[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Flame Soul Mates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1054.jpg (27KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1054.jpg
27KB, 285x200px
Does /x/ believe in twin flame soul mates? Feel free to discuss and share any experiences.
>>
>>19235641
Op

You will find many twin flames but you may never find the soul mate.
>>
What the fuck is a twin flame? Sounds even gayer than OP
>>
>>19237638
This is wrong. It's the other way around & don't let anyone convince you otherwise. I don't know if it's deliberate disinfo or just idiots making uninformed YouTube videos, but I'm seeing this more & more. Same with the 3rd Eye chakra being "Indigo" instead of Violet/Purple & Crown being purple instead of White. New agers desperately want the chakras to correspond to the ROYGBIV rainbow colors they learned in school but this is also very wrong. There aren't two blue chakras & the Crown is the point at which the "white light " hits the "prism" & splits a la pic related.
>>
>>19238130
What do chakrahs have to do with soul mates and twin flames other than fucking with your heart chakrah?
>>
>>19238184
Just noticing a trend of incorrect information being slowly popularized in social media & these are two examples that particularly infuriate me due to their potential to seriously hinder those trying to attain KNOWLEDGE.
>>
Twin flames exist. You do really meet them at the most aweful time. Recognition in the eyes, telepathy, empathic, eye gazing. Mine is fucking married with two kids, cure with soulmate but feel lost without my other half
>>
>>19238318
Are you me? Exact same story.

I posted these
>>19238130
>>19238304
>>
Of course I believe in soulmates. I know they're real.
>>
>>19238502
Yea most people don't get it. I had to do research because my connection to this girl who is in a loveless marriage was quite simply one of the most paranormal things I've ever experienced. I told her what she needed to hear and moved on. I don't dwell on it because obsession isn't good. I love my soulmate and count my blessings
>>
>>19235641
It doesn't make much sense, to me, because man is a naturally polygamous being, much like his less-evolved brothers and sisters of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>19238532
This has to do with the next plane. Research Tantra

>>19238526
I have similarly resigned to not fucking everyone's lives over for it. Can't say I moved past obsession though. I have to see her quite a lot. Next life perhaps...
>>
>>19238553
What do Tantric texts say about twin flames and monogamy?
>>
>>19238564
>wants to be spoonfed The Great Mystery

lurkmoar
>>
>>19238645
Care to point me to a Tantric text on the topic? Pretty sure Ape has a lot of stuff in the /omg/ library.
>>
>>19238553
It was hard man, I still think of her everyday. But I use to try and think of ways to make it happen, you can't force it anon. Supposedly in the end you'll come together and transcend, I mean somehow our crazy life experiences led us to meet andmaybe crazy life experiences will put us together. It's the only way I believe to become the androgynous higher consciousness being you really are
>>
>>19238645
>Hey ya know that ancient tradition, half of whose secrets are incommunicable
> and the other half which are passed on orally by official guru lineages,
>only to students who have undergone the appropriate levels of initiation and proven themselves worthy thru the ordeals?

>Just google it dude!
Never change shitpostchan.
>>
>>19238701
>he doesn't realize he just agreed with me

It was done that way for a reason but the fact is that the internet broke the system. It's all out there if he/you wants to look but who has time to tutor those without the drive to figure it out themselves.

This anon knows what's up
>>19238695
>>
>>19238994
We'll thank you anon. Like I said, I did some research into it and have a couple theories on the end game of finding them if you'd like me to share. It really is rare... the telepathy, empathic abilities, the eye gazing... if that shit is legimately there you have found your twin flame. I believe their is a higher purpose for the two of you. I know longer see coincidences and have full faith that eventually we'll do our duties that we signed up for. I tread lightly with her... I know she's unhappy and I've planted the seeds that I believe will benefit us both in due time but I won't just walk up to Her and be like, ayyy youknow that wierd shit goingon with us, we share a soul and have divine duties, so leave yourhusband so we can get to it.
>>
>>19238994
Hey this wierd, same anon you've been talking to. I went to the oracle topic, I put my twin flame in my mind, felt complete unconditional love for her. Pulled the words judge, stepson, development and got the judgement card. Remember I don't believe in random and do believe we have divine duties. If we ever married it's possible her son would become my stepson
>>
>>19235641
No, but someone has to carry the torch.

When you consider the different reproductive capabilities on men and women, it is biologically efficient that men will experience more of the stress in a population. The men who can survive the worst, and still prosper, also lose the ability to relate to women.

