[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /x/ community in the real world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: blur.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blur.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
Do you have friends? What is your social life like? Do you talk alien talk with real people?

Who are you, anon? Do I see you at the grocery store?
>>
Myself and best buddy plus two other guys. I'm a lifelong martial artist/christfag, bff is a universalist(? Believes everything is connected, we are god, etc.). Friend 1 is a chemist, and friend 2 is an Argentinian who's mother is a healer, very into occult.

We all get along and have great talks, all very openminded, we understand the world will be what we view it through. great group.
>>
I'm the homeless man you try to ignore as you walk by but I have great spiritual powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1yT1WcSJpE
>>
My best friends are highly educated people, with doctors or who are managers or have high paying jobs in IT.
We get along great, but they are all skeptics and atheists, except me. I would be too if I hadn't had a psychosis about nine years ago, which got me really thinking and into a whole different set of mind.
I have strange experiences, because I have a, meh, let's call it, "special" kind of mind, or connection to the universe as I like to think about it.
But if I tell my friends about those extraordinary experiences of mine, I always tell them like it was, on one hand, but always pick my words carefully, and don't tell them that I still believe it's all true. They would just look at me as still crazy and I don't want that.
I only talk alien crazy talk completely open to strangers on the internet.
>>
>>19238404
Horror fan. I've got creepy eyes, but otherwise the /x/ on me doesn't much show.

Introvert, so I pretty much keep my interests to myself. I'm not social. When I was in college there was a group of people I hung out with on account of shared interests, but we weren't extremely close.

I did once talk about reptilians with a woman at the laundromat, but she's the one who brought it up. I'm really more about zombies.
>>
Do you have friends? Not realistically. Mainly online associations from gaming. Real life friends have become a distant thing for me, I meet up to smoke with some old highschool classmates but that's about it.

What is your social life like? Empty.

Do you talk alien talk with real people? No.

Who are you, anon? Do I see you at the grocery store? Yes, you would.
>>
>>19238404
>Do you have friends?
No, im 25 and never had a friend.

>What is your social life like?
Nonexistent.

>Do you talk alien talk with real people?
No, not really.

>Who are you, anon? Do I see you at the grocery store?
Probably.
>>
I've got a healthy friend/family/social life, me and a few friends hunt /x/ for good threads that pop up here and there on here.
I've shared my spooky stories with them and had one or two spook-adventures with a few.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.