[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright guys i just made a thread on /pol/ but wanted to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 20110324__25dcaufow_400.jpg (4KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
20110324__25dcaufow_400.jpg
4KB, 400x249px
alright guys i just made a thread on /pol/ but wanted to make one here too, did anyone else just see this shit? im in northern california 916 area code, i was out walking my dog and just saw 3 lights in the sky in a triangle shape like pic related, just like on UFO tv shows ive seen before. i noticed them for at least a couple minutes while i was walking home, then they all disappeared at the same time, did anyone else see it? i know ppl are going to say it was fireworks or some shit but i swear it wasnt. could be a prank i guess with balloons or something but how would they all turn off at the same time? they were really high up too, looked really distant like stars
>>
they were in the eastern part of the the sky, almost exactly due east according to my iphone compass
>>
probably over hagan. Dont trip dog i promise you they are fireworks haha
>>
>>19236796
no way they were fireworks, they were up there for a good few minutes. maybe flares if anything, but how would someone get them in a perfect triangle shape for so long?

i just googled sacramento UFO and found this video, its from 2014 new years eve. the lights looked exactly like this video except they were in a triangle shape. note how in the video theres some fireworks being shot in the air, i wonder if thats a coincidence? you think aliens could come here for our fireworks like tourism?

https://youtu.be/pNx5ldAP5Gs

lol but seriously someone else had to have seen this shit come on post you assholes you are making me look crazy
>>
>>19236828
This video. Just someone shooting fireworks from a drone. /thread
>>
Monday, July 3, 2017
>>
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/07/a-large-satellite-appears-to-be-falling-apart-in-geostationary-orbit/
>at least two separate objects were located in the vicinity of AMC-9.
>Their source has still to be determined
>The AMC-9 could have been attacked by something
Are the aliens coming?
>>
>>19237406
Theres some sky divers that jump out of planes with some sort of flares strapped to them every year in Denver. They hold a triangle formation for quite awhile and there's always people reporting them as ufos.
>>
https://youtu.be/j9jqxGQsnTw

https://youtu.be/_mdYHODPXL8

https://youtu.be/TJPS35ejec0

https://youtu.be/bIeZkE2DkjM

https://youtu.be/rCbSXK_FzYw

https://youtu.be/NkUTGpegZN0 (watch from 8:00 for the juice)

https://youtu.be/Jp0ONBdkt00

Green pill
>>
>>19237478
these are pretty good
>>
>>19237560
https://youtu.be/fEPkXAFk-Y0
One more, rather recent. Could just be some very high altitude and slow falling flares though.
>>
u-uhm anons? Don't you think these "actually legit" looking ufo videos recently are in some way alarming? Even the amount of these types of ufo videos have been doubled. I know, we are going close to shemita23 and so far the corrupt-satanisit left winger couldn't bring anything to the table to get their power back. i get the feeling that they are going to play their last card, project blue beam, ayyy invasion. So far the set up to shemnita 23 is fitting almost perfectly.
>>
File: 1499064279176.webm (1MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499064279176.webm
1MB, 640x358px
>>19237585
>>
File: sky1428lrg-1.jpg (1MB, 2600x2600px) Image search: [Google]
sky1428lrg-1.jpg
1MB, 2600x2600px
I saw the same thing on the night of June 10th here in Bulgaria. However I'm pretty sure it's just three chinese lanterns. Sorry OP
>>
>>19237599
what is this from?
>>
> have seen similar
> search Phoenix lights
>>
>>19237753
Who knows? It showed up online a few months ago. I haven't seen a proper explanation for it, other than CGI or swamp gas. Looks pretty legit to me though.
>>
>>19236705
I friend of mine also saw the same lights. 3 of thrm, orange and in a triangle in germany. He was out at night for a walk with his mom i think, and he also said that like an hour or so passed after seeing it without him noticing.
>>
>>19237738
Albena?
>>
I Want AyyLmaos to fuck off and leave us to our own devices. We're polite enough to leave you alone, let us advance to colonize our system before you start bugging us.
>>
>>19237821
Varna
>>
>>19236705
Could be an NRO satellite constellation, they're often grouped together so they can get multiple images using different tech at the same time (like visual and IR), with each satellite dedicated to one type of imaging tech.
>>
>>19236705
NOSS - Naval Ocean Surveillance System satellites. The current cluster is three birds in formation.
>>
I wouldnt worry about it man. I live in the same area you do, so if some shit happens we are both deaderino
>>
>>19237414
What about those people who see the entire body of the craft with all its lights, la?
>>
7/7/17
>>
File: 1482721976153s.jpg (8KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482721976153s.jpg
8KB, 246x250px
>>
>>19236705
I saw this ship 5 times in Brazil, google TR-3b. You may see a lot of fake pics and vids, but you know it's real.
>>
>>19237830
They can crash on the moon, fuckin space niggers.
>>
>>19236705
sactown

whhat part of sac?

you know it isn't even dark yet, where are you getting a photo so dark in the sky? sun is still out
>>
File: greyposters.jpg (399KB, 1898x1800px) Image search: [Google]
greyposters.jpg
399KB, 1898x1800px
>>19236796
>>
>>19237830
You don't speak for us. You speak for you, and I speak for me.
>>
>>19236705
j-just a bit of swamp gas, OP
>>
>>19236705
Ayys like to show up *exactly* when you're neither totally sure one way or the other what to believe.

