[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qi practice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Chi.png (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Chi.png
9KB, 320x320px
Would be interesting to hear about the many different practices which use qi and maybe some of your experiences if you are willing to share
>>
>>19238271
Real qi practices? Or mainstream kind ones?
Which type ones do you want to learn about? Be careful in your choice though.
Not everyone have the talent to practice the real thing(nor safely).
>>
>>19238765
Not OP but why would anyone care about anything other the real thing? Please share!
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: 2017-07-03.jpg.jpg (169KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-03.jpg.jpg
169KB, 736x981px
>>19238895
Qi moves through the Meridians.
Meridians are channels between, the blood vessels and the nervous system.

Qi is the life energy thats refined from, Air and Water; from Oxygen, mainly(/naturally) by using the chemical/biological reactions and the nourishment from the food.

Qi practices is controlling and mastering these processes consciously, to produce and control, more energy than the tiny amount that is naturally produced by the biological processes.
>>
>>19239141
Also chakras are large intersection points where different meridians connect/meet.
>>
>>19239141
>>19239150
Interesting. Where can one look to learn even more?
>>
>>19239167
Its not open to the public, and only few at a time know how it really works(for the past few thousand years), you're very lucky to look at this threads as well as that Ive decided to check 4chan these few days.

Refining Qi is mainly about breathing.
To control ot you need to mentally map your whole meridians system and visualize it with a strong intent to move(as well as the purpose which the energy would serve) the energy from the lower dantian along the meridian you want, at the correct angles which allow it smooth movement without colliding with the walls(if it collides with the walls of the channels, it disrupts the flow of all energy in your body and makes your body temporarily sick, or in worse cases at risk of death or permanent crippling of the closest organ/area where energy collided).

Be very very careful about it.

To begin refining Qi, breath in deeply through just the nose while mouth slightly open, then slowly breathe out through mouth, as if pushing the 'air' down into your lower dantian. It should feel as if breathing out smoothly and slowly straight from the lungs/throat, without stoping/colliding in your mouth, a smooth stream of air.
You can confirm that you do it correctly when you start feeling the body heating up, and feeling as if you have needle-like hot yet cold snakes of electricity appearing and disappearing/moving along your body.
And the air you breathe out will be very high temp.
You will also notice that you mind/head feels more refreshed and clear as if youve slept for a good amount of hours and just woke up. Body will feel stronger too. (But the effect will fade away unless you practice enough to make that Qi amount permanent and not just during the breathing practice/process.

Good luck.
>>
>>19239261
Also dont refine qi on empty stomach, but not full, and remember to drink enough water(plain water), but not too much.

I will not teach the qi controlling angles nor the logic/method behind them as its too dangerout for both the person trying and because it can be abused in the wrong hands. Qi can heal and strengthen, but it can also harm and destroy.
>>
>>19239312
OP here was gone for a while.
Thanks for that answer

To answer your ealier question i was pretty open to everything as i know there are a lot of different practices which interact with qi

The main ones i have heard about are obviously various forms of qi gong, yoga and healing practices such as for example reiki.

I understand that you would not like to teach the way to allign the chakras and so on but would you be able to lead me to where i could find the theory/practice it?
The practice which you believe is the right one?
>>
>>19239141
Noticing the similarity with the tree of life from jewish roots. Obviously related/stolen/adopted by one of the parties.
Anything that you know about which you are willing to share?
Very interested in the whole story of religion and belief
>>
>>19239392
>The practice which you believe is the right one?
lol...fyi that qitard is being half-legit while half-LARPing, trying to make the shit he's saying sound like it's esoteric; you could've learned all of what he's told you from Google, literally...
>>
>>19239392
Look for the most ancient uncorrupted, knowledge, as well as, how numbers/mathematics works.

>>19239396
The origin of it is extremely ancient knowledge.
The Ancient Jewish, the Ancient Chinese, the Ancient Hindus, the Ancient Egyptian, are all remains/surviving clans of the time of Ancient 'Alchemy'.
Their tiny uncorrupted(uncorrupted by religion, greed nor stupidity) encrypted relics, all points to one same origin/ancient Knowledge, which was the Ancient Alchemy.
The symbol representing of Ancient Alchemy clans heritage, was the 'Seed/Flower/Fruit/Egg(/Tree) of Life'.
Jews have the the tree and the encrypted Torah and book of numbers, The Chinese have the most Ancient Knowledge of The Dao(/same as Egyptians, The ALL), The Egyptians have the Eye of Thoth(Fixed Eye of Horus; Wisdom of Thoth; Knowledge of The ALL) and the encrypted myths of the 'gods', the Hindus have the encrypted Vedas and the Ancient Vedic Math.

