[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSSIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: DEAD_ZONE_SCN-82.jpg (22KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
DEAD_ZONE_SCN-82.jpg
22KB, 800x450px
So this is more of a conspiracy/geopolitical thing but fuck /pol/. Feel free to ignore my rambling. Feel free to call me a fucking idiot cuck, or to go back to rebbit.

I think a Russian intelligence agency targeted the US elections. Hacked the DNC, leaked to Wikileaks. Helped fuck up Hillary's campaign (which was indeed little more than "It's my turn!"), all the while infiltrating the likes of /pol/ and le reddit, promoting Donald Trump. As we know, from here all memes flow to the rest of the Anglospherenet. Sure he has his supporters - they voted him in, but I mean do you really know who you're talking to, or whose words you're reading on this godforsaken site? What is the REAL ideological bent of the person making those memes you so delightfully share?

(c'mon, half you people think Israel, US Intelligence and the likes are 'shilling' and psyops-ing on this site. What makes this so hard to believe? Anyone - anyone!! - can post here.)

On top of this, as recently as last week Russia exhibited their willingness to use cyberwarfare in destabilising Ukrainian infrastructure with the NotPetya fuckware that was boosted from the NSA.

Putin stated on camera in his Oliver Stone interview that Russia has interfered in foreign elections (I guess they would have done that in Ukraine to stop the anti-Russians from getting in)... yet there has been whisperings in the media of the UK's, French and Montenegran (or was it Serbian?) democratic processes coming under, at the worst cyber attack or at the least, cyber intrusion (intelligence gathering).

(CONT)
>>
But why would they do this? Everyone could tell a mile off what chaos a Trump presidency would result in. That's why all the kekfags rallied around him. When I saw the footage of the first few debates, and saw the online reaction, I knew he was going to win - I remember the buzz online and in the media about Obama - there was a more intense covrage of Trump for his "outrageousness", his showmanship. Not all of it positive of course, but any press is good press.

The media did their fair share in getting that man in the Oval Office. But Putin and his crew saw the strategic value in having up to 8 years of a guy who's prime focus wasn't "fuck Russia", who expressed doubts about the US's commitment to NATO, who wants to step back from "Global Leadership". Willing to turn a blind eye to the annexation of Crimea and slices of Ukraine - basically giving him a free hand to do as he pleases in the region. Who's gonna stop him, the EU? He has effected a rebalancing of the global axes of power eastwards. Now the strongest leaders on the planet, in terms of optics at least, are Vladimir Putin and Xi Jingping.

Who knows. Maybe Putin isn't the strong scary internet man he probably wants people to think he is. But he has exhibited this kind of strategy in the past, and had the reason and ideological underpinnings to take these actions, to increas both his and his countries position in the world. All without firing a single bullet at an American! He has effectively succeeded where all Russian leaders since Stalin has failed. Meanwhile, Trump is busy talking shit to journalists on fucking Twitter.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm just crafting my own narrative to make sense of this silly, silly world - like so many of you do. But this is my reading of the situation.

Also, Donald Trump is a space demon.
>>
>>19239723
>Putin stated on camera in his Oliver Stone interview that Russia has NOT interfered in foreign elections

Sorry, my fuck up.
>>
Also to clarify, I think the main thrust of what Putin and co did was shilling Trump on 4chan, news sites and so on (we shall fight them in the comment sections...). Although it is my understanding that American e-voting machines are held up to less strenuos security requirements than Las Vegas slot machines. So maybe there was a bit of that going on too.

Again, there is just possibility that while the situation benefeits Putin's plans perfectly, it all happened by itself and he can't believe his luck.
>>
File: kys faggot 2.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kys faggot 2.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
nice blog
>>
>>19239723
The CIA already admitted it. Please go take a fucking seat.
>>
>>19239723

Difference is there is mountains of proof of Israeli Jewish politicians high up on the United States chain of command.

And absolutely no proof of Russians doing anything.

Is it so hard to believe half the country wanted a guy who promised them their country back? Not saying he is gonna go through with his word, seems like a Zio shill, but nonetheless if you can't see why people voted for him you're an inncer city fag Redditor
>>
>>19239723
>RUSSIA DID ALL OF IT, ALL OF IT YOU HEAR ME
>>
>>19239727
You mean reptiilian?
>>
>>19239723
>>19239727
The thing to note is that the voting machine tallies were most likely changed. I don't believe that a nation-state would plot expenditure on a large-scale hacking effort to no measurable result.