To clarify, some people can experience that pair-bonding; but not everyone.
>>
>>19239086

I just want to say I believe locking eyes transcends two individuals in ways i can't explain but i experienced it myself with my ex gf when I met her years ago. The first time we truly locked eyes changed everything.
>>
>>19235641
soul mates do not exist
you create one by choosing someone who balances you and devoting yourselves to each other. couples that are soul mates didn't start that way, you work for it because you give a shit

anyone who thinks they have one person to find out of the billions on this planet is
destined for disappointment and loneliness
>>
>>19235641
They don't exist, relationships are an illusion of separation
>>
File: 1496371204677.png (163KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1496371204677.png
163KB, 303x566px
>>19239155
>If we ever married it's possible her son would become my stepson
>literally your wife's son

you are among the rare ones that are happy to be cucks
>>
>>19235641
holy shit is jesus getting a bj?
>>
Stop stealing my life's story rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am Clearly tied to a computer chair some wheres'
>>
I wish everyone had a better chance to meet their soulmate. The world would be a better place.
>>
File: tmp_28126-kek2016092098.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28126-kek2016092098.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>19239407
>>
>>19240518
sometimes your soulmate is out to fuck your life up every change she gets .
>>
>>19239407
Right like I said no one would understand the unconditional part.
>>
>>19239407
you are also in a homoerotic relationship with your own cellular structure .
>>
File: 1493542611962.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1493542611962.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>19240545
go head, tell me never to speak to you or your wife's son again
>>
>>19242068
I'm not even sure you're understanding what's happening here. Probably on a day to day basis you have a hard time dealing with normal life since it isn't filled with cucks and frog memes. God I feel bad for you
>>
>>19242866
It's you that doesn't understand. :^)
>>
>>19238645
Care to answer:>>19238657

Because there doesn't seem to be anything other than New Age garbage about 'twin flame tantra'
>>
>>19243191
I think we can just go ahead and let this die since the only worthwhile conversation ended awhile ago and op is nonexistent
>>
>>19235641
I believe I already found my soulmate. We've been together over 10 years and most of that living together. And still not tired of each other. For modern society's standards, that's pretty magical.
>>
>>19235641
They keep pointing out my twin flame. I keep saying that is different than the last thing you pointed out. They said yep, they switch it towards whatever is convenient lol.
>>
>>19243203
I've never found one source that has all the answers & I don't think one exists, deliberately. "White Tantra" now is just some bullshit in the same way that Tarot became playing cards & Magicians became Illusionists. Look into pic related. He has a documentary on YouTube called Sex: The Secret Gate to Eden that's pretty good. I don't agree with him on all points but his work is what led to my "Eureka" moment* where all of the esoteric symbolism I had been collecting & studying for years finally made perfect sense. Sexual energy IS magick & the chakra system is the path upward, the Freemasonic Middle Pillar (33 vertebrae).

*it happened to Crowley too "It instantly flashed upon me. The entire symbolism, not only of freemasonry but of many other traditions, blazed upon my spiritual vision....I understood that I held in my hands the key to the future progress of humanity."
>>
>>19239217
no one wants to be with me. the only way was having a soulmate
>>
>>19243269
>Samael Aun Weor
I'm about as inclined to get my info on tantra from this clown as I am to get my info on Hermeticism from Bardon. Also, Tarot cards STARTED OUT as playing cards anon. They started being used for divination AFTER they came out as playing cards.
>>
>>19243281
You could not be more wrong. Also, divination with the sacred TAROT is blasphemy. Do some basic research, anon.
>>
>>19243409
What are you even talking about? First you say Tarot was invented for divination, and people defiled it by using them for playing cards. Now you say it's blasphemy to use them for divination.

It would be REALLY excellent to see your citations for these assertions, that they may not continue to be baseless.
>>
>>19243415
>you say Tarot was invented for divination

I did no such thing.
>>
>>19243415
>who even is Lon Milo Duquette
>>
>>19243577
Yes you're right. my apologies. You said
>some bullshit in the same way that Tarot became playing cards
It was my assumtion you were implying they were used for divination BEFORE playing cards. What are you saying they were used for?
>>
>>19243595
LMD isn't exactly a historical authority, or even a spiritual one. He's O_K.
>>
>>19243612
They are pictorial representations of the Qabala & gnostic mysteries. They are used to supplement the aforementioned oral tradition & be easily reproducible by someone that has studied their imagery but is not necessarily literate. Even crude reproductions would suffice as long as the meaning was retained & passed along. Obviously the copies outnumbered the initiated & they devolved into a tool of divination & later a parlor game.

>pic very related
>>
>>19243624
This guy has zero information on the origin/meaning/significance of the cards though. Duquette is as good a place to start as any.
>>
File: 1498837263330.gif (536KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
1498837263330.gif
536KB, 480x348px
>>19243275
>no one wants to be with me.
Ridiculous. It's probably the fact that you hate yourself that no one wants to be with you.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.