[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever had a realistic dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I just woke up from a nap I had, but it was hard to wake up from the nap at first. While dreaming, I dreamed that I was in a school bus for degenerate people, and the leader was a snobby, black haired girl (She told everyone that they looked bad, but told me I was the ugliest.) Then, I saw myself looking around an abandoned high school, and the scariest part, I got hit it the back of my head REAL HARD, and felt it..No one was in my room at the time while I was sleeping, my bedroom door was locked. Guys wtf was this???
>>
>>19238570
>Has anyone ever had a realistic dream?
Nearly everyone, you just haven't thought to ask before.
>Guys wtf was this?
You had a dream. It's possible to feel any sensation in a dream that you've felt in waking life, including pain, although intense emotions and sensations usually wake you.
>>
File: 1469469607246.jpg (108KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1469469607246.jpg
108KB, 500x667px
>>19238585
>intense emotions and sensations usually wake you.
How come when I got hit real hard in the back of me noggin, I was still dreaming? Weirdest part of that was when the dream people around me were saying things like, "Yo, you okay dude?" and shit like that. No one would confront who did it to me.
>>
>>19238570
Eventually you realize reality isn't so separated. Don't worry, it's just a dream within a dream.
>>
Realistic dreams? every night, could even start to dream before I even sleep. but when I really notice it I wake up from it.
>>
>>19238712
YES! THATS WHAT IT WAS! I do believe it was a dream within a dream, because when I "woke up" from it, I was still sleeping (Well, still dreaming anyway) That shit is scary as fuck
>>
>>19238570

Yeah, I had an ultra realistic lucid dream one time that's pretty fuckin weird.
I can share it if you want, anon.
>>
It's ok OP, we are all taking our antidepressants here.
>>
I once had a dream about going to work that played out exactly how going to work in real life would (nothing weird happened).

I felt like I had just worked a shift when I woke up. Then I had to go to work.

It fucking sucked.
>>
File: tenebre.jpg (70KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
tenebre.jpg
70KB, 1280x688px
>>19238570
Why do you lock your bedroom door? Just curious.

Anyway, to answer your question I've experienced extreme pain in dreams. My most recent dream or nightmare if you will was about a month or so ago. I was kidnapped and tortured with pic related MKULTRA-style for what seemed like days. Yes, DAYS. Although the dream probably only lasted about 10-15 minutes tops. They kept cutting me with straight razors and the shit didn't exactly hurt, it was a strange icky, painful, tickly kind of feeling and they just kept cutting into me over and over and over and over and I felt every bit of it. I actually went nuts at the end of the dream. I lost my train of thought, I just became a blob flesh responding to pain. Scary that dreams can be this intense. I woke up pretty shaken but at least my mind was right.
>>
>>19238694
I have had at least three different dreams of being tortured in hell. Whatever you can imagine, you can experience in a dream, and apparently I can imagine walking across a field of acidic blade-grass with a demon behind me promising worse if I stop walking, among other things.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.