[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably going insane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2792.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2792.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
For three days in a row, I've been finding dead birds, and also this symbol sprayed next to one. This really bothered me since my superstitious side tells me something is wrong. I've had these vivid lucid dreams for the last couple of nights and it's killing me from the inside. I can't tell when I'm dreaming.
>>
File: IMG_2791.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2791.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Probably a cat?
>>
>>19239350
I don't have an answer but good luck op, bump!
>>
>>19239350
Looks like city workers are doing something useful in your area, OP. They spray the sidewalk to indicate what has been done. This looks like "K" <--- and then an "X" through it to indicate that whatever "K" stands for, it has either been finished, or is no longer there.

Where I live, for instance, "FH" means fire hydrant. The symbols here, but with the K replaced by a FH, would indicate that the Fire Hydrant is in the direction the arrow is pointing, but it has either been checked, or is no longer in service.
>>
>>19239447
Actually, it doesn't look like a K. But the point still stands. It could be that they're moving the footpath or some shit. Maybe they're going to paint new lines, or something similar.
>>
>>19239447
That could explain a lot! I guess it's just my brain finding patterns in bullshit again
>>
File: IMG_2862.png (407KB, 605x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.png
407KB, 605x539px
It does look like a contrusction sign. The color seems the same as in pic related, when Sarah Silverman thought these were swastikas.
>>
Sounds like anxiety is just getting the best of you. Nothing supernatural to be worried about.
>>
File: dk-logo.jpg (129KB, 659x849px) Image search: [Google]
dk-logo.jpg
129KB, 659x849px
just some edgy punk teen
>>
>>19239665
>see a sign
>m-must be nazis
Libs pls
>>
File: iug8oiyg.png (10KB, 1065x567px) Image search: [Google]
iug8oiyg.png
10KB, 1065x567px
>>19239350
>>
>>19239350
Looks like a surveying mark. Probably to denote a hot underground electrical run.
>>
File: ralph_im_helping.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_im_helping.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>19239350
In Southern California you can call a number for a dead bird and the city will come collect it. They test ALL dead birds they find for West Nile virus. They also test all found dead bats for rabies.

I guess birds who die in the wild are all eaten, so if one is on the ground it's unusual enough to test. Maybe the marks are semi-permanent paint where other dead birds where found?
>>
>>19239734
kek
>>
>>19239350
That's a utility locates marking.
X'd out because the locator decided that's not where it goes or doesn't want a surveyor picking it up.
>>19239908
Pink = unknown

>>19239665
Got to admit that's a cool ass Fiber Optic marking
>>
>>19239350
birds are dropping dead in austria just as well.
this is common these days. don't worry.
>>
>>19239350
>>19241493
(same guy)
i am finding dead birds all over the place.
a dead eagle. a dead singing bird.
all is dieing off. almost forgot to mention: monsanto produces plants that are resistant to aluminium. i wonder why. there are no chemtrails.
>>
>>19239734
no lie I have tagged that before, it's so iconic
>>
>>19239350
I kept finding dead pidgeons a few months back, then one day I saw a falcon flying overhead and realized that's what was killing them. I go /out/ a lot and this was the first time I saw a falcon outside captivity.
>>
>>19241503
I still see chem trails. They come out of the aircraft in small bursts and dissipate fast. They mostly try to hide it in clouds now as well.
>>
>>19239353
a cat would eat everything
>>
File: vjG6uvD.png (1MB, 1442x1330px) Image search: [Google]
vjG6uvD.png
1MB, 1442x1330px
>>19239353
that sign could be from workers who have to do something under the road or whatever and means something like "from here on to the left" road gets closed or something like that.

in the woods near my house you ser that shit everyday on the trees and walkways..
they do some shit on the trees that look like from horrormovies but in the end the signs mean stuff like "cut every branch below 3meters" or "this one must fall" or "take that one branch off at the left" and at the end you think the blair witch sits somewhere but at the end it was just a guy with a big belly and spray can.
>>
>>19242291
Not all cats eat the preys they kill
>>
>>19242544
then they leave it whole. then don't just munch on it a little
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.