the guidance of her father to escape her legal trouble. She got enough money to move far away, and live for a while while her new identity was established. Someone picked her up on the road and left her car there so it looks like she was abducted.

Other people think she was on a binge at the time, crashed her car, then wandered off either depressed or injured and died. The weather was bad at the time, so a night with no supplies or shelter out in those woods would almost certainly be certain death.
>>
>>19241131
Damn, that's crazy. Never heard of that
>>
>>19240820

i think you're too wound up on the shape and not the numbers. the 1 5 27 8 on the drawing roughly correspond to the placement of the numbers on that map. It seems obvious to me that he's giving the approximate area where either her body or a clue is.
>>
>>19241131
>Other people think she was on a binge at the time, crashed her car, then wandered off either depressed or injured and died.

this seems like the obvious thing that happened. i don't think she had enough legal trouble that would necessitate her father creating a new identity for her and starting her entire life over, it was just a DUI. and a DUI most of the time gets you court-ordered rehab and trips to AA, it's not like she was going to prison.

i think what we have is just a mentally or emotionally unstable woman who wanted to escape from it all for awhile. if she was an alcoholic, people like that tend to use alcohol to medicate some other shit and she was probably just a depressed weirdo and something went wrong. i could see a scenario where she crashed her car and just ran from the scene out of instinct because she didn't want to be caught again drunk driving.
>>
>>19240793
Iirc they checked into that guy and he's completely unrelated to the incident and was just some weirdo posting vids online.
>>
>>19242172
He was obsessed with her case and had artifacts (lift ticket to the lodge) dated to the time of her disappearance.

I do not think it was that guy though. I think she ditched the crash to avoid a 2nd drunk driving charge, and someone scooped her up and killed her off the road.
>>
>>19240398
http://unsolved.com/gallery/angela-hammond/

Its real.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.