[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have UFO/alien sightings suddenly stopped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Why have UFO/alien sightings suddenly stopped?
>>
>>19237777
Calm before the storm brother.
>>
>>19237777
There's only so much tomfoolery you can do by just playing light shows in the sky to spoop people. Old fashioned. Maybe we are connecting to them in greater ways now, like on this forum? Basically this>>19237787
>>
How fucking awesome is it going to be when nothing happens on our HABBENIN dates and /x/ will try to read too much shit from sime random news? Will those faggots try to backpedal?
>>
They haven't?? In fact they probably have increased lately. Are we on the same internet?
>>
>>19237777
Too many camera phones now.
>>
File: aXm4740xjU.jpg (89KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4740xjU.jpg
89KB, 650x650px
Friendly reminder that today is national UFO day.
>>
>>19237777
They have not stopped. There's a website called ufosightingsdaily or something, and they have new UFO sightings every day
>>
File: 1484319576751.png (118KB, 452x549px) Image search: [Google]
1484319576751.png
118KB, 452x549px
>>19237777
NASA confirmed last week that we have 0 (ZERO) evidence that we're not alone. The UK gubbermint also released most of their UFO evidence which they had said none of which was extraterrestrial. The universe is just too big. We're far too far away from anything else.

That being said, people will still believe we get visited by aliens because who the fuck cares? I find it hilarious that people think this.
>>
>>19237808
OP is a little faggot.

There has definitely been a marked increase in sightings.

The Fallen are desperate to get back here permanently
>>
File: implying.gif (2MB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
2MB, 312x234px
>>19237777
>implying
>>
>>19237777
>Why have UFO/alien sightings suddenly stopped?
Shamalan ruined ayyy lmaos. They are not cool anymore, so demons use other identities now.
>>
>>19237777
Is there any empirical evidence that they have? Do you have any statistical Data showing a sharp decline in reports?
>>
File: ......jpg (33KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
33KB, 500x564px
>>19237966
>NASA confirmed last week that we have 0 (ZERO) evidence
>NASA confirmed
>NASA
>>
>>19237777
You can set up Google alerts for any word or term you want. Kinda of the same goes for twitter or You Tube if you know how. You just have to remember OC usually isn't posted as #UFO.
>>
>>19237777
I see them all the time when I'm out in my backyard.
>>
>>19237787
This, July 7 and September 23 are big dates.
>>
>>19237777
Photography/video quality is high enough now that no one can ARGUE that a blob is an UFO
>>
Lately I see a lot of helicopters, but no UFOs. I could pretend that they're UFOs, but my eyes still work better than that. I saw what looked like a plane with a ground-facing searchlight on it onc, but even that wasn't a UFO.

If there are aliens in our skies, they're probably using a combination of stealth and the needlestack defense. All they need for flying unnoticed by the general public is to fly vehicles that look like planes or helicopters from the ground.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.