No one has done a forensic investigation of the affected machines, as was revealed in a senate hearing last week.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?430128-1/senate-intel-panel-told-21-states-targeted-russia-2016-election
>>
>>19240566
my way of making this /x/ related.

>>19240526
> proof of Israeli Jewish politicians high up on the United States chain of command

Yeah and a lot of them are great mates with Donald Trump, so what? Jewish plots are severely overblown by you guys - Israel wants to strenghten and protect it's place in the middle east because if they do't they will be kill. Same way a latino or Irish amercan politician would want to help out their respective homelands.

no proof my man, all happenstance. I get why people voted for him. I'm thinkinging that Russia had the means and motive to 'massage' the result they wanted into being. I'm reading mostly the smae news you are I would imagine, and this is what I'm reading in to it.

>>19240542
>The media did their fair share in getting that man in the Oval Office
try reading my post faggot

>>19240790
>>
>>19239723
Trump won. Yes he won because of Russian hacking, but he won. As a Democrat, I'm willing to let the Republicans enjoy having one of their guys in power for at least 4 years.

Who cares if he fucks up our standing in the world? As long as his senile old ass doesn't start WW3 he try whatever the fuck he wants. But he'll never get anything pass both houses of Congress so the inner nihilist in me is getting a kick out of how fucking incompetent the world is.
>>
File: 1496473694580-1.jpg (405KB, 1143x950px) Image search: [Google]
1496473694580-1.jpg
405KB, 1143x950px
>>
>>19239723
There is zero evidence. You just need to admit it that hillary was shit.
>>
Elections don't matter anyway.
It's all decided before already.
They just do it to keep the stupid people in belief they would have a choice.
You thought you had the choice between voting either Hillary Clinton (Satanic Pizzagate warmonger) or Donald Trump (Rich as fuck real estate tycoon and comedian) both are controlled by Jews anyway.
If you place your vote in the elections, you automatically support this System of oppression and harm other people with it.
>>
>>19241495
>Used illegal means, but he won

That's not how that works
>>
File: 1g62bu.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1g62bu.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>19239723
>Feel free
What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?
>>
File: all-your-base.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
all-your-base.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>19241495
>he won because of Russian hacking
If true this would imply Hillary wasn't the best option anyway, considering diplomatic relations. The (failed) conspiracy theory to her failure is only evidence of poor candidacy. Crisis averted, thank Putin.
>>
>>19241466
What did you mean in reply to my post?

>>19241818
They hacked the machines, and there is an unsupported, nilpotent argument to say that they did not change the totals.

>>19241818
They only really differed on Syria policy. Trump turned around on that one.
>>
>>19242455
Why aren't you thanking Putin if this is your narrative?
>>
>>19241495
>hacked election meme
Start posting proof anytime son.
>>
>>19242509
Did you watch the Senate Hearing?

You can ask them for proof, if you want.

>>19242466
Trump is not competent to work on anything.
>>
>>19242534
>Trump is not competent to work on anything.
this is a dumb opinion you fucking
>>
File: IMG_1219.png (392KB, 500x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1219.png
392KB, 500x805px
>>19239723
The Russian collusion is just an excuse cooked up by the Democratic Party in hopes of disarming and discrediting trump so he appears to be a evil communist. This was primarily and only pushed by MSM outlets which are bought and paid for by literally dr evils like George Soros.

>I think the Russians hacked the DNC
Literally anybody could've hacked DNC emails, 1/2 of the ducking account login passwords were "obama08"

The amount of shilling by Democratic Party representatives is perpetually more so done by plebbit fags on discord and actual blatant paid shills

Hillary is a globalist and there was a shit ton of negative provable and verifiable evidence that she's corrupt as hell. DNC leaks, Benghazi, uranium, foreign weapons deals, deleting emails on a private email server, lie after lie after lie. Not to mention all the pedo shit surrounding bubba bill AND her health problems she literally is on film having a ducking seizure, dragged by secret service to her car. All mainstream Jew owned outlets fully backed her campaign, donated billions to her and she still lost

Anyone taking 10 mins to research all the shit she's done can easily recognize how bad she would've been

It's fucking ironic that the "we can't let him get the codes" copy paste by DNC shills was used against trump, when really it was Hillary who would've started ww3, she wanted to impose a no fly zone in syria

But referring to trump and the Russian collusion it's a massive nothingburger crafted by the failing Democratic Party

Absolutely zero evidencd against trump
>>
>>19242917
yeah but trump admitted it in a tweet of his though
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879317636164841474
>>
>>19239723
>>19239727
The truth is much more delightfully plain and about 100 times more scarier.

