[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cognitohazardous information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: aaagh.jpg (29KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
aaagh.jpg
29KB, 300x369px
ITT: Knowledge that can drive you insane.

>i think therefore i am
>if i am, i always am or something made me
>if something made me, it always was or something made it
>this continues until we have a chronologically infinite being that created everything
>if it is chronologically infinite and created everything, it must have made everything that can possibly be made
>existence is infinite, everything you imagine is real somewhere, and you can comprehend less than an iota of it with your shitty senses and antlike intelligence
>we live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity
>worst of all none of it matters
>meaning and morality and emotion are all human inventions with no applicability elsewhere in existence
>objectively, meaning is meaningless
>objectively, everything is meaningless
>meaning is subjective to the perceiver
>you know NOTHING beyond your own mind and can't ever
>for all you know this is it, you are God and all of reality is your imagining and you will always be alone
>no inbetween
>no escape
>no comfort beyond the fact that nothing matters which doesn't mqatter because nothing matters
>mf whenever i remember these facts
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 490x360px
>>19235858
>>
>>19235858
>Knowledge that can drive you insane
Anime will never be real.
>>
>>19235858
The void is just emptiness. It's what begs the question all else is the on state. Shrink the void, rise above.
>>
File: insane.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
insane.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
>>19235889
>>
>>19235858
babbys first "deep" thoughts
>>
>you know NOTHING beyond your own mind and can't ever

>you
>knowing your mind

HAHAHAHAH4H4H4H4H4H4
>>
File: 1490069076470.jpg (102KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1490069076470.jpg
102KB, 600x471px
>>19235858
please, baby-tier, look up lacan's maxim "I am, where I am not", you literally don't actually, you just exist as a testament to your non-existence, a consciousness circulating around the impossible void which is that void's eternal striving to fill itself, which is why you are destined for death because you were never anything anyways have fun
>>
>>19235889
>Anime will never be real.
Yes it will. There is a place where you can create whatever you imagine.
>>
>>19236859
You mean your mind?
>>
>>19235858
>if i am, i always am or something made me
its called your mom and dad, retard.
>>
>>19235889
>You will never truly be the little girl.
>>
>>19235858
You must be pretty weak-minded if that qualifies as knowledge that can drive you insane.
>>
>>19236687
>calls op baby-tier
>proceeds to brag with entry-level nonsensical edgelord philosophy
kek
>>
>>19235858
None of what you said matters either. If everything is meaningless then all we can rely on is our perception. Does me loving my daughter matter in another galaxy? Nope. Not even in another country. Hell not even in the next neighborhood.

But it matters to me. And that's enough. Are you trying to be god? Or to matter? That's awfully juvenile. If you die leaving no impact, you've accomplished exactly the same thing as everyone else that ever lived. Sure we use Julius Caesar's calendar or optics originally made by whoever but what does Caesar mean to Saturn or Mercury? Nothing. So what? Why do you NEED it to matter?
>>
>>19237180

Because humans need things to make sense for some reason.
>>
>>19235858
No offense, but you have the reasoning of a 13 year old
>>
File: 50-shades-pepe.jpg.png (221KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
50-shades-pepe.jpg.png
221KB, 500x643px
This is a Pepe thread.
>>
File: René_Descartes.jpg (151KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
René_Descartes.jpg
151KB, 817x1000px
>>19235858
do you perceive all of this as CLEAR AND DISTINCT tho?
>>
>>19235858

>The banks and owners of property hire only for their own profit
>Profit is derived from unpaid labour
>Part of that profit is put to use in automating all areas of human production
>When a business is unprofitable the workers are laid off and thrown out
>This property owning class enjoys all the benefits of automation
>The workers only enough to sustain their life
>We are heading towards total automation
>Once there, they are not going to suddenly share their the productivity of their machines
>"See throw the workers out/lay them off
>We dig our own graves.
>Each passing day is one step closer to our superfluous extermination
>They will kill us - with either starvation, war or organised murder.
>The superstructure/society is a lie
>>
>if something made me, it always was or something made it
>this continues until we have a chronologically infinite being that created everything

retard. stopped reading there
>>
>>19237916
it's not wrong though, but on the other hand it's somewhat of a dead-end thought, you can't take it further or derive something out of it
>>
>>19237974
it is wrong. there are so many gaps in logic and retarded assumptions/conclusions. it reads like it was written by someone who doesnt have any grasp on reality, or possibly an autist who is unable to tell the difference between his own autistic thoughts and the real world
>>
>>19235889
Honestly out of all of the shit in this thread, this is actually the most disheartening and discouraging amidst all of this "I think, therefore I am" High schooler tier philosophy.
>>
Mostly pseudoscience all theory no practicality edgy nihilist bullshit
>>
>>19235858
I have physical evidence that will get Trump convicted for high treason.
>>
File: gay04.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gay04.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>19235858

Boyfriend in the photo?
>>
>>19235858
Your mother and father had sex to conceive you.
>>
>>19235858
Everything is mental, as we change are mental consciousness so does the universe around us change, we may all be in the same planet but everybody has a different vibrational pattern thus we most elevate this vibration and achieve a new level evolution.

We are god to a point, but to say that we are god is inclosing such power into a being, and thus not god anymore, as god is all, we can only be one with it and not itself, to say we are god is to live the ego and not the nothingness that truly awakens the mind to the infinite loving/intelligence that it lets us feel in the silence.

Read and meditate. Namastê
>>
>>19237986
I think therefore i am is only cringy when people dont understand what it actually means
Op used it correctly.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.