[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I was meditating awhile back trying to learn the name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Rakshasa.jpg (158KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rakshasa.jpg
158KB, 333x500px
Hey /x/ I was meditating awhile back trying to learn the name of a lesser demon I was trying to make contact. while I was meditating on the name I only could hear one word "Rakshasa" I didn't know what it meant so I looked it up and turns out its a real demon based from indian culture. should I continue trying to contact it now knowing that its some sort of battle hungry demon? What could possibly go wrong right?
>>
>>19236736
long story short I'd like to know if anyone else has some knowledge on the subject at hand.
>>
you dumb shit rakshasa is a general class

basically it's the indian word for demon

these are powerful beings. good luck. you're probably in better shape than with any other kind of demon, because these things are at least Hindu, lmao
>>
>>19236736
It already got wrong since you are hearing shit that is not there. Get help, visit a doctor.
>>
>>19236736
Rakshasa ain't a specific dude it's a type of daemon.
As for contacting, sure why not, see if you can record something. If it's real the worst thing that'll happen is you die.
>>
give us more detail please i wanna start a thing on x where people really have to fill their shit out

i know a lot is intuition but fill in everything you have

desu, hope this nigga is a rakshasa. because that would mean you have some respect from a powerful and interesting class of being with well established lore.

hope that it is not a spirit who thinks you're stupid trying to make you think it's more powerful than it really is. ask it to prove it's a rakshasa.
>>
>>19237242
well to be fair i've always been a bit of the violent type. not to peoples faces of course but I work out alot and love beating the shit out of my punching bags (not sure if this would help) I was just looking to contact a lesser demon to measure how far I really can go with meditation and start working on how to summon higher tier demons like azazel or lilith or something like that. I was working on my meditation skills and after a few days I heard the word "Rakshasa". I have not been diagnosed as a scitso or anything of the sort and I've never even heard of a Rakshasa up until this happend. Its been about two weeks since I tried to do anything involving spirits or demons of any sort. Kinda spooked to try again desu
>>
>>19237242
what do you mean by "proof" exactly?
>inb4 he rips my arms off
>>
>>19237277
>>19237285
I think it's legit.

I'm an amateur scholar of Hindu lore, but full time scholar of reality. A Rakshasa is like the spirit-world equivalent of you. Not intrinsically bad. They are fightin' type dudes with material goals.

Demon is a bad translation. They are a whole class of being in Hinduism and not at all necessarily bad. They are not demons. They are a race of spiritual being.

Anyway, I think you may have the real deal. A Rakshasa and a human are about on the same tier. Actually, humans are a bit above in a sense, but Rakshasas have more power.

Think of it as like a weird paranormal friend that's rooting for you, but it has its own life, so if it's interested then it would be as.. like, a friend. That's what's up with a Rakshasa. They are kind of like people honestly.

Honestly if you want my advice? Ask him to appear in physical form. *Invite* him. He won't hurt you, because it's a matter of honor. It's a Hindu thing. Just go with it.
>>
>>19237308
I know nothing of Hindu culture but if what you say is true I'll try it tonight its 2:50 here so its the perfect time to start meditating. Thanks for all the info this really puts my mind at ease. As long as its not here to threaten me I think we're golden
>>
>>19237332
perfect dude nah man I for example personally wouldn't fuck with a demon, just my own philosophy, but I would be down with a Rakshasa. They are interesting and some of them are even heroes.

I think if I remember correctly one of their defining traits is that they are angry and warlike. But again, not evil. They just have certain tendencies.
>>
>>19237308

TIL I might have a Rakshasa posing as a goetic entity...
>>
>>19237277
dont do it op.
use your meditation for good.
try to preserve your virtues and take lightly your 7 emotions and 6 desires.
dont mess with anything demonic intentionally.
humans are easily controlled by beings from other dimensions.
>>
>>19236736
In Indian texts, the Rakshasa were a race of violent, blood-thirsty spirits who took the form of giants with fangs and claws. Probably something you want to avoid.
>>
Does anyone know what "rola tali niki" means? I tried asking its name but I dont understand hindi
>>
>>19238354
on another note the anon was right it seems I do have some sort of favor with it. It did not appear in a physical form as I asked but I felt an aura or presence in the room, made me feel very proud and strong. welp this is pretty cool guys I think I made a friend
>>
>>19238377
>>19237277

Rakshasa-chan brings the dubs \m/
>>
>>19237739
I think OP meant "meditating" as in "thinking".
>>
>>19239731
dubs for life bruh dubs forever
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.