[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CROP CIRCLES AND ALIENS ARE REAL 100%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
I'm from Afghanistan and when my parent were little, they witnessed crop circles being formed overnight in the wheat fields of Afghanistan. There would be all kinds of shapes formed such as spheres, crescents, stars, etc. My parents and grandparents thought that angels were behind making these strange patterns. In reality we know that extraterrestrials were the ones creating these. These were absolutely not man made because Afghans didn't have any concept of making crop circles. People were farmers and didn't have time for things like that. I couldn't believe it when my parents first told me this. Even in a poor and uneducated country like Afghanistan, people knew of crop circles and that beings not from earth were responsible for creating them. FYI I'm not sure if the pic is a alien-made crop circle.
>>
crop circles are made my bored uni students using wood and ropes.

you should kill yourself and stop roleplaying you imbecile. why not get a life? take up a hobby? lying on the internet about aliens is about as low as you can get.

seriously, get a rope and hang your self
>>
>>19235114
kys sandnigger
>>
>>19235114
>crop circles are made my bored uni students using wood and ropes
Maybe but I think that's just an attempt at covering up this phenomena. Also did you not read my post you retarded shill?
>>
>>19235114
True, except that they aren't extra-terrestrials in the sense you're thinking about, but the demons of the sky, the offspring of the fallen angels called the nephilim in the Books of Genesis and Enoch, who reigned the Earth during the antediluvian age (and some survived the Flood).
>>
Fuck meant to >>19235164
>>
>>19235174
hes not even a sandnigger. probably an american living in his moms basement. either way he's a roleplaying faggot.

OP, THIS is why /x/ is shit now. YOU are why /x/ is shit. thanks for ruining the board even more than it already is.
>>
>>19235177
STOP FUCKING ROLEPLAYING YOU STUPID CUNT YOU'RE KILLING THIS BOARD
>>
>>19235182
What purpose would have demons have at creating these patterns? I think Aliens would create these patterns as a test of Human intelligence or a way of communication.
>>
>>19235188
>>19235194
How the fuck am I roleplaying?
>>
>>19235114
aren't you embarrassed by the fact that you have to make up stories to tell to strangers in order to get some attention? seriously are you THAT lonely?

you should be fucking ashamed of yourself
>>
Back in the early 1990s there was a UFO encounter in Ukraine that was well documented and witnessed by quite a few people. A UFO landed in a public park for a while, and the being that came out was a giant, just like the original sons of the fallen angels were described in Scripture and through the ages.

If you're Afghan you probably know about the People of Aad referenced in the Quran. They were nephilim giants. The ancient Greeks called them the gigantes, or the "Earth-born".
>>
>>19235216
Indeed there are folktales about giant beings that lived in the mountains of Afghanistan and that they would eat humans.
>>
btw I don't really don't post on /x/ that often (at all). So I don't know what the hell goes on here, I just wanted to share this story.
>>
>>19235256
aww diddums. are you upset now because you got called out on your bullshit?

seriously, just fuck off and die.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (33KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
33KB, 600x595px
>>19235271
Are you having a bad day? I don't care if you don't believe me but you're being butthurt for no reason
>>
>>19235302
butthurt? i've been coming here for 5 years and have watched its steady decline because of dumbass ROLEPLAYERS like you that shit up the place will blatant bullshit and lies.

why did you make this thread? to get some attention, right? why? because you're lonely, right? so why not just have a normal conversation with someone instead of resorting to lies?
>>
>>19235454
>why not just have a normal conversation with someone instead of resorting to lies?
Everything I say is a lie though. I'm role-playing remember?
>>
>>19235114
>spheres

I doubt it
>>
>>19235554
kek I meant circular not spherical sorry. My English sucks.
>>
>>19235559
No worries man, we all make mistakes!
This is 4chan, we're all friends here no matter what language we speak.
>>
>>19235533
you don't HAVE to roleplay. you could just, yknow, have a normal conversation with someone like we're doing now.
>>
>>19235586
you realise that we can see you're talking to yourself, right? are you mentally ill?
>>
>>19235238
Yes, that is them. They were cannibals, often had red hair and double rows of teeth. Their remains have been found all over the world.

from the Book of Enoch:
>And all the others [fallen Watcher angels] together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

The Watcher angels are those who monitor Earth and mankind. They use for this what was in ancient times described as "fiery chariots", nowadays we'd call them UFOs.

In the early days of mankind, about 200 leading Watcher angels, aroused by the beauty of the women the saw, landed on Earth, took wives for themselves and committed great sin, they' and their giant sons became the idols of the pagans and the mighty men of old like Gilgamesh and Hercules.
>>
>>19236027
He's either just fucking with us or absolutely
>>
>>19235177
>bored uni students are attempting to cover up real alien crop circles
jesus fucking kek
>>
Ir theres a possibilitie that life dormes on earth , is true to think that other planets can have life too.
>>
>>19235238
That is the purpose of humans. There will come the the time when we will be rounded up and taken..well..most of us.
>>
>>19235454
Why are you even here you massive faggot? To attack evryone that posts because there is no such thing as paranormal?
>>
File: 1498119734250.jpg (23KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
1498119734250.jpg
23KB, 400x288px
>>19235114
>I'm from Afghanistan
thread averted
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.