[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOPE thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: nope_newthumb[1].png (32KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nope_newthumb[1].png
32KB, 1000x1000px
Lets have an old good NOPE thread.
I'll start.

>be me
>have been watching horror movies stream for like 6 hrs now
>it is like 4 AM or so
>pretty on edge now
>suddenly a scream
>I live on the 12th floor
>the scream sounded like it was just outside my window
>NOPE really hard
>Literally almost pass out from the shock
>After calming down, see a crow fly up
>fucking crows
>>
>be me
>alone in silent room, window cracked open so cool air brushes over me
>start to doze off
>right as i close my eyes i hear a loud but distant scream outside
>live in an area notorious for robberies (that only happen to one little kiosk, i almost feel bad for them)
>scream sounded mostly like some man but then again i live near a pretty thick forest so who knows what it might've been
>nope the fuck out of room to watch movies with bro and his gf
>Later just fell asleep in bed
>>
>go to a great-grandparents house with my parents
>my grandparent with his wife used to live there too
>grandparent recently passed away
>so parents want to clear up the house taking anything worth of value and then placing the house for sale
>there was this one room in the house where my great-grandmother and grandparent died
>I find a lantern that looks really old in it and tell parents that I am taking it home
>after packing and getting that lantern
>long drive home
>for some reason parents are in a verbal conflict over minor stuff
>bringing that lantern to our flat using an elevator
>fuck up and break the lantern
>parents still arguing
>uneasy feeling sets in not entirely sure why
>mom comes to me and tells me that she think the lantern might be the reason why they have been arguing this much
>probably the lantern has really bad energy attached to it
>decide that I want to throw the lantern out because uneasy feeling still haven't settled
>go throw the lantern out
>after doing that and coming back home notice that uneasy feeling has gone and that parents have stopped arguing

I don't know if items can hold bad energy, but it's very odd how the arguing and the uneasy feeling stopped after I have thrown the lantern out.
>>
>be me and a friend
>decide to go for a walk at night along the beach
>turn from the sea to walk along this road
>hear rustling in the woods
>somewhat spooked but think its just wind blowing leaves
>friend tells me to look at the forest
>mooses literally 5 meters from us consuming some weed
>NOPE the fuck out
>friend tells me to chill and just walk normally while ignoring the mooses
And that's how we almost got murdered by mooses
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.