>Also, Trump is a space demon.
You MIGHT be onto something here.
>>
>>19242917
Fucking this. Hillary was proven to be literally Hitler, and so the Democratic party had to make up a counter narrative.

>loads of evidence against Hillary
Nah but that shits okay
>not an ounce against Trump with this Russia shit
IT'S 100% CONFIRMED AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE RUSSIANS HAXXORD OUR ELECTION YOU'RE RETARDED

I'm a liberal myself and dislike Trump, but if you push the Russian election hack meme instead of realizing it's all a cover-up to distract from Shillary's hacking of the DMC primary, suicide might legitimately be your best option.
>>
>>19242534
Prime example of a disillusioned DNC shill

"Trumps idiotic, he's stupid, he's unfit!"

Russians didn't "hack" anything, maybe some pedo emails from your favorite DNC talking head, but surely not anything related to the election

You see MSM has pushed this retarded agenda so hard that idiots actually think Russian hacked ballots, which is near impossible. If anything it was hacked in favor of Hillary who still lost even though there's proof they bus people to vote multiple times in different states AND vote on behalf of dead people
>>
REMEMBER SETH RICH
and watch the veritas videos
>or the shilling tone of the brainwashed russia narrative will fuck up your brain

OP IS A FAG
>>
>>19242950
Also this. Exit polls proved that voter input was not equal to ballot output, not to mention liberals literally colluding to take ballots and get the votes of illegals.
>>
>>19239723
You are further evidence of the fact that this board has an average of 70 IQ. Please don't reproduce your shit genes.
>>
>>19242958
This

https://youtu.be/l2G360HrSAs

"Russian thing is a nothing burger" - paid CNN talking head
>>
>>19239723
Putin's the good guy desu
>>
File: YeltsinTimemagazine.jpg (110KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
YeltsinTimemagazine.jpg
110KB, 400x527px
>>19241704
>There is zero evidence.
What the fuck are you talking about. Here is the proof that Russia interfered with the US elect... oh, wait....
>>
>>19239723

>Sharia blue
>>
It's mostly just Hilary and the far left's kvetching, because they can't understand why no one likes them.
>>
>>19242534
You don't become a self made billionaire through ineptitude. He might be a dick, but that doesn't make him incompetent.
inb4 "his dad gave him the money"
>>
>>19243090
his dad gave him a small loan of 2 million dollars or something

I'd like to see if he would make it as far without it
>>
>>19243069
k tho, do you deny that the Russians are all up in Ukraine's systems?

Do you deny that there is no possible geopolitical benefeit to Russia from a Trump presidency?

>captcha:
>1943 largo
>>
>>19242543
I am sorry, perhaps you misunderstood me.

Did he sign a law, yet?

Do his executive orders get chewed up in court?

>>19242917
>It's fucking ironic that the "we can't let him get the codes" copy paste

They literally photographed the nuclear football at Mar-A-Lago.

>>19242946
Trump has admitted the hacking, read >>19242942, please.

>>19242950
Russian hacked ballots, which is near impossible

No, the security researchers have changed ballot totals in penetration testing.

One serious problem is that the Democrats in power were asleep at the wheel during all this.

>>19242958
They should probably investigate the death of Seth Rich, because he should have been safer as an employee. Mistreatment of the DNC staff indicates more malfeasance at the top; where, I repeat, they fell asleep at the wheel.

No one should look the other way, in light of all the election shenanigans.

>>19242979
Trite.

>>19242983
>>19243051
Do I have to post the c-span link again?

>>19243069
I think you are entitled to your opinion on both parties, but that you should also treat both sides with concern.

