[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Bob Lazar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Bob-Lazar.jpg (20KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Lazar.jpg
20KB, 200x261px
What do you think about Bob Lazar?
>>
>>19235111
He should have used better proxy.
>>
was he the first person to expose area 51?
>>
>>19235111
he doesn't sound like a physicist when he describes what he supposedly did there.
he sounds more like a janitor
>>
Lemme check It's 3 july, mid summer.

Bob Lazer?

Okey I'm in.
>>
I think he was a technician / assistant that made up a bunch of bullshit about UFO's.
>>
Nah he is a liar.

I copy pasted this. From the another thread, another summer, another year/timeline.
>>
>>19235484
did he really work in area 51 tho

>>19235470
ive been on 4chins since 2009 though
>>
>>19235552
We don't know.

He's made that claim, but he has nothing to prove it, and he's made claims about his education that have proven to be false.
>>
>>19235552
Dude claims he would take a bus out to a place called "S4" near Papoose dry lake, which is south of area 51 on Groom lake, and that the facility was composed of hidden hangars that were built into the mountain near Papoose dry lake.

However, when you pull up that area on google Earth, you find that there is no infrastructure to support such a facility. No well used roads leading to any place near where he describes, no parking lots, no sign of an electrical grid, no construction remnants. Nothing. There is nothing near Papoose dry lake that even remotely matches his description.

Combine that with the fact that he's made false claims about his education, and his story seems to have an exceptionally low chance of being remotely accurate, and a high probability of being complete bullshit.
>>
File: Bob-Lazar-Q-and-A-ftr.jpg (54KB, 585x313px) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Lazar-Q-and-A-ftr.jpg
54KB, 585x313px
>>19235111
When George Knapp knew him he said Lazar was heavily surveilled by some organization working for the govt. Knapp called him out on some bullshit and actually told Lazar to chill the fuck out with the lies but Knapp couldn't wrap his head around all those secret service guys that kept fucking with both he and Lazar when they hung out together, so I think Lazar was definitely on to something.
>>
>>19235111

A autodidactic genius with a chip on his shoulder who decided to play a prank on the world.
>>
A guy who's going to be shilled to death on a govt message board.
>>
Smart guy, but either mentally ill or an outright fraudster. His story is so full of holes.
>>
I researched this guy a few years ago. He's a bullshitter. Can't remember the details but here's the gist of it:

He worked as a contractor for the government for 1 week back in the early 80's iirc, at Los Alamos National Laboratories. He was an engineer, but it's unclear what he actually did there. He's such a bad engineer he was fired from his job. He certainly wasn't privy to any classified information, and was most definitely kept away from any "secret" projects. He had no "top-secret" clearance, or any security clearance whatsoever.

He was in the bottom 3rd of his highschool graduation class and definitely didn't go to MIT, like he claimed.

Can't remember the rest off-hand. But he's 100% a bullshitter and conman trying to milk the UFO believers gullibility.
>>
i find bob boring as fuck to listen to but i love to hear me some yarns from john lear with either george knapp or art bell.
>>
File: 1497999440936.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497999440936.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
wasn't he the first guy to expose area 51 to the public though?
>>
>>19236275
Pretty much. Nobody really doubted his story until they realized it made for something to talk about.
>>
>>19235111
Fraud or not he did mention element 115 before it was actually discovered as a heavy element.
>>
>>19236319
the part that blows my mind is that nobody talked about area 51 before he did
>>
>>19236319
Element 115 was known about since the periodic table was invented. There are gaps where elements go that haven't been discovered, 115 was one of them.

>>19236275
>>19236336
Groom Lake and A51 has been public knowledge since WW2. Lazar didn't expose shit, he simply regurgitated what he'd read in various UFO books from the 70's.
>>
>>19235704
Why would they hide shit in plain sight?
>>
hes telling the truth.
simple
>>
>>19236406
What do you mean, anon?
>>
>>19235704
>He's only ever made two claims
>One that I can't find evidence that will suit me of and one that he embellished because no one has ever done that before
>In conclusion it's a big fat nothing burger

You might as well have saved yourself the time and just told them to shut it down.
>>
>>19236861
Did you not see the fucking part about ZERO infrastructure supporting his supposed "S4" facility, dumb ass?

His story is bullshit.
>>
>>19236768
Probably that (((THEY))) use cloaking to hide what they do. Or that they tell Google what they can and can't show.

I don't know I'm not him.
>>
>>19236878
what shows zero infrastructure? satellite photos?

zero point energy in the subterranean areas?
>>
>>19237002
>they tell Google what they can and can't show.

If that was the case, then neither Groom lake, or some other facilities would be visible.

>>19237033

You're obviously too stupid to follow the conversation, so I won't waste time on you.
>>
>>19235111
All I know is that I've received multiple shipments from him containing fun things like uranium, tritium, thorium...
>>
File: boblazar.png (2MB, 879x5517px) Image search: [Google]
boblazar.png
2MB, 879x5517px
>>19237070
also this —
>>
bamp for interest
>>
File: 1372569709732.jpg (42KB, 637x347px) Image search: [Google]
1372569709732.jpg
42KB, 637x347px
>>19237070
But I know tha...wait what?
>>
>>19235111
That's Stephen King, you giga faggot.
>>
File: 1497135236032.png (1MB, 2344x2224px) Image search: [Google]
1497135236032.png
1MB, 2344x2224px
>>19237073

More of this(and similar stuff you have)?

Also do you know anything about the Nazi connection to Vril?(pic related)

This info-graph really peaked my interest. Thanks.
>>
>>19235111
that's Bill Gates you bellend
>>
>>19235704
isn't that the point of a hidden facility tho?
>>
>>19235111
Honestly, I believe him.

The reason why is that in that era there was no internet, I remember as I was there.

Given that fact, what strikes me is Bob Lazar's story fits and is identical in so many details to many abductee reports, that I believe are genuine.

Now, although yes, it is possible for Bob Lazar and many others to spread this core story to one and other in a pre-internet age (land line phone calls, traditional snail mail with letter writing, and even fax machines) it is very unlikely that any of them did.

Have a look into late 70s and 80s VHS (now on youtube in low resolution) videos, and then compare all the little details as you listen to them under hypnosis (80s UFO documentaries used to allow the viewer to watch the whole hypnosis session to prove it was legit.) and then honestly ask yourself how they all say the same thing.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>19239247

The entire air base at Groom lake was once considered a "hidden facility", anon, and yet it's supported with overt electrical and transportation infrastructure....because it has to be in order to function. The same applies to "S4". He claims he, and other workers, were bused out to the site, yet there is no well worn roads that support his claim, and no electric infrastructure.

His story couldn't be disproven if he had said some shit like he took an underground tunnel to the site, or some shit, but he didn't, he claimed he was driven, and that CAN be disproven based on overhead imagery of the site he claims to have visited.

If you watch any interviews with the guy, he says all kinds of shit that can be refuted like that, which is a clear indication of deceit.
>>
>>19236878
FBI NSA shill
>>
>>19239712
No, not a "shill", somebody that actually investigates claims and supports or discounts them accordingly.

There isn't shit around Papoose lake that resembles his description. Period.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.