[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you hate most about /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_5455-7861316568844.jpg (107KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5455-7861316568844.jpg
107KB, 1280x640px
What do you hate most about /x/?
>>
LARPers, autists, and meta threads
>>
>>19239914
Christians and lack of scientific thought they just say
>oh science disagrees with me that means it's wrong
>>
File: 1497480372731.gif (858KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1497480372731.gif
858KB, 200x267px
nothing ever fucking happens
>>
Myself.
I've made so many happening and creepy memes I'm sick of it.
>>
>>19239914
Flat earthers.
>>
>>19239932
this
>>
The faggoty magick and "how le become le vampeer XDDD" threads make up 98% of this board and it's annoying.
>>
no sense of humour and the memes are about 10 years behind
>>
File: 1490924557747.jpg (58KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490924557747.jpg
58KB, 750x750px
>>19239956
They're funny
Like, shortbus funny
>>
>>19239914
summerfags
>>
File: iridocyclitis.jpg (9KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
iridocyclitis.jpg
9KB, 207x200px
>>19239914
every time i come on /x/, theres always a thread on the 1st page about summoning spooky ghosties and demons, usually succubi or satan himself. Every single time, for like 8 years now
>>
Vampire threads, I guess, but a little bit of lameness is no big deal. Datefags suck too, maybe moreso. They're so gullible to think that they can trick people into caring about specific dates, but rather than noticing their own gullibility, they project it onto others.
>>
>>19240075
do you really not understand dates and how collective energy works?
>>
>>19240317
Do you really think anyone on here can get dates?
>>
>>19239914
Lack of original content. Mostly just the same/simialr threads all the time.

I remember that back like 4 years ago there used to be NOPE threads in which anons would post their scary experiences. It was a great way to get yourself spooped and they were fun to read.
>>
>>19240325
as long as they jack off onto a sigil, I don't see why not
>>
File: ec6f8512e76f3cab33fb04bc3df5ff5c.jpg (236KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ec6f8512e76f3cab33fb04bc3df5ff5c.jpg
236KB, 1500x1125px
>>19240075
The vampire threads are just a bunch of roleplay fags. Isn't there a cosplay board on 4chan? I blame Interview with the Vampire. That movie is to vampire culture to what The Chronic album was to rap music. Everybody thinks they're fucking gothfag Lestat and nothing has changed to this day. Just like gangster music. Ever since rap embraced it (the drug selling, booze, hoes, weed, murdering, jacking etc.) back in the late 80's nothing has changed.
>>
larpers, flat earth threads, god was in my computer threads, fucking SKINWALKERS. and the magic/ S U C C fags.
>>
>>19240733
but the alien/tree threads are cool tho, right??
>>
>>19240679
I actually used to think vampires were cool, but... I can't think... of ANY reason why I actually thought that. It annoys me. Usually I understand my past self better than that, whether or not I actually agree with my past self. This one's a big fat blank. I remember some of what I said about vampires, but none of why I said it.

I keep thinking about wandering into vampire threads just in hopes of someone re-selling me on the idea, or at least remind me why I liked it before, but... You know how people wander into threads to be arbitrarily skeptical and twoo befievers tell them, "If you really didn't care about this, you wouldn't be here!" That's where I actually am about vampires. People who like vampires can keep having their vampire threads and it's no skin off my back. I'll just be on other parts of /x/.
>>
>>19239914
LARP
Jesusfags
Le Demiurge
Fedoras crying muh atheism
How to summon succubus
>>
>>19239914
The lack of content and the gullible teen girls that start the shittiest threads about magic and gay ass "Vampires guys!" and third eye tara card bullshit. The fact that 90% of this board is roleplaying bullshit. There are plenty of real scares out there that haven't been posted on this board yet, and when a good thread is posted it's mostly ignored by underage faggots that want to talk about getting sucked off by a succubus.
>>
Fucking LARPers, and then they have the nerve to shit on every interesting or legit spooky thread based on disappearances and conspiracies.
>>
weird to see how many people hate LARPers. if the threads are spoopy/interesting I don't mind them.

flat earthers and youtube threads are the real cancer. you know something is pure shit when you would rather have a tulpa thread in its place.
>>
>>19239914
High school fuckers who think their shitty Youtube ARGs will spook anyone
Flat-earth autists
/div/
>>
>>19241528
>>
>>19239914

The rabid inbred trouser-weasels who insist that erryone has to be completely credulous about "the paranormal". No skeptics allowed.
>>
The LARPing is not THAT bad, some small percentage can be pretty entertaining sometimes.
The Succubus shit is pretty cancerous, but only because it is posted too damn often.
The Worst shit is this damn flat earth stuff and all the other shit that is straight out not paranormal or even closely mystic/spooky but only about fucking spacenazis and antarctica.
I believe there should finally be a /consp/iracy board
>>
>>19241827
>LAPRing
>entertaining
pic one
For you https://youtu.be/yG0oBPtyNb0
>>
>>19239932
who is that semen demon? fucking perfect waifu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.