Yes, I've seen craft that could match that light pattern. Much closer and in better light too, not even with the sun fully set.
>>
OP you're not crazy, I saw the same thing last night in the Arden area. There were 6 of us hanging out looking at Saturn and we all saw the triangle appear and disappear within a couple min. The others think it was fireworks, but it stayed in a perfect triangle shape and wasn't falling or anything so I'm not buying it. Never seen something like it.
>>
>>19240537
this was yesterday just before 10pm, im OP and my picture was NOT an actual pic of what i saw, i googled "3 light triangle ufo" and used a pic i found on google that closely matched what i saw
>>
>>19240780
>>19240780
oh man you serious?!?! did you get to see it appear? how did it start? i only noticed it when it was already there, i didnt get to see it
>>
>>19241039
>>19241039
>i didnt get to see it
i didnt get to see how it got there. sorry mistyped my last post. im curious how it appeared, did it like zoom in or anything? or the lights just "turned on" kind of, while being stationary?
>>
>>19237599
Looks too much like the stereotypical beam that steals cows. probs fake
>>
I've seen this before. My dad used to be a pilot in the navy, and he was with me. We saw the three lights in a triangular formation, and my dad remarked they looked like flares. And then they took off to the south very rapidly. We haven't spoken of it since, but lately I wonder what he thought of it.
>>
>>19236705
This is a world wide happening...I challenge each one of you to go out on a clear night,let your eyes adjust and focus in on dim points of light that posse as stars but are not.
This activity has greatly increased in 2017 and can be seen almost every night now...they dont even try to hide all that much anymore.
Just know these fake stars are not satellites that travel in a constant straight line and speed.
They move in a haphazardly way ,some form up into a triangle...some fly in tandem and there almost to many to count.
Hard to see at first but once you see them you cant un see them from that point on.

Happy hunting!

Dare ya!
>>
>>19236828
Im telling ya...there is something very strange going on in our skies every night! Go out on a clear night and observe the fake "stars" and tell me they are not moving around in weird ways!
>>
Holy shit i live in the 916 area
>>
File: 2017-07-02_19.42.54.jpg (124KB, 719x407px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-02_19.42.54.jpg
124KB, 719x407px
>>19243828
>>
Foothill farms, sac reporting.
I wish i saw it.
I want to believe lol.
>>
>>19236828
What constellation are they making when there are more than 3? It's always the same shape?
>>
am in the 916 area, will look into the skies this nighttime ty op
>>
File: TR-3B77.jpg (30KB, 746x489px) Image search: [Google]
TR-3B77.jpg
30KB, 746x489px
>>19236705

TR-3X module. US government owned. The most widely used terrestrial craft by the military. Equipped with "anti gravity" and jet engine(so it can land on bases, without turning too many heads). It dissapeared because it phased out of relative time/space, and made a jump.
>>
File: czech army TR3A.jpg (36KB, 425x252px) Image search: [Google]
czech army TR3A.jpg
36KB, 425x252px
>>19244648

Beale air force base is close to you isn't it?
>>
Boss saw three lights like that when he was in Iraq. Said thirteen people saw it but only on night vision
>>
File: 1499063340818.png (2MB, 879x5517px) Image search: [Google]
1499063340818.png
2MB, 879x5517px
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>19236705
I saw this thing from a 100 foot distance.
>>
File: drawing-2-768x747.png (133KB, 768x747px) Image search: [Google]
drawing-2-768x747.png
133KB, 768x747px
>>19244665

Note: "black triangles, with the jet portion in the center, are not as efficient a more symmetrical design, but it still functions WAY beyond anything commercially available.
>>
How is it dark at this time?
>>
You have to be an idiot to believe that aliens exist
>>
>>19241039

>>19240780
Here. We didn't see it appear, we just noticed a triangle all of a sudden when there hadn't been one before, like hey guys was that there a minute ago? we were looking on our star map, then they disappeared one by one. Just three lights that looked like bright stars, in a triangle pointed downward.
>>
>>19244673
could you see anything besides the lights? was there something inbetween the orbs structurally? or behind the lights?
>>
>>19236705
google stealth blimp.
it's the military. not even kidding. back when i was in school there used to be a page on wiki "black project" and it was basically all info on the USA's classified and declassified military craft. Unfortunately i can't actually find any reliable sources on it anymore and nor does it appear in wiki.
those lights are actually how it stays in the air and is no quiet, i can only assume its EM tech. but this thing has been in commission since before the turn of the century.
>>
>>19237478
Some of those were ok. Most of them were retarded and the comments trying to defend those fuckers are cringe worthy as hell.
>>
>>19236705
See this on Video two Werks before from cologne germany... from channel secureteam10
>>
>TFW for years every 4th I've wanted to make a fake UFO out of LEDs, balloons, and florist wire
>but I've always lived by an airport and now a military base, and don't want to end up arrested for violating their airspace with my unmanned Cessna destroyer
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.