>>19243090
He plead guilty to fraud and was involved in suspicious activity on the day of 9-11-01.
>>
>>19243213
specific allegations do not make for vague generalizations.
>>
>>19243221
Russia got rich as a result of US policy after 9-11.
Trump appeared to have prior knowledge of 9-11.
Trump got rich in Russia.
Russia hacked the voting machines in an election where Trump won.

Is that hard to understand?
>>
>>19243228
>Trump appeared to have prior knowledge of 9-11
He knows a lot of things this got him in "power".

Jewmerica has no real goverment since JFK
>>
>>19243195
I'd like to see how far you'd make it with that.
>>
>>19242534
Please refer to the part of the hearing where said proof is mentioned. Feel free to quote directly. This agenda has been run so long and not one shred of evidence has seen the light of day.
>>
OP here

tbf some people are just giving it to him as good as he gave it to Obama over his aleged Kenyan birth
>>
>russia hacked the election
probably the dumbest conspiracy theory ever
>>
>>19244181
It was more the alleged absence of the birth certificate, which wasn't alleged because it took him four years to come up with the short form and longer to come up with the long form, also it's been investigated by forensic task forces and found to have marks of forgery.

Where was the birth certificate? It's kind of like, where is the evidence of all this Russia shit? It's not exactly the same, because one side continually lacks any facts to corroborate their claims, and the other side continually asks for those facts.

The burden of proof was never on us to show that Obama was not born in the United States, that's actually the whole point. The burden of proof is on every Presidential candidate to prove that they were born in the United States.
>>
>>19244216
Yeah reality makes for shitty conspiracy theories

>>19244249
>but where's duh proof?
>my pea brain can't comprehend hearings and testimony

I dunno, maybe in the collusion of top aids with Russia, the known contacts they made and history of Russia interfering in other countries affairs?

It took 2 years for Watergate to be fully investigated, we ain't seen nothing yet
>>
>>19244261
>still no proof
>saying things that don't mean anything
>butthurt

What testimony? I'll lower the bar. I no longer require the proof. I just want one single piece of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise. Literally anything.

Honestly, you should hang yourself.

>where's the proof
>>
>>19243781
>https://www.c-span.org/video/?430128-1/senate-intel-panel-told-21-states-targeted-russia-2016-election
>>19244249

They lied about the part where no vote tallies were changed.

Why would a nation-state put so much effort and then not do anything?

Are conservatives actually claiming that it was so the GRU could yell "GOTCHA!", and then break into giggle fits?

>>19244261
We already had the part where he fired the person investigating him. This is going faster than Watergate did.
>>
>>19239757
>e-voting machines
In order to hack a machine you'd have to be physically in its presence. If they were tampered with, its hardware or software. 0days.
>>
>>19244181
Giving Obama some shit over a legitimate concern is a little different to the relentless barrage Trump has gotten from the left for everything from off colour jokes made in private, to how many scoops of ice cream he eats, to the size of his hands for some reason.
>>
>>19244307
Did you not know that the FBI released a list of IP addresses and usernames affiliated with the GRU?
>>
>>19244326
The birth certificate claim was admitted incorrect by Donald Trump.

The Russian hacking claim has been supported by Donald Trump.
>>
>>19244326
yeah but trump's been insulting other opponents for shit, why is it so bad when he gets insulted back?
>>
>>19244332
Trump admitted Russian hackers stole the electon for him? I'm going to need a source on that one.
>>
>>19244337
Has he ever been as petty as to insult someone's physical appearance?
>>
Why in the FUCK would you post your russian conspiracy theory on X and not pol? This thread should be deleted.

Wanna hear something really paranormal? I live in the midwest. We all support Trump
>>
>>19244369
Because they know they can't get their claws into a board like /pol/, but /x/ is still partially left leaning.
>>
>>19239723
Russia helped because it was good for them, but they didn't have to do much desu. Things swing back and forth from right to left and the President is a social thing they have no real power.
>>
>>19244353
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/712850174838771712
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880408582310776832
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880410114456465411
>>
>>19244340
He admitted the hacking was Russia, but he said that he did not think it affected the election.

