[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does life seem scary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 480x720px
I've been depressed and having an existential crisis lately and figured I would visit /x/ since it's the most spiritual board. I'm not very religious though I would like to be. I browse the futurologist subreddits a lot because they preach hope however small of immortality but recently that had been a turnoff as well? Both total nonexistence and infinite existence (at least while keeping memories) seems awful. But I realized I've at least done nonexistence before since I had to be born first and it doesn't seem like the worst thing in that regard? Apparently the universe itself will die unless futurologists are right so I don't exactly have a choice, but what do you guys think about immortality? I like the idea of cycling in an out of existence forever and losing my memory each time but that's impossible to prove? I like having the option to wake up when I sleep, but eventually wouldn't that be just as tiresome as never sleeping (assuming I kept memories)? In which case dying spuds like a break. But I still would like to wake up now and again...
>>
you asking these questions is similar to a dog asking how the stock market is going.

ur only purpose is to fight combatting races for territory and have kids to secure the existence of your genes
>>
you will however go down in history as a true hero if you do us all a favor and nuke africa. thanks in advance!
>>
further advice: get a job, and if u cant get a job cuz ur not fit to work or something, then consider playing some mmo game
>>
File: apcalypse-now-1024x576.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
apcalypse-now-1024x576.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
youtube "slaughterhouse" and see something really scary. the horror, the horror...
>>
Because we ate the fruit of knowledge and knew we were naked.
>>
>>19235465
the scariest part is, probably 2/3 of the people browsing /x/ right now are naked
>>
>>19235474
sexy
>>
>>19235041
drink a glass of water and go outside, anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.