Good luck on your journey.
>>
>>19239500
>Look for the most ancient uncorrupted, knowledge
you're a retard
>>
File: tmp_29383-giphy(3)-565175470.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29383-giphy(3)-565175470.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>19238271
Qi rotation is a form of telecommunications technology.

Unhealthy qi paths are stuck in a binary mode--they can flex, or relax, but qi doesn't flow; entropy = 2. Dead paths can't be affected at all, and are not differently sensed from the physical world; entropy = 1.

Yin qi always flows towards the Zero Point, where entropy = 1 = 2^0. Yang qi excites the entropy of a path, rotating it through its various modes. Applying yang qi to an unhealthy path isn't enough to heal it. It will simply rotate between being flex or relaxed with a frequency equal to the amount of yang qi applied.

To heal an unhealthy path, the flow of qi must come from an already healthy source energy, flow THROUH the unhealthy path, and pool outwards to the dead, or physical world. Then by rotating the amount of yang qi applied, the unhealthy path will eventually reach its resonant frequency, and start flowing healthily again. It will become pliable, able to smoothly flex or relax in many states, rather than rigidly becoming fully tense, or empty and limp; entropy = 3,4,5,6,7,8...

If you can shape qi, you can use nodal points to navigate energy throigh closed networks, such as organic bodies. Imagine a face, made out of necks. Each of those necks are made of torsos. Each torso is made of limbs. Then let the fractal collapse, as you feel a wave of energy resonate by parts, face, neck, torso, limbs. Yin qi is by parts, like a tone. Yang qi is by frequency, like a note.

All qi flows from notewise frequencies, to tonewise parts, ultimately pooling into the universal frequency composition, Love.

Each one (1) is a complex frequency tone of many frequency notes in a chord. Thus one is the all, and the all are the one.

If studied as a science, you will discover that qi rotation is a form of advanced telecommunications technology, by which consciousness uses the frequency networks of a body to navigate energy through paths.
>>
>>19239500
Thank you. I have been on the right path then. I shall continue while keeping your answer in mind :)

>>19239563

Thank you. Interesting
>>
>>19239500
Just because I would have the opportunity to. Would you recommend taking qi gong classes or qi gong in general (obviously finding one which seems pure in its approach)
>>
>>19239587
You're welcome'

To change an unhealthy organ into healthy organ, make it the spot where yang qi changes into yin qi. Imagine white water flowing into the organ, and coming out inky black on the other side, then supply it with this flow, until it greys out in its own time.
>>
>>19239626
Haha that seems very difficult when I don't even have a start/the basics.
Thanks a lot though
>>
>>19239587
Youre welcome.

>>19239609
As a motivation/interest, yes.
But its important to practice the qi refinement correctly once you start doing so, and not by the method of the class if its different, because once you start refining more qi, your body will start getting used to the higher amount of qi in the body. So if you use a bad method, not only do you waste time, but you will also start feeling weaker(you wont be weaker but at the same level as you were before you began practicing) due to having less qi in the body than the new amount, and it might lead to your mind(/brain) to misunderstanding and sending a signal to your body saying youre mentally tired/sleepy.
>>
>>19239659
I'll remember it. From what I've heard and read qi gong does put emphasise on the breathing and "ease/help the qi flow"(?)
But there are so many different variants and I thought you were familiar with sone you might recommend but that us fine
I will see how it ends up. A bad experience is still experience
>>
>>19239261
Oh another tip I would recommend is,

For for the first 2-3 months I would recommend doing so while lying on your back, in as straight position as you can, feet touching/slightly pressed together toes facing up(and slightly forward), hands to the sides of the body with handpalms facing down.
The first sign that youre breathing out the right way(or close to the correct way), will be that when/while you breathe out, you start feeling pulsating heat/cold happening in your feet and handpalms, as if pushing out against a "solid" wall, along with your breathing out.
>>
>>19239802
Thank you so much for all the help. I obviously would love to know all that you want to know if that was possible but I will most definitely have to make my own experiences.
I would love to keep in contact if that is something you would be interested in. I don't see a good way of doing arranging that trough 4chan though...
>>
>>19239819
Youre welcome

>I would love to keep in contact if that is something you would be interested in.
Sorry though

Good luck :)
>>
>>19239889
I understand.
Thanks again and maybe I'll see you in the future when I made some progress :)
>>
>>19239889
How did you learn? Did you have a teacher or did you learn through self study?
>>
Here is a fun visualization to get in the mood for syncing your cycles:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=foWq1L05TtU
>>
>>19240619
Have you made that gif?
If so can you please make a flipped one?
36 Circles, Red at the very bottom, spring green on the right, violet on the left, cyan at the very top, the cycling in counter-clockwise(/anti-clockwise) rotation, starting from red to orange to yellow....
Then another one of it with spring green on the left, violet on the right,(red on bottom, cyan on top), in clockwise rotation, starting from red to orange to yellow...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.