Check his tweet upthread.
>>
File: 1495236548901.jpg (310KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1495236548901.jpg
310KB, 1524x1194px
>>19244369
Looks like DNC shills got tired of trying to influence /pol/ and now start targeting non-political boards
>>
>>19239723
Its a mostly white thing. Why does this matter?
>>
>>19239723
Every country meddles in the elections of other countries. Its not really that surprising. Trump won because the butthurt he causes is hilarious and he doesn't need to weasel around issues.

>Hey - uh uh illegal immigrants are good for the population! They take jobs no American would take, keeping prices low!

>These guys are breaking the law. Why don't we build a huge fucking wall to keep them out?

If Hillary and co wanted the Russia narrative to be more effective, they should have said Russia hacked and changed internal data. Say the DNC's original data left Michigan as a swing state, but Russia hacked it to say Hillary had a lead that couldn't be surpassed. She ignored the state because of RUSSIA.

Also don't post political threads on non /pol/ boards you retard. If you can't fight with the big ol' meanies at /pol/ then just don't post at all.
>>
>>19244307
Shills can't respond to this. For anyone passing by, hide this thread. They must be incredibly desperate to come to a slow board full of people on welfare, but they still need to be identified.

Also they have unique speech patterns you will learn to recognize. For example, when defeated in an argument they suddenly become nice and change the subject, because they need to keep doing their jobs.
>>
>>19244431
he lost the popular vote by 3 million tho
>>
>>19242917

Is that Duke Nukem?
>>
>>19244470
Also hacked
See, anyone can make shit up based on assumptions

>>19239723
Despite the piles of evidence against this narrative, you people keep spouting this nonsense?
No wonder why you lost
>>
>>19244582
but trump himself said russia was meddling in the election?

also what do you mean by "making shit up based on assumptions", did you never read the data from the federal government? https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2016/2016presgeresults.pdf

he lost by three million in the popular vote
>>
>>19239723
You are a brainwashed american dog; I hope you burn along with the twisted demons you protect when the day comes.
>>
>>19244321
Come on, don't just link a 6 hour vid when I ask for one single quote.
>>
>>19244435
I don't honestly think anyone is fooled by this guy, shilling this obvious is just sad.
>>
>>19244378
/pol/ack here, this thread would be spammed with
1 kekistani flag posters shilling for trump
2 BLM flags posting nigger dick
3 Nazi flags posting videos and infographics
4 the thread woudl be slid fast by some fags posting about some literally whos e celebs
5 OP would be called a faggot
>>
>>19244470
now tell me how many illegal voted and how many of those 3 millon came from a single state
kys
>>
>>19244470
Yeah and the Warriors scored more points in the 2016 playoffs but the Cavs won more games. Your point? Running up the score and certain states doesn't equal a win.
>>
>>19244677
>muh illegals voting

you know studies show voter fraud is nearly non-existent. Most attempts at fighting them brown people voting are just to suppress legal voters

But hey, I know reality has nothing to do with the alt-retards worshiping their new daddy surrogate.
>>
>>19240790
There's a reason they changed to electronic vote counting.

Easier to commit fraud undetected.
>>
>>19244707
Curious, tell me the requirements to vote in cali.
Which is more curious is that your post is worded almost the same as other post of the same subject, like you copied it from a template.
Which is more curious is why would you post this kind of thread in /x/
FUCK OFF JIDF/CRT/whatever blue nerd virgin
>>
>>19244656
I sent you the clip.

Also check out the "Reality Winner" leak.

>>19244674
I'm the tripfriend on /x/ who is willing to discuss conspiracies from either wing of the political spectrum.

>>19244677
Is there a leak or something that supports your claim?

>>19244687
Hacks of the voting machines and a lost popular vote do not bode well.

>>19244802
It is easier for people who are going to affect voting data. The election judge process is still the same.

>>19244895
If /x/ can talk about flat earth theory, then we can also talk about Donald Trump conspiracies.
>>
>>19239723
>Feel free to ignore my rambling
Done
>>
I think that Russia funds ISIS. I have no proof for this, but it makes sense for their general MO. What better way to destabilize the world and sow chaos than to fund terrorism?
>>
>>19244408
>DNC shills
>thread full of trumpcucks
lol
>>
>>19245463
>I am telling you that I am ignoring you

>>19245636
They were funding the Taliban while the Trump campaign colluded last year.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/132462375
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.