[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2520.jpg (44KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.jpg
44KB, 590x590px
If aliens look like pic related, would that mean they evoluted similarly to humans? Or were they just God's rough draft?
>>
>>19238799
https://www.google.com/sky/

Look around for a little bit, and ask yourself if you are God's only creation.
>>
Assuming they come from a different planet with a different climate, terrain and predators, it's unlikely they would evolve the same way as us.
>>
>>19238805
OP didn't state that humans were gods only creation. He merely asked if anyone else was under the assumption that aliens were a pre-archetype for humans.
>>
>>19238799
Aliens are just humans from the future, the abductions are a way for them to analyze how were their ancestors like and every big civilization was helped by them in one way or another to fasten evolution.
>>
>>19238799
They just evolved depending on survival of the fittest and the environment they had to adapt to, literally like any other lifeform does, god isn't real.
>>
>>19238799
We are archetypes of them and they're archetypes of us, what's with this hierarchy bullshit?
Are you insecure or something?
>>
>>19238799

Bipedalism has cooling advantages and allows for the use of tools, which is obviously an evolutionary advantage. There's no reason why other planets couldn't produce the same kind of successful bipedal organisms that have been so successful here.
>>
Those are space suits they use in hostile environments... maybe they don't have a biological body
>>
>>19238913
Hasten, not fasten. You fasten a seatbelt.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>19238924
>god isn't real.
>>
File: tips.jpg (106KB, 1551x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
106KB, 1551x1080px
>>19239070
>buying into jew fairy tales isn't the most fedora-tier shit you could ever pull
>>
>>19238867
I was implying that OP should recognize how vast existence is. Assuming that God created an alien race as a beta test is why humans can't even start to chip away at their arrogance.
>>
>>19239122

(Have a you)
>>
According to some guy who claimed he worked at Area 51, an alien and extraterrestrial being are not synonyms, extraterrestrial being an advanced human and alien some completely new type of a lifeform. I don't really believe this Area 51 bullshit but whatever.

Anyway, if these beings are basically advanced humanoids I would say it is rational to think they are all pale and hairless. If you think how we've been evolving, we were hairy monkey at one point with dark skin, so if somewhere similar evolution took place but didn't slow down like it did with us, it makes sense.
>>
>>19238913
Why would they need to go back in time to study their ancestors? The 21st century should be very well documented.. I mean, they could just Google (or whatever search engine they've got in the future) any questions and search up archives.
>>
>>19239479
>they could just Google

Like the Jews aren't re-writing history as we know it today....
>>
Aliens = Demons = Fallen Angels

23rd September
>>
>>19239479
Maybe some natural/nuclear disaster wiped out all the evidence from this eras, who knows really..
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>19238799
They are our children.
>>
>>19239571
demons are angels bud
>>
>>19239070
I'll gladly be called a fedora lord than be stupid enough to believe in deities.
>>
>>19238799
You can't talk about aliens and also god you dumbfuck. God is an ancient way people use to understand things they didn't understand. Fuck off and go pray.
>>
>>19238799
I hope they aren't from Mothership Zeta, they look funny
>>
if they look like that they are almost certainly us from the future
>>
>>19239479
The best way to study something is see it in person.
>>
>>19239479
Shit nigga I could Google the Middle Ages and kind of get what life was like back then but seeing it with my own eyes would give the clearest picture
>>
File: 1491969767775.jpg (757KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491969767775.jpg
757KB, 1920x1080px
Its threads like these that make me visit /x/.
>>
>>19239157
>Assuming that a god created humans is why humans can't even start to chip away at their arrogance.

fixed.
>>
>>19238805
wow its so beautiful
>>
Maybe we are the rough draft. We were made first but religion keep us back for thousands of years, delaying our advancements. But with them religion never existed they never wasted time. Thus being more advanced.
>>
>>19245473
Do you not realize that stars and galaxies share age differences that can be billions of years apart?

Our star, for example, is about 4.5 billion years old and has an estimated lifespan of about 9-10 billion years. It is but one of many such stars in our galaxy, and the observable universe. Can you not imagine what would happen if an intelligent species had a billion year head start on us?

BILLIONS of stars are older than us by BILLIONS of years, dude.
>>
>>19239070
Damn, I swear I have the same shirt in my closet.
>>
Oxygen percentage in our atmosphere decreased dramatically over the course of life's history. That's why you see giant insects (a few feet long) during certain fossil periods. Most insects breathe through their skin with pores, and the increased levels of oxygen allowed them to grow to such sizes. If our oxygen levels had not decreased on our planet, we could have ended up with an intelligent insect species due to the increase in biomass.
>>
>>19238799
they could just as easily be interdimensional beings.

Some theories are they are bionic androids hence they are grown, and dont have genitals
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.