[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visualize it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: creative_visualization.jpg (80KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
creative_visualization.jpg
80KB, 300x386px
What is the truth behind being able to focus your mind to creare visuals and complex visual phenomena.

Nikola Tesla spoke of being able to build his inventions in his head in perfect detail and foresee issues before even physically acquiring the parts.

Come on /x/ im sure theres some hidden reason.
>>
File: 1496570220835.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496570220835.gif
1MB, 152x150px
>>19239306
>>
File: IMG_2805.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_2805.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How should I know?
>>
>>19239306
It just takes the silencing of the ego so you don't assign personality to thoughts. The brain is a computer after all, you just need to keep focusing on what you want and the cells adjust to serve that function.
>>
>>19239339
This kinda relates to how people project their inner feelings on the world around them and that creates their subjective reality correct?
>>
>>19239306
Very interesting!
I think in some religions, or some new age circles that take some aspects from them as well, visualization is very important. For example I remember the law of One saying that when done well visualizations can affect planetary consciousness or something, iirc. Pretty interesting stuff.
>>
>>19239357
Yeah, from what I can tell. I mean, the only thing that keeps us from being one absolute source is the void. But the void is just non-energized existence. So it all "is". As a species we just need to stop hallucinating. The distance between cells is as mythical as the distance between stars. All though, it does serve the purpose of making very interesting equations.
>>
>>19239306
wtf?? you just fucking close your eyes and focus on the constructs you want to see; if they're not appearing clearly, then you think harder

literally can you really not do this?? it's the same fucking basic-ass IQ test "hey, here's the solid image, how would it look if it was unfolded??" question...
>>
>>19239461
Cancerous mongoloid.
Visualization abilities lie on a spectrum.
There's the guy with aphantasia and the one who sees hallucinations.
>>
>>19239739
lol your a fag
>>
>>19239768
>lelelel xD le ebin fag meme
>>
File: tmp_29383-9e3618930648.png (58KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29383-9e3618930648.png
58KB, 200x197px
>>19239306
It's because you're living in a simulation.

The simulation is being run within physical reality, and it's a simulation of that very same physical reality that it's being run within.
>>
>>19239776
and a cuck, i bet you repost reddit memes on facebook scraping for likes from fat girls
>>
File: LIGO_GIF_Infinite.gif (3MB, 615x344px) Image search: [Google]
LIGO_GIF_Infinite.gif
3MB, 615x344px
>>19239796
2 giant blackhole computers are running the simulations.
>>
>>19239339
>It just takes the silencing of the ego
>you just need to keep focusing on what YOU want

What
>>
>>19241181
Oh, goodness. The use of spun naked singularities to overcome normal limits on processing density is genius.
>>
>>19241793

I am trying to see why you what. But all I can get from why you couldn't comprehend this anon's post is that you just can't comprehend. Nothing confusing from, no self contradictory in post.
>>
>>19239339
Psychocybernetics is a great book that expands on this.
>>
>>19239306
>Nikola Tesla spoke of being able to build his inventions in his head in perfect detail and foresee issues before even physically acquiring the parts.
I can do the same when designing software, so I imagine it would be similar when dealing with the physical.
The purpose of it was probably just to simulate / predict things so you can plan ahead. It's is probably also used for remembering things. The brain likes to remember more than a single sense.
>>
>>19239339
>>

i can perform complicated mathematical calcualtions inside my mind or determine weight or density of an object without any mathematical knowledge, its all embeded
>>
It's not hard, just think without talking to yourself
Remember that language and talking is a human invention, you were taught language, your brain knows how to comprehend.
>>
The truth is some people are extremely gifted.
The best way to do this is to practice seeing with your eyes and hands and then training your brain to project outward almost like you were using your eyes and hands...
>>
>>19243111
This
>>
File: fwut thu ffuck.gif (2MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
fwut thu ffuck.gif
2MB, 193x135px
>>19239461
>>19239739

APHANTASIA
IS LITERALLY
COVERT CENSORSHIP

THERES A DEVICE BEING
KEPT IN NEW YORK
THAT IS LITERALLY
CREATING
EVIL ITSELF ON OUR PLANET
WE DESTROY THIS THING
WE CAN ALL BE FREE AND SEEEEEEEA

help unblock the obstruction
of Sources mind and letting
his imaginations manifest
in conjunction to the
collectives heart
based desire

everyones hurting
him because he simply wants
to experiences the joy and sheeer brilliance
of love the universe truly is beyond the veil
of deception when did it get THIS bad
that sacrifice hate and envy
was the embodiment of sadistic
satisfaction can someone
ellaborate how all this hatred towards him began like beyond earth of anyone knows??

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/06/vacuum-metastability-event.html
>>
>>19243111
Tell me more, please
>>
>>19243288
It won't help, it's like that saying that you can't see the forest for the trees.
I suck at visualization myself but it is possible to do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.