[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiple questions for people that have made tulpas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Tulpa_sigil.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tulpa_sigil.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
I'm interested in the idea of tulpas, so before considering making on, i have a few questions.

1. do you have to talk out loud in order to communicate with a tulpa?

2. can you easily make a tulpa fuck off?

3. can you change tulpas at anytime or only at the construction phase?

4. can a tulpa help you out? examples include remembering things, problem sloving, and advice.

5. can you make a tulpa have a wacky ability like having them be a spell or card you have to use first?

6. is making a tulpa based on a thing from a video game or show easier and faster than an original one?

7. are tulpas bound to the concept of space?

8. does making a tulpa make me have insane traits?

9. do i physically feel them if i touch them?

10. do they have to be realistic or can they be cartoon-ish?

if you could answer these it would be highly appreciated.
>>
>>19237640
Don't do it bruh all they do is convince you to make another one and all they do is make in jokes that you don't get it.
Wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>19237640
1.You can talk out loud or in your mind with your tulpa.

2.Just ignore them and they'll fuck off(might be hard after you get attached to them)

3.You can ignore the first and then create a 2nd one.

4.It can help you remember stuff,but if you for example dont like maths,the tulpa wont like it too.

5.I have no idea about this one.

6.Kinda,not much though,it'll still take a bit of time.

7.No

8.No

9.This is called Imposition.It will take some time to master Imposition,but it's worth it imo.

10.They can be a fucking anime character,or even a real person.
>>
shameful second bump
>>
>>19237640
>geniuenly believes tulpas are real
kid just do the world a favor and OD on something.
>>
1. No.
2. If you do it right then yes. If it goes out of hand then no.
By doing it right I mean the method where you keep redoing it on a schedule instead of letting it grow and grow and grow.
3. Construction phase is the most important, this is the core. It will naturally change over time based on your influence, but I'd say it's near-impossible to get rid of the core.
4. Supposedly. It can definitely help you psychologically the same way an imaginary friend would.
5. This is weird, but yeah, it can be done.
6. No experience with this, sorry.
7. Never tried to make one separate from idea of space.
8. I'd say yes. Hearing voiced in your head is considered an insane trait as far as I know.
9. Yes if it's very far gone. You shouldn't ever let it go this far however, sure-way to ruin your life.
10. Anything goes. You imagination is the limit.
>>
Can you have your tulpa affect the physical world?

I want a stand desu
>>
>>19238059
>Being able to have sex with killer queen
my god.............
>>
>>19238059
Only to the extent magic can.
>>
>>19238097
So yes?
>>
>>19238104
So no stands.
>>
>>19237640

Can tulpas be from western cartoons or are they just Anime like waifus?
>>
>>19238118
Dude they can even be a book
>>
>>19237640
>I'm interested in the idea of making myself go literally insane
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.