[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some /x/ things in austin texas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: GrilledCheese.jpg (9KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
GrilledCheese.jpg
9KB, 269x188px
what are some /x/ things in austin texas
>>
Thier gay ass food
>>
Let me know if you find out cause I live here. There's at least the one really old hotel downtown (I forget the name) that supposedly has a haunted floor/area... I think there's probably something else too
>>
>>19237018
The Shadowlands used to have some info about haunted places in Austin, though not much. I've lived here for 8 years and I really wish this city had more of a paranormal community. You'd think all of the wooded lots in this city would be prime breeding ground for cult activity and other spooky shit, but sadly no.
>>
>>19237018
Hang out in Rosewood park @2am, you'll see some spooky shit there!
>>
>>19237018
I'm not sure about Austin, but an hour and a half away in San Antonio there's some /x/ stuff. There's the donkey lady bridge, and the train tracks off the top of my head. The Train tracks you go to, park right on the tracks, and cover your car in baby powder. It's said that there will be childrens hand prints all over the back of your car, trying to push it away. There was a pretty nasty accident a while back where a bus full of kids got railed by a train, and they try to push cars out of the way so they don't meet the same fate.
>>
>>19237851
>East Austin
I wouldn't even hang out there during the day; run-down ass ghetto full of illegals.
>>
>>19237018
Any /x/ spots are probably condos or vegan burrito bistros, now. Go to east Texas or Southeast, around Brazoria. I'm sure there's some weird stuff in the western desert, but all of interior southeast Texas is by default /x/ for being a giant swampy full of slave graveyards and thick, moss-choked woods.
>>
I live in Austin too and there's not shit here.

There's some bridge in a park on the east side that's supposed to be haunted, but that's all I've heard.

Everything here is too new.
>>
>>19237819
The Driskill, the Queen of England stayed there. W's old favorite hangout.
>>
>>19237877
>east texas
what kinda spooky stuff is happening around me anon?
>>
I used to live in austin but it turned into a liberal shit hole so i moved back to houston

we have some /x/ stuff here, like the spaghetti warehouse, some places near katy and bear creek, haunted buildings in galveston, frank shaw's gargoyle at johnson space center in clear lake
>>
>>19237018
Fuck your state and fuck your Lonestar beer.
>>
>>19237877
Fuck yeah. That's where most the crazies live in Texas.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.