[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Abduction/Mantis Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: ayyyyyyyy.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyy.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Post your alien encounter stories, bonus points for alternative species such as Mantoids and Reptilians.
Greentexts welcome.
>>
File: TVR_Tuscan_01[1].jpg (258KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TVR_Tuscan_01[1].jpg
258KB, 1024x768px
I've seen some guys with heads that kind of mimmick an elephant but without the ears.
They had skin like pic related, changing color depending on where you look.
They answered questions, but didn't touch me. They seemed intriged that I only started asking things instead of freaking out because I thought that was my chance.
They taught me a bit of human history and astronomy and all they said just came to my mind as if it was being put there artificially.
>>
>>19238787
Was meditating and get into my third eye. I see bodies lined up, they almost look like corpses but there eyes are open. Stop meditating and am like "duh wut now" start meditating again. Go back in third eye, entire vision is taken up by the most realistic looking praying mantis bug eyed mother fucker I've ever seen. Later on I'm outside watching what appears to be a UFO. Go inside and meditate. Suddenly I'm back outside watching the same fucking craft do the same fucking shit. Realize this and I'm back in bed... odd you would mention this btw. I wAtched a marylin Manson video that had praying mantis aliens pop up in related videos. Literally watched a video on praying mantis aliens 15 minutes ago
>>
File: Bug Ayyyyy.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bug Ayyyyy.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>19238787
bump
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
>>19238813
Simon Parkes, that's all I'll say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2lwOUQI-Xc
>>
>>19238787
>went to sleep
>feel the need to pee
> my room on the 1st floor
>bathroom on ground floor
>lets go
> see aliens like 2-4 near bathroom, they are like 60cm tall
>they see me
>"we come in peace"
>get the broom
>TAKE YOUR PEACE
>beat the shit out of them
>wake up in my bed
>feel bad for the little guys
>>
File: 1498966848703.jpg (78KB, 368x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498966848703.jpg
78KB, 368x468px
>>19239328
moar
>>
>>19239328
thats all. they werent grays, insects or repts
>>
>>19238804

...And exactly what they said? Found them at a trip to disneyland or something?
>>
>>19238787
I want to HABEEBEE It.
>>
File: 1495498686799.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1495498686799.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>
File: sumer.jpg (138KB, 1000x641px) Image search: [Google]
sumer.jpg
138KB, 1000x641px
They have been here longer than we have
>>
>>19240950
they said aliens communicate constantly through music and vibrations and intuition. that people who compose often are just receiving ways to spread their word and this is why shamans used drums to induce out of body experiences and talk to 'spirits' or aliens.
>>
>>19238931
Simon is full of fucking shit. You retarded schizoid.
>>
>be 14
>Have suffered from sleep paralysis before
>Usually just see shadows that look like people, occasional floating shapes in the room
>"Wake" to sleep paralysis one night
>My bed isn't my bed, I'm laying down on a metal table
>these ugly as fuck things are surrounding me, they look like blobs but they have multiple arms with bones sticking out of the ends for fingers
>Finger count varies, anywhere from 3 bone fingers to 8 max
>They have these camera-lense eyes and these screens that display mouths
>There's a thing attached to my junk that im assuming is for collecting piss or cum
>The alien blobs are communicating in clicks and these high pitched tones, sounds like coil whine
>I'm paralyzed but I can still feel things on my skin
>One of these things touches me, feels slimy
>Punctures my leg with his/her/it's bone finger. Goes in deep
>Hurts like shit cant move though
>Suddenly table I'm on goes vertical
>My body is dumped into this liquid vat
>I wake up
>There's a hole in my leg

It fucked me up pretty good.
>>
>>19243370
Yea I watched the video he recommended to me. Interesting how he meets the people in a trance, similar to my vision. I'm not buying it though. I believe they're demons as I only see shit like that before I get anywhere while meditating. If I see ayyys or anything overtly negative I turn them to vapor and then usually I get to see something beautiful
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.