[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was recently diagnosed with cancer, is there anything /x/ can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: 1498153488697.gif (762KB, 894x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498153488697.gif
762KB, 894x360px
I was recently diagnosed with cancer, is there anything /x/ can provide to help me survive?

Please.
>>
File: pobrane (21).jpg (8KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (21).jpg
8KB, 266x189px
Convert to christianity, die and live a neverending paradise in heaven
>>
>>19239423
Don't do this. Become a hedonist and do everything you've ever wanted to if it proves to be terminal. Fuck it, even if it isn't terminal do it anyway.
>>
>>19239423
>>19239494
I was hoping for maybe some rituals or something. Doctor says there's nothing else that can be done.

I don't wanna die.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>19239579
>rituals
That would close the heavens gates for you.
Go on a trip around the world, confess your sins, make good things and just go off, God will be happy to see you
September is coming anyway
>>
blueberries and iodine
>>
>>19239415
Can't speak to the effiacy of it and I'd be wary of snake oil salesmen but you might want to look into this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3845545/
>>
File: 1475510368610.png (186KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475510368610.png
186KB, 900x1080px
>>19239602
do you have the alignment break down .jpg or png?
>>
>>19239579

If you take LSD or psilocybin (as found in nature) you will be cured.
>>
>>19239627
I agree with this
>>
>>19239627

You should also probably take enough to meet 'god' for maximum results.
>>
>>19239415
Have faith that you are protected and that god will help you. You are in a phase of metamorphosis.

My father just went through this and is on the tail end of a stem cell transplant. He thought god had abandoned him until He heard voices from angels beforehand that told him he was loved and protected and Not to worry.

You too are protected, god bless you.
>>
>>19239415
Cancer cells live of sugar.
Also you can stop eating, it worked for some people. Make some research on that.

As for a ritual you have to do it the quick way thus it means taking drugs.
Its the fastlane to perform magick. We are so hooked on muh pire oriental tibetan meditation techniques that we are now ashmed of using drugs. But it is and will ever be linked to every type of magick that was performed since ever.

That said a ritual is simple. It is a setup to call on a spirit. Think theatrical, full of symbole, a lynch movie. It uses tools that speaks to the inner part of our mind. Our psyche use multiple language subconsciously , like images, symboles, etc.
So you nice setup is made to speak to your innerself, to let him perform something for you, your ego. Now drugs and ritual will help your ego travel where it doesn't belongs. In the infinite field of your mind/universe where anything is possible.

It's the big picture to make it quick
>Continuing
>>
File: 1499048351892.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499048351892.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>19239415
-Say oogly boogly 3 times at 11:01pm each night
-Draw a backwards E on your bedroom door
-Toss 1 blade of grass over your shoulder whenever your sadness chi feels disrupted

and Severely reduce the consumption of processed foods(for the refined sugar mainly).
>>
>>19239415
Have faith. Kneel before God and beg for your life. If it is his will, he will let this cancer pass. If you do wanna convert or get more focused on religion, than I recommend reaching out to a friend or relative who is very religious. That way you're not going in alone, you have a guide.

Best of luck OP!
>>
>>19239415
>Cont

An invocation is welcoming a spirit within you, an evocation is conversing with one.
You can try both. You can look for the god of health or inventing the archetypal cancer slayer. Praying on the saint red cross or the caducee.
It's up to your inner belief system. Give you a day to plan your ritual. Full esoteric with candle, chants and offering. Or minimalist, technological maybe with infinite gif loops with a camera filming a screen of what the camera is filming, like putting mirror in front of each other.
Record your intent with a microphone and change the speed of it, twist the sound and play it loud. Make a mantra, record it and play it in your earphones all day.

You might get it now. It's all about controlled crazyness, you want to alter your perception, het beyond the reality, enter a gnosis state.
>Cont
>>
Topical cannabanoid oil is supposed to help
>>
File: bush.jpg (77KB, 596x759px) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
77KB, 596x759px
My post is the only post that is going to give you the answer you want from this thread.

go look up cannabis oil for cancer, it cures it.
plain and simple.
>>
>>19239415
>Cont
Drugs help you achieve these states easily.
Shrooms are good to stay in control.

What is the most iconic symbol of cure or health for you?

The act of willing will be the most important tool you will need. With all the love in your heart you will ask the universe to act as you want. With all the strenght of your will the universe shall obey. There is just no possibility of failing.

You will cry a lot, you will feel the world falling into piece and be stitched back.
And you will do this multiple times. It will be exhausting.

Then i suggest you to craft something, make pottery or sculpture. To let your mind rest. Focus on something else. Have a strict diet, no sugar. Exercise a little, biking or else.

There are thousand of ways to perform magick. An important point is regularity. Regularity sets the mind, our inner rituals. Repeat your magick rituals every day in a lighter and symbolic form. Like taking a morning shower, drinking a glass of water at a set time etc..
>>
>>19239415
I thought I had cancer too. It was testicular cancer. I had my testicle removed and waited for the results. I prayed to God and God answered me. He said he would cure me and help me. God did exactly that and it turned out not to be cancer. Thank you God.

Just kidding. God didn't do a damn thing for me.
>>
>>19239415
I think the most important thing is knowledge of the treatment you're getting. Don't be an idiot and opt out of chemo (unless you have no chance of survival and don't want to go through with it.)

Dr. Robert Becker in the Body Electric (or Counter Currents, can't remember which) talked about this surgeon they had at their VA hospital who was a celebrity; Doctors would drive hours to see him do a particular risky procedure that caused a lot of trauma. He'd do it perfectly every time, but treated the patients like passive objects. More of his patients died than others whose doctors took the time to explain what the operation was and what it did, but who moved slower and sometimes even made mistakes.

It's important for you to
>Ask your doctor or nurse what medicines you are getting
>Ask what the surgery is doing and how it helps
>Research mode-of-action of the drugs
>Try to visualize and understand this

I'm not saying it'll make you survive, but if you realize the doctors are actually trying to help with chemicals that target cells with fast growth rates, you'll understand the negative side effects, and feel more confident with a better immune system. Every little step, Anon.

I shadowed a nurse during healthcare clinicals at the Chemo ward, the chemicals are brutal but all have interesting and different modes of action. Here's a few

http://www.macmillan.org.uk/information-and-support/treating/chemotherapy/drugs-and-combination-regimens
>>
>>19239579
And if your doctor says there's nothing else that can be done, why not travel in stead of praying? The greatest power you'll find if you haven't spent 20 years in the inner circles of secret Buddhist or occult societies is meeting and talking to other people. Don't spend your last times trying to light candles or chant, at least go to a monastery and seek their help. Just ask, they can tell you better than I can. Same for a Christian pastor or an Imam. Religious figures always have a good way of explaining things like this.

Wish you all the best, if true.
>>
i say go full pot head. isnt it supposed to cure stuff?
>>
File: 1491524809204.jpg (442KB, 2161x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1491524809204.jpg
442KB, 2161x1400px
>>19239415
Gracious tea. And imbibe some Senegalese volcanic clay dust. I'm not shitting you
>>
>>19239415
Sorry graviola tea
>>
>>19239415
I agree with using thought and energy to heal your body. I can also attest to the healthiness of using natural (or pure) psychoactive drugs in such work.

On another note, a proper diet cannot be stressed enough. Family members of mine have beat cancers by cutting out sugar and heavy carbs + marijuana. SPECIFICALLY look into the CBD from the marijuana. It's sold in most US states legally, over the counter. And NO psychoactive properties (you won't feel high.)

CBD is the secret, I think.
>>
>>19239415
You're healed. Just believe.
>>
>>19239415
realize that you can't die
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
295KB, 1280x720px
Pepe is vital to life.

Pepe expands consciousness.

Pepe is love.

Pepe cures cancer.

This is a Pepe thread.
>>
>>19239415
Stop eating sugar & grains.
Read, shop & live.
https://pastebin.com/Hr0mK970
>>
>>19239415

Well, anon, you're at the first stage. Without a doubt it will be difficult the journy towards acceptance, but maybe it's better to start it now.
>>
>>19239579
I am sorry to hear that, even though I don't know you.

If you care about my opinion at all, I'd say you should just go whatever you always wanted to do before you leave this Earth. Just enjoy yourself and forget about all other worries.

Cherish your last moments and don't let yourself down, do what must be done to bring you happiness, don't let others tell you otherwise.
>>
>>19239415

I think that the current state of /x/ will ramp it to terminal 7
>>
>>19239602
>>19239423
>Wanting to spend eternity just sitting around kissing a tyrant's ass
Fuck that, I refuse to sacrifice my morals out of fear.
>>
>>19239415
I'm sorry, love. You'll get better.
>>
>>19239423
>>19239602
>Serial rapist and murderer can get into paradise just for telling God he's sorry
>Meanwhile, a loving husband and father from some rural village that's never heard of Christianity goes to hell to be tortured for all eternity because he never got saved
This seems both fair and just.
>>
>>19239415
apricot pips.
Not even meming.
>>
@ OP
Don't listen to them, cancer is only a death sentence for normies.
>>19239930
Very good advice.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=graviola+cancer&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5
Graviola isn't completely harmless though. Lots of south american stuff I didn't put in the pastebin. Lapacho works (a bit), Cats Claw(dangerous too), Mansoa alliacea, Ayahuasca.
There's Sulfuraphane from eating raw Kale.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=Sulforaphane+cancer
Tribulus terrestris etc. Pharmacology/plantfags can list that stuff all day.
>>
>>19240020
He's clearly at the "bargaining" stage, meng.
>>
File: 88.jpg (437KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
437KB, 800x571px
Read the Book of the Dead. Or pray. To whatever Pantheon you attune to.
>>
>>19239415
smoke weed
>>
You can't die if you're eternal.
>>
>>19239415
We all gotta go sometime. None of know exactly when. Your cancer can go into remission and you can get hit by a car the following day. Just live your life like you usually do and take what comes may.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Try an alkaline diet and lots of leafy greens and Turmeric
Meditate frequently every day
Stay hydrated and rested at all times
Go for walks in nature
Stop drinking
Stop smoking (including pot, though eating or vaporizing pot is fine)

If you do all of these you significantly increase your odds.
>>
>>19239415
take Methadon as well.
it helps.
a lot.
>>
>>19239663
This this this
>>19239415
OP see ^ also it's called keto diet look it up
>>
File: deebly_goncerned.png (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
deebly_goncerned.png
9KB, 246x205px
>>19239415
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I'll send you some pink light of healing at next Sunday's mass meditation. Please give something to focus on like where the cancer is.

I recently read that MEGA doses of INTRAVENOUS vitamin C (ascorbic acid) can cure cancer. I only say this because there are NO risks or side effects if you get pharmaceutical grade IV bags. (People are miffed right now because the FDA is making it hard to manufacture these vitamin C bags.)

So at worst you just wasted your time.
>>
>>19239415
Dont go on /B/ and meditate.
>>
>>19239415
wim hof breathing
>>
>>19239415
Stop eating for a bit as you start eating apple's seeds.
You may be a test subject for the hipotesis that cancer will take anything with glucose.
t. Doc
>>
>>19239423

This is a troll. He hit you guys with some decent bait.

>>19239415

Love yourself, focus on mediation and breathing. Depending where it is. You will have time to react and work against it if you wish too. Some of the simplest changes and heal and help you. Try avoiding gluten and changing your lifestyle. Less or no red meat, exercising and check what medications you're on that can contribute to your bad health.

Also, I have learned that blind massagers can find and feel your energy in body.

Leave no stone unturned. Attempt everything at least 5x. Good luck anon. Sending you positive vibes
>>
>>19241667
Me again.

I wanted to also to encourage yourself to do a DNA test. Asap will help you guide you to heal your body
>>
>>19239423
Cant believe you guys fell or it
>>
>>19239415
Take enough LSD to meet Death and challenge him in a game of Yu-Gi-Oh for your soul. Remember to win.
>>
>>19239415
Every soul lives a couple thousand times. Dont worry. Life is great. - tom